: chicks singing Metallica~!!

Rolex
04-17-11, 09:15 PM
You cannot appreciate how awesome this is without listening to it with headphones. I think this chick is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewM29vjE1W4

And mom (aka Judy) has talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Yx-VfKwds

Rolex
04-17-11, 09:19 PM
And Napolean Dynamite doing a KILLER cover. This guy has REAL palpable talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYsUJVEvb0

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 09:35 PM
Yuck who can like that crap Metallic sucks

Rolex
04-17-11, 09:49 PM
Well, to each his own. I wanted to post them because of sheer talent. Like the music or not, the artists have real non-autotuned talent which is becoming rare IMO.

Typically my playlists consist of 90% country music with 10% rock or classic rock (it pisses me off that the rock I listened to in high school is now on the classic rock station). If I'm working out listening to music I have a rockin' playlist....because it's hard to get my swell on to George Straight. :lol:

So what's on your playlist TP?

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 10:07 PM
about 60% Country 20% 50s 60s and erly 70s rock 5 % old school hip hop talking about Ezee on the street in his 64 lol
and then the rest is Rap but im a West coaster when it comes to rap and R&B only east coast i like would be some of Biggies Originals 2 pac before he went west coast and 50cent but only after he got shot up none of the crap from before
being shot to hell i think gave him the heart and heat inside to get up on that mic and show his pain

Just added Rhianna's new hit S&M song to my play list a few days ago
and looking for I wish a N would not going to spell that out lol
oh and i also got up on that 6foot 7foot its got heart in it also

Stingroo
04-17-11, 10:21 PM
You bash Metallica, and then mention that your music playlist has that "6 foot 7 foot" song?

Credibility lost. Forever.

Stingroo
04-17-11, 10:35 PM
Also dude in the 2nd vid looks like he's trying to take a poo when he sings. That's creepy.

Destroyer
04-17-11, 10:38 PM
Yuck who can like that crap Metallic sucksNow I KNOW I don't like you. :bigroll:

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 10:43 PM
You bash Metallica, and then mention that your music playlist has that "6 foot 7 foot" song?

Credibility lost. Forever.

hey thats some good music there along with my little duce coup
hot rod lincoln
Cottoned eyed joe
confederate anthem
devil went to jamaica not GA but Jamaica lol
I wish a Blank would
My 6-4 ez ze ee
8th of november Big&Rich
beach boys 409
conway twitty tight fittin jeans
the cigar song
still Fly Dirty version
southern state of mind darius rucket
MrsSteven Rudy
Mr Jones
best friend 50 cent only one from his erly days that i like
dirty south lil flip

these are just some of my favorits just a portion of them :want:

Stingroo
04-17-11, 10:47 PM
Credibility lost.

Rolex
04-17-11, 10:51 PM
Also dude in the 2nd vid looks like he's trying to take a poo when he sings. That's creepy.

He's a soulless ginger man....that's creepy enough. :lol:

Florian
04-17-11, 10:51 PM
respect = 0

F

Florian
04-17-11, 10:52 PM
He's a soulless ginger man....that's creepy enough. :lol:

BUT, he is singing with a disability...he is singing with a lisp, that takes stones.

F

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 10:54 PM
Also
Mclain American Pie
never go on a Road trip without that cd forget play list ipod stuff
Don Mclain American Pie on CD only
i have had this same CD since i was 13 forgot to return it to the library whos going to call the cops LOL

Destroyer
04-17-11, 11:02 PM
i have had this same CD since i was 13 forgot to return it to the library whos going to call the cops LOL1 week late isn't really a big deal. :sheep:

drewsdeville
04-19-11, 01:37 AM
I admit, I can't handle much post-black album Metallica. Outside of "Fuel" and "Ain't My Bitch", Load and Reload were a disgrace imho. Disc 1 of Garage Inc was tolerable, at best. Those beyond that aren't even worth mentioning.

:hide:

Still, they are always in my collection. A few songs are included in my bike riding playlists including Orion, Fade to Black, The Call of Ktulu, much of the black album, and the two songs I listed above.

Stingroo
04-19-11, 01:47 AM
Can't forget this one. Hidden gem on Reload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovgu1X2sgNU

drewsdeville
04-19-11, 01:51 AM
Yeah, a lot of people consider that to be one of the highlights of that album. It never "clicked" for me for some reason.

Finished listening to the OP videos. Better than I was expecting. Love her Telecaster Thinline.