: Aston Martin Vantage

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 12:14 PM
Ok wow i just found out the one of the Most famous and loved Movie Car;s that astin Martin was famouse in the 007 movies
does not even have a power tilt or telscope steering wheel
my Father just called me was looking at one of his friends 08 Vantage and
he took it for a drive
and he said it took him 10 minutes to figure out how the steering wheel adjusted and thought id be intrested in knowing this

but wow a 209k new car doesnt even have power for everything

anyone familiar with the aston martin andknow why perhaps

STSS
04-14-11, 01:10 PM
I think I could live without that feature if I were driving an Aston....

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 01:17 PM
I think i could also but the thing is for me its just an feture that i don't understand why

the Maseratie
ferrie lamborgini Mercedes Lexus cadillac just about all of the higher end cars and some lower end cars have them
i dont get why cheap on the interior fetures when your getting 209-220k for a car

V-Eight
04-14-11, 03:04 PM
Because its a performance car and adding features like that adds weight. The same reason some Porsches have pull straps rather than real doorhandles.

gary88
04-14-11, 03:09 PM
I prefer manual tilt/telescope actually, lets me be more precise.

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 03:31 PM
for me it would be easier with he power and the memory cause i always have to tilt it up to get out of those smaller sports and performance car's
but then the proble is trying to get it back int he same spot when i am driving

orconn
04-14-11, 04:25 PM
Pup, have you considered that Astons and you just weren't meant for each other?

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 04:53 PM
No, I never have considered that.

I did partake in a DB7 while vacationing in Chesapeake, and have also previously rented a DB9 whilst I was in Las Vegas. Whenever I'm enjoying a particularly fanciful vacation I will traditionally rent an exotic car for a day, simply to add a little ostentatious style to the trip. I'm aware of the fact it isn't inexpensive, as prices range anywhere from $509 per day as high as $1,800 per day depending on the magnitude of the vehicle. Some models are only available on a weekly basis, which oftentimes can crest $3,000 for the week.

If I had to name the worst car I've ever rented (for me, anyway), that would have to be Mercedes CLK AMG. Not only would my back not fit properly in the upgraded sport bucket seats, but it was so tight in the torso area it caused a good amount of discomfort. A close runner-up would be the SL65 AMG I had planned to rent while I was in Boca last year examining houses for my upcoming move in the fall. I couldn't get in or out of the car without the steering wheel hitting my knee, and had no room between my leg and the steering wheel even when it was all the way up.

To contrast that, I test drove both a 599 and a 612 Ferrari, and they both fit me very nicely. My dad took me along while he was looking at a car, and while there I asked the salesman if I could perhaps take them for a test drive. Fortunately, he said "Sure!". Out of all the models there, these were the only two I could sit in comfortably. The older F355 they had there was close to fitting me well, but even the convertible and targa versions were simply too cramped for my tastes. A few years back I also took a trip to a dealer who had just opened up in Cleveland, I also found the Maserati convertible to be far roomier than the Aston, but it's still smaller than the aforementioned cars.

OffThaHorseCEO
04-14-11, 07:26 PM
freakin a dude...when did you learn how to spell.

awesome job i didnt spot a misspelled word in that whole post

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 07:54 PM

all thought your part here that says freakin is not spelled correctly not even sure its a word but i think you left out the G for freaking just messing with you
awesome job i didn't spot a misspelled word in that whole post

well there are times i try and remember to use spell check
and thats what i did

so its not like im lazy and don't care just sometimes it skips my mind cause i have a lot of things that run threw my head at ones at times
so i have like 2 or 3 things i can be thinking about at the same time ]

but i do try to use spell check

thanks means a lot coming from you

OffThaHorseCEO
04-14-11, 08:03 PM
:thumbsup:

thanks, it shouldnt though. Im a nobody to you, a faceless stranger on the intarwebz

i meant that in the "you shouldnt care what i think" way

Stingroo
04-14-11, 08:21 PM

I did partake in a DB7 while vacationing in Chesapeake, and have also previously rented a DB9 whilst I was in Las Vegas. Whenever I'm enjoying a particularly fanciful vacation I will traditionally rent an exotic car for a day, simply to add a little ostentatious style to the trip. I'm aware of the fact it isn't inexpensive, as prices range anywhere from $509 per day as high as $1,800 per day depending on the magnitude of the vehicle. Some models are only available on a weekly basis, which oftentimes can crest $3,000 for the week.

If I had to name the worst car I've ever rented (for me, anyway), that would have to be Mercedes CLK AMG. Not only would my back not fit properly in the upgraded sport bucket seats, but it was so tight in the torso area it caused a good amount of discomfort. A close runner-up would be the SL65 AMG I had planned to rent while I was in Boca last year examining houses for my upcoming move in the fall. I couldn't get in or out of the car without the steering wheel hitting my knee, and had no room between my leg and the steering wheel even when it was all the way up.

To contrast that, I test drove both a 599 and a 612 Ferrari, and they both fit me very nicely. My dad took me along while he was looking at a car, and while there I asked the salesman if I could perhaps take them for a test drive. Fortunately, he said "Sure!". Out of all the models there, these were the only two I could sit in comfortably. The older F355 they had there was close to fitting me well, but even the convertible and targa versions were simply too cramped for my tastes. A few years back I also took a trip to a dealer who had just opened up in Cleveland, I also found the Maserati convertible to be far roomier than the Aston, but it's still smaller than the aforementioned cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8&NR=1

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8&NR=1

what the hell are you talking about ? i have no clue WTF you are trying to say with that lol

V-Eight
04-14-11, 08:35 PM
^ That you didn't write that last post.

ThumperPup
04-14-11, 08:38 PM
^ That you didn't write that last post.

ah OK now i understand it better lol

well i did to

Ranger
04-14-11, 10:48 PM

awesome job i didnt spot a misspelled word in that whole post

Ghost writer.

Florian
04-14-11, 11:56 PM

brilliant work....you are the man.....!!!!

F

dkozloski
04-15-11, 12:07 AM
Which twin has the Toni? Who's the real ThunderMug?

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:38 AM
Ghost writer.

No i swear its not a ghost writer
its the red line that goes under a word miss spelled and that tells me to right click and correct the spelling

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:39 AM
brilliant work....you are the man.....!!!!

F

OK maybe Dumb again but some of you know i don't easily understand things
what are you saying here ?
i hate to have to ask i just don't understand a lot of things

Ranger
04-15-11, 12:40 AM
No way you wrote that post. Go back and read it again.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:40 AM
Which twin has the Toni? Who's the real ThunderMug?

What ?

cadillac kevin
04-15-11, 12:41 AM
^hes saying you're awesome because you learned how to use spellcheck.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:41 AM
No way you wrote that post. Go back and read it again.

What are you talking about man

golly
everyone hates my spelling because they don't understand what i say half the time
so when i try to work and do my best
then y'all say i didn't do it

y'all are confusing me

cadillac kevin
04-15-11, 12:42 AM
btw, theres no way in hell you wrote that post. its too polished and doesn't contain any spelling or grammatical errors. no way spell check can understand thumpebonics.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:43 AM
^hes saying you're awesome because you learned how to use spellcheck.

ah OK cool
thanks got it now :)

i still will at times forget to use it
just because i have a brain that can race at times
not sure if you understand what i mean by race but i can be typing and thinking of like 3 or 4 other things at one time and my brain and mind just races around
and i might slip up and forget to

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:45 AM
btw, theres no way in hell you wrote that post. its too polished and doesn't contain any spelling or grammatical errors. no way spell check can understand thumpebonics.

that made me lought but loughing hurts right now cause i started a new med the other day and its side affects are bad makes me feel like i have bronchitis
symtoms evne though im don't have it makes me feel like i do

its called Topamax i don;'t recomend anyone to take it
so when you say something funny and make me lough it hurts for real lol

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:49 AM
wait a second i just re read that and it looks like there are some words that i never even knew in there or at least maybe the only way i could have thought of them is if it was a glimpse back to when i was trying to learn even if the teachers didn't want me to

but did one of you Mod's Moderate that post with punctuations and other things ?

if so shame on you if not then damn i didn't even realize i was doing all that at the time

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 12:52 AM
Ok wait i just realized something after taking a minute to think
who did that to my post
there is no way i would have put all those punctuations in there and a few of the words i know that for sure
so who is doing that i feel that it is disrespectful and also in a way making fun of the way i spell by doing that saying that i can't spell so just do it properly
ok im really convinced now that someone did that and i feel thats disrespectful to play games and i have an idea of who did it perhaps

dkozloski
04-15-11, 01:14 AM
that made me lought but loughing hurts right now cause i started a new med the other day and its side affects are bad makes me feel like i have bronchitis
symtoms evne though im don't have it makes me feel like i do

its called Topamax i don;'t recomend anyone to take it
so when you say something funny and make me lough it hurts for real lol

The Docs put my disabled boy who has a seizure disorder on Topamax and it made him loonier than a coot. They switched him to Depakote six weeks ago and he's finally getting back to normal but he still has a lot of seizures.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 01:24 AM
The Docs put my disabled boy who has a seizure disorder on Topamax and it made him loonier than a coot. They switched him to Depakote six weeks ago and he's finally getting back to normal but he still has a lot of seizures.

The Reason the Dr put me on Topamax was because one of the major side affeds is suposed to be loose of apetite wich can lead to weight loose
i have tried everyghin
i have the Peter Lewish aquatic centere Land and Watter neaer me
i go there erly AM when i first wake up 3 days a week spend 2 hours there each time
i ride the bike 2 miles there i swim for abotu a half hour sit in the hot tub and suana for a combined half hour

i just can't loose any weight
my appetite is bad from the other meds im on
but when i woke up with a dry throat i got that was a side affect of toapamax
then my throat went sore i could not find anything on the drug information bout that being a side affect so i started serching medical and trial boards and found out that alot of ppl ended up with sore throats after taking it

and then found in the trial info that 1 in 20 that where on the 50mg per day came out with symptoms of Bronchitis and in the taking 400 MG a day they came out with 3 in 20 with the same side affect
and thats what im feeling right now

Jesda
04-15-11, 01:36 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/5/28/13/enhanced-buzz-7552-1275066424-6.jpg

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 01:39 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/5/28/13/enhanced-buzz-7552-1275066424-6.jpg

wwhat the hell man that sick
ontop of the fact i hate cats lol
but thats just sick

OffThaHorseCEO
04-15-11, 01:50 AM

Wassaaaaaaaaap

Submariner409
04-15-11, 02:20 PM
I wonder if someone we all know just parked his Aston Martin in San Francisco ???

..................for more cute cats, go to www.icanhascheezburger.com

The Tony Show
04-15-11, 02:49 PM

Duuuuuude....

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 04:42 PM
I wonder if someone we all know just parked his Aston Martin in San Francisco ???

..................for more cute cats, go to www.icanhascheezburger.com

sub your sick man lol

JimmyH
04-15-11, 08:25 PM
James Bond is awesome.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 08:35 PM
James Bond is awesome.

only in a few of the 007 none of the newer ones the new ones like past 10 years and newer all suck anyting 90s or pre 90s now those are the good ones

JimmyH
04-15-11, 08:39 PM
Aston Martin "Vanish" ftw

billc83
04-15-11, 09:20 PM
It's even funnier if you imagine Thumper as Pierce Brosnan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_AerBW0EcI

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 09:28 PM
Aston Martin "Vanish" ftw

are you trying to say aston martin vanquish the only aston matins with a V would be the vanquish and the vantage

never heard of a vanish but maybe they just all vanished perhaps lol

id have to say my Favorit Aston Martin is going to be the DB7 got some good old memory of those

i like the DB 8 and 9 they are cool also

jayoldschool
04-15-11, 09:44 PM
This is getting close to five stars.

JimmyH
04-15-11, 10:57 PM
never heard of a vanish but maybe they just all vanished perhaps lol

I guess you never saw Die Another Day.

ThumperPup
04-15-11, 11:32 PM
iv probably have seen it just don't remember it
but also did google jsut ot check it up and
nothing came up on aston vanish

Ranger
04-15-11, 11:39 PM
:histeric:

V-Eight
04-15-11, 11:44 PM
The Reason the Dr put me on Topamax was because one of the major side affeds is suposed to be loose of apetite wich can lead to weight loose
i have tried everyghin
i have the Peter Lewish aquatic centere Land and Watter neaer me
i go there erly AM when i first wake up 3 days a week spend 2 hours there each time
i ride the bike 2 miles there i swim for abotu a half hour sit in the hot tub and suana for a combined half hour

Try taking ephedrine+ caffeine or 1,3 dimethyl. Both are stimulants that will lead to appetite suppression, although the EC stack is more geared toward fat loss.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-16-11, 12:46 AM
I hear cocaine is good for weight loss. Crystal Meth too.

JimmyH
04-16-11, 01:06 AM
The problem with that is when you come down, you just get really hungry again.

ThumperPup
04-16-11, 02:24 AM
Try taking ephedrine+ caffeine or 1,3 dimethyl. Both are stimulants that will lead to appetite suppression, although the EC stack is more geared toward fat loss.

the good thing about having a great Dr
is if im sick i don;t have to wait 3 days to get in i call the office they try to say he is booked until Monday this is what happened today
then they said they can see me in internal medicine but family Meds is full i said could you please leave a msg with Dr for me they said its not likly to help i asked if she was new there i have had the same PCP for 12 years when i was not in Ohio i had 2 one who was a jerk but new what he was doing for when i was not in Cleveland and then the best Dr i ever found who gave me his office direct line if needed sell phone if needed and in ER pager if needed also his home phone if needed
so she left a MSG then the same lady called back 20 miuntes latter saying the the Dr would like you to come in in about 2 hours so i did that see now thats a good Dr
we went over about a dozen meds i have tried in the last 5 years and all the diets i have done with my work outs nothing will work nothing at all

he called over to his friend at a Different clinic that he went to school with who is the Head of Beriatric surgery open surgery
and got me set up with a time to go in for a visit next week hopefully ill be better he said no B.S like the Cleveland clinic saying im not stable for it they cant do it for me he said as long as he does not find any problems in the Open Surgery reports from when i had part of my colon removed then he would not have a problem doing it along as i went threw the program for it and comited to keeping up with proper food and diets and he would not have a problem
now who els can say there Dr will go that far for them
not sure how many but i bet you can count them on one hand right ?

ThumperPup
04-16-11, 02:38 AM

dude im 31 years old i have not even smoked a joint
i go to 420 festival to hang with friends but all i do is have a few beers and swim in the creek sing and play my guitar for the camp fire and light of some fireworks
i don't do drugs that the Dr does not approve of and prescribe for me
i do take an avg of 5 or 6 percocets a day for the past 6 years and to prove to the Dr that i was not De pendant on them i went cold turkey for 1 week in lots of pain but no withdraw syndromes
all they do is help with the pain
they don't get me high for some reason wich they can't figure out they have a opposite reaction for me then most other ppl
for the opiates in them

I was one of the only ones growing up that did not do drugs in my group of friends
and i lost alot of great friends from drugs One girl i grew up with well back in 97 she was hi on Tweak wich is a mixture of Cocaine Cocoa and ketamine and she had about 4 grams of it she was already messed up on god knows what els
i dropped her off at home made sure she got home in bed stayed there till she fell a sleep next morning i find out From her brother who was also at the party but left his sister there with no ride except for knowing i would get her home well he dad was a cop at 5 am they woke up to 1 gun shot well do i need to say more she shot her self in the mouth didn't kill her she lived but shes peralized it blew her teeth out on one side bullet spiraled around in her head only scratching by one side of the brain and out the top
well for the past 14 years shes been fend threw and IV she has no motor functions at all
she can look at you i can sit there and look at her for hours as she stares into my face it seems almost like she is under an some drug that will leave her thinking and feeling but not able to move
i ask her something her eye gets a glow in it maybe im the only one who sees it but she knows who i am and she is happy when im there i know that

in 2000 i heard that some friend got hi on Ex and Acid laid down on the train tracks fell a sleep train came along and killed them

2005 friend was off his meds for mental issues on speed to stay up he was up for 2 weeks he jumped of the Detroit Bridge in Cleveland landed on his back was 5 days before they found him he was alive but perlized for life

so please don't make fun of drugs around me
i ask you this please don't

JackOcean
04-16-11, 09:33 AM
This car doesn't cost 209k new... more like 120K here in Europe.

Stingroo
04-16-11, 09:36 AM
$124,750 USD apparently.

JimmyH
04-16-11, 11:23 AM
that'll be my next car. Right after I pay off the Camaro http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/biggrin.gif

ThumperPup
04-16-11, 12:28 PM
if your talking about the V8 then yeah around 140k -160k depending on options and location USD was of a little would be 130-140k

now if your talking about the V12 Vantage like im talking about your up around 190k-210k depedningon options
and locations

http://www.astonmartinoftroy.com/new/Aston%20Martin/2011-Aston+Martin-V12+Vantage-8cbca7ee0a0a000201e76a88ad67bdbc.htm

V-Eight
04-16-11, 12:32 PM
The problem with that is when you come down, you just get really hungry again.

True, but you're supposed to dose it 3 times a day to alleviate that and keep the metabolism increased. If you take that and nothing else you'll lose an average of 1kg per month, which might seem a lot, but considering you didn't really have to do anything for it is pretty good.

V-Eight
04-16-11, 12:33 PM
$124,750 USD apparently.

Not as expensive as I would have expected.

ThumperPup
04-16-11, 12:53 PM
Not as expensive as I would have expected.

you might pick up a used 09 for around that price

jayoldschool
04-16-11, 02:25 PM
http://whenlove3hatecollide.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/train-wreck21.jpg

Stingroo
04-16-11, 03:49 PM
you might pick up a used 08 for around that price

Actually that's what the base price is on a new one, apparently.

http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/04/aston_martin/v8_vantage/index.html

You tried though, brah.

ThumperPup
04-16-11, 04:34 PM
Actually that's what the base price is on a new one, apparently.

http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/04/aston_martin/v8_vantage/index.html

You tried though, brah.

yeah a V8

not talking about the V8 talking about the V12

so im preaty sure that a used 09 would be around the price of a new v8 i thout 08 at first but then did more researching 08 is where they started and released the first v12 at an auto show but did not sell to the public untill 09 models for the v12

here is the price of a new v12 starts around 184 for base v12 and can span anywher from 190k-210k depednong on options and we are talking about the vantage V12 Carbon black edition
not the crappy V8 if your going all out go all out lol

http://showroom.auction123.com/aston_martin_long_island/inventory/4064/2011/SCFEBBCFXBGS00598.html#lg

http://www.astonmartinoftroy.com/new/Aston%20Martin/2011-Aston+Martin-V12+Vantage-8cbca7ee0a0a000201e76a88ad67bdbc.htm

and if you read post 55 you would have seen this one

Destroyer
04-17-11, 12:08 AM
so when you say something funny and make me lough it hurts for real
I'm gonna google some funny ass jokes and post them up. :alchi:

Destroyer
04-17-11, 12:15 AM
Just a guess but I think he's tried that. :yup:

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 12:17 AM
I'm gonna google some funny ass jokes and post them up. :alchi:

its cool now i just poped 2 5mg Percocet 2 tesslon pearls
a Z-pak for the day
and a cap full of Hycodan Syrup

so not going to make me hurt tonight man

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 12:19 AM
Just a guess but I think he's tried that. :yup:

dude i know you like to make jokes and like to do what you can to live up to you name
but incase you havent read it
im going to ask you
not to make jokes about Drugs and stuff like that
im sure if i go threw the forum guide lines and read something will come up about ileagle activity and i don't want to do that
but for you i will and find what i can dude
please respect how i feel about none prescribed and abusive drugs like that man

Destroyer
04-17-11, 01:04 AM
im sure if i go threw the forum guide lines and read something will come up about ileagle activity and i don't want to do that
please respect how i feel about none prescribed and abusive drugs like that manHuh? Illegal activity what? It's lines like this that bring me to my conclusions. :bonkers:

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 01:21 AM
Huh? Illegal activity what? It's lines like this that bring me to my conclusions. :bonkers:

you where commenting on non proscribed non leagle drugs in the U.s And for sure where the server for this website is and where you live so anything that comes over the internet that is not leagle in your area could come back and bite you
so i was simply saying that buy you mentioning drugs that are not leagle and you are not allowed to take that's not leagle and if someone really wanted to report it well then its not to hard to figure out who gets screwed there

im just asking you not to make fun or joke about me being on drugs you can joke about you or anyone els you want but im asking you not to make jokes about me taking or on any drugs like those that where mentioned cause i have lost many friends and i have never so much as smoked a joint of pot never ever and wont ever do anything that the Dr does not give me to take

and that touched a simple matter of personal disrespect when someone mentions drugs maybe those are not the words im looking for but just take it like this
if i where to jokingly say something about you being on crystal meth or something like that
and you lost several friends to drug over doses and suicide because of the drug affects and what they did on them
how would you feel
probably not good
might even make you really darn sad and depressed and thats what it does to me
so i ask that you and others don't joke about me ever being on drugs like that
its something i can't handle iv lost to many ppl over the years due to things like that
and its not something i can take so i simply ask you not to make jokes about that with me in mind when saying it

i don't care if you and every other member her want to jokse about each other on drugs like that i have no freaking problem with it
just as long as my name is not involved in anything to do with it

thanks

billc83
04-17-11, 01:33 AM
dude i know you like to make jokes and like to do what you can to live up to you name

Dude, the only thing getting destroyed in this thread is the English language.

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 01:35 AM
Dude, the only thing getting destroyed in this thread is the English language.

Very Funny very funny hey come here a little closer for a second
Burp ok i think bill passed out LOL :banghead::dammit::gun2:

Destroyer
04-17-11, 01:40 AM
you where commenting on non proscribed non leagle drugs in the U.s And for sure where the server for this website is and where you live so anything that comes over the internet that is not leagle in your area could come back and bite you
so i was simply saying that buy you mentioning drugs that are not leagle and you are not allowed to take that's not leagle and if someone really wanted to report it well then its not to hard to figure out who gets screwed there

im just asking you not to make fun or joke about me being on drugs you can joke about you or anyone els you want but im asking you not to make jokes about me taking or on any drugs like those that where mentioned cause i have lost many friends and i have never so much as smoked a joint of pot never ever and wont ever do anything that the Dr does not give me to take

and that touched a simple matter of personal disrespect when someone mentions drugs maybe those are not the words im looking for but just take it like this
if i where to jokingly say something about you being on crystal meth or something like that
and you lost several friends to drug over doses and suicide because of the drug affects and what they did on them
how would you feel
probably not good
its something i can't handle iv lost to many ppl over the years due to things like that
and its not something i can take so i simply ask you not to make jokes about that with me in mind when saying it

i don't care if you and every other member her want to jokse about each other on drugs like that i have no freaking problem with it

thanksYou are out there dude. Seriously out there. :bonkers::bonkers::bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:

billc83
04-17-11, 01:46 AM
Drugs : Thumperpup :: Northstar : Destroyer

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 01:51 AM
You are out there dude. Seriously out there. :bonkers::bonkers::bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:

id say with the amount of leagle Dr proscribed meds im on right now im far out lol

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 01:52 AM
Drugs : Thumperpup :: Northstar : Destroyer

Dude wtf are you saying you are past me right now or am i past you as someone would say ?

concorso
04-17-11, 07:45 PM
only in a few of the 007 none of the newer ones the new ones like past 10 years and newer all suck anyting 90s or pre 90s now those are the good onesI disagree. The newer Bond flicks with Daniel Craig have a realism to them that the older Bond movies dont have. I do think Connery was the stereotypical British spy, and will always be the best Bond. He always looked sharp, proper, like a person of authority. Brosnan and Moore had the same feel. They stood out in a room. It made for fun tv, but never very believeable. Daniel Craig seems more human as Bond. He seems fallable, emotionally broken. Hes much more believeable in physical combat, too, tho modern videography w/hand-to-hand combat has improved immensley.. I find it easier to believe hes a spy. As movies to sit and watch, Craig is 2 for 2 in my opinion.

concorso
04-17-11, 07:53 PM
yeah a V8

not talking about the V8 talking about the V12

I think what confused some people is that you mentioned its a Bond car, which the Vantage has never been.

concorso
04-17-11, 08:07 PM

how would you feel
probably not good

thanksThis board isnt dedicated to solving emotional issues. You cant throw a topic out for public consumption, and then get mad that the discussion doesnt go as planned. If you want people to walk on eggshells around you, then you should consider keeping more information to yourself.

Rolex
04-17-11, 08:29 PM
its cool now i just poped 2 5mg Percocet.....
and a cap full of Hycodan Syrup

so not going to make me hurt tonight man

im going to ask you
not to make jokes about Drugs and stuff like that
please respect how i feel about none prescribed and abusive drugs like that man

Here's another fine example of not knowing when to stop while you're ahead. You can't boast about washing down narcotic pain medication with narcotic laced cough syrup and then pretend to hold the moral high ground about people "abusing drugs." You're shooting yourself in the foot with your fake handgun. In fact if I were you I wouldn't continue to list every medication you're taking on the forum, but then...I'm not you.

concorso
04-17-11, 08:41 PM
I hope that wasnt prior to the salesmen allowing you to drive an Aston Martins and Ferraris...

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 08:44 PM
Here's another fine example of not knowing when to stop while you're ahead. You can't boast about washing down narcotic pain medication with narcotic laced cough syrup and then pretend to hold the moral high ground about people "abusing drugs." You're shooting yourself in the foot with your fake handgun. In fact if I were you I wouldn't continue to list every medication you're taking on the forum, but then...I'm not you.

Rolex i can if its Proscribed and watched over by a Dr in Pain Management
then yes i can
because they where talking about illegal drugs
im talking about legal Medications

they where the ones who where talking about Non Medication Narcotics cause no Dr in the u.s would ever prescribe things like crystal meth or cocoa or anything like that
so there is a difference between it and all

i understand the need when someone is addicted to something its happened to me 4 times just from the Dr prescribed drugs right now the reason im on them i was off them for 9 months cool clean
well just on the pecocets 2 or 3 a day when i needed them
considering i have 2 plats and rods in my ankle both knees have rods in them hip that cracked but let to heel on its own and other pain from things i don't want to mention
seems like every time i get off something
something els goes wrong and i go right back on it

right now im taking it for my tonsillitis just went to the ER thismorning they did sevral exrasy strep cultur rapid came back negative still waiting on the full cultur 72 hr to come back mono came back negative
have puss on my tonsils and still the meds don;t take the pain away

im preaty much screwed up cause the dr;'s said just drugg him and it will be ok
wich is why i don't recomend the Cleveland clinic Pain mangament dr's they are all import Dr's lol and just prescribe drugs and think thats the answer

no excuse but there are totaly different stands here
one subject on legal drugs the other on illegal drugs

you tell me honestly that they are both the same ? i don't think so

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 08:46 PM
I think what confused some people is that you mentioned its a Bond car, which the Vantage has never been.

i had it right and wrong you did also
it was the volante but it had the vantage badges on it
atleast in one of the films thats what i was thinking of went and searched just to make sure
here check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aston_Martin_V8_Vantage_%281977%29

At the beginning of the film, the car is a V8 Volante (convertible). The car used in these scenes was a Volante owned by Aston Martin Lagonda chairman, Victor Gauntlett. Later, the car is fitted with a hardtop ("winterised") at Q Branch, and these scenes feature a pair of non-Vantage V8 saloons, fitted with the same number plate as the initial car, but with Vantage badges now fitted. Clearly, the later cars are intended to be the same Volante.[2]

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 08:48 PM
I hope that wasnt prior to the salesmen allowing you to drive an Aston Martins and Ferraris...

I don't drive dopped up even if im in enough pain to kill a horse im not getting behind the wheel of a car dopped up

today when i went to NTB for the leaking tire it was with my Mom who is driving me to NYC so i can get there and spend passover with Family
today when i went this morning to the ER after having the leak in tire taken care of mom drove me to the ER

when they where about ready to shoot me up with more drugs thats when i told them to screw off and ill deal with this somewhere els where the Dr's don't guess untill they kill you or help you lol

ThumperPup
04-17-11, 08:51 PM
This board isnt dedicated to solving emotional issues. You cant throw a topic out for public consumption, and then get mad that the discussion doesnt go as planned. If you want people to walk on eggshells around you, then you should consider keeping more information to yourself.

never said it was
but was i the first one who brought up something like crystal meth or cocaine cocoa no
it was others who wanted to joke around and say hes already tried it or that he should try it it will help him loose wait they are the ones who open the subject first not me
so not my problem
except for the fact that i had to put up with those who did joke about it until i said whats up and i haven't heard anything els since except from one person who doe snot have respect for his own being lol
not talking about you Rolex talking about someone els think you could guess who problaby

Rolex
04-17-11, 09:23 PM
no excuse but there are totaly different stands here
one subject on legal drugs the other on illegal drugs

you tell me honestly that they are both the same ? i don't think so

I'm telling you online bragging about imbibing drugs, and following that with reprimanding people and reminding them about the rules of the forum makes you look like a hypocrite. There's also an actual forum rule about misrepresenting yourself here ("Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.")....ie trying to pass off your airsoft junk pistol in a weapons thread. Even as a moderator I didn't feel the need to remind you about every rule, so I'm confused why you feel entitled to do so.

I believe concorso actually has your best interests in mind when he suggests you keep more information to yourself, just as I have done suggesting you quit while you're still ahead. Perhaps in your medicated state you're not thinking clearly though. :shrug:

Rolex
04-17-11, 09:27 PM
This thread has taken a turn. We're done here and I'm certain nobody will be disappointed.

Florian
04-17-11, 10:00 PM
yay, finally the melee ends.

F

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-17-11, 10:02 PM
Thanks Chris. :)