: 10" Lower PLEASE HELP!!!

Somefun
04-16-11, 12:22 PM
Guy's I'm in the middle of installing the 10" ring and Have no idea of how the bracket for the idler goes on. I got no directions and have no clue. Can anyone tell me? Does anyone have a photo of how it goes on?

gnxs
04-16-11, 12:37 PM
Guy's I'm in the middle of installing the 10" ring and Have no idea of how the bracket for the idler goes on. I got no directions and have no clue. Can anyone tell me? Does anyone have a photo of how it goes on?
I assume you're talking about the custom bracket Jesse (W4M) sells?

Unfortunately it's buried beneath the belt and pulleys so a picture won't do you any good. However, it's fairly straightforward. I haven't had mine off in a while, but from memory......three of the holes (maybe just two, can't remember) in the bracket are for putting the bolts through to mount it. There are other holes in it, one of which is where you'll mount the idler pulley. If you move it a bit you should eventually see what holes line up to mount it. After that the correct hole for the idler pulley location should be pretty apparent.

Unfortunately, I'd have to pull the whole thing apart to get any pics that would help you visually. :( Hopefully Jesse will see this and chime in.

P.S. - Took some pics just to see......no, they won't help. :(

Somefun
04-16-11, 04:36 PM
GNXS thank you....Once I took off the second pulley I saw how it went on.....Feel like an ass. I should have looked deeper before I asked.....But anyways she's all done. I added an ERA CAI, 10" lower and the D3 SC lid spacer......Next I'll install the 84lbs injectors and get her tuned....hopping for 600+RWH

gnxs
04-17-11, 07:37 AM
:thumbsup: