: Any Expected Updates

keithsm2
04-14-11, 10:21 AM
Considering a new V' But was wondering if there are any projected updates in near future....I think the nav seems behind fords.....Love my wife's 5.0 with the weather maps and all....
Im liking the diamond black......will the wheels hold up without chipping??

Thanks

Keith

05 V owner

kirbyCTSV
04-14-11, 02:06 PM
I def dont like the Nav but i didnt buy the car for it. Since coupe and wagon just came out...i doubt there will be major changes. 11s just added free maint and backup cam. not sure about wheels...

e6t
04-14-11, 04:37 PM
have either of you been in a bmw? smokes that.... i rather like the nav in mine. it isnt sync, but its good.

GM-4-LIFE
04-14-11, 04:42 PM
I have no problem at all with the NAV system. I love the XM Navtraffic feature and I do get weather in my area.

GARBAJ
04-14-11, 05:38 PM
I sure would love to see the long discussed track package with the diff cooler and cross-drilled rotors. Yes, I know these can be had through the aftermarket...

keithsm2
04-15-11, 03:06 AM
have you seen the traffic and weather in the new fords?? I know its not what ya buy the car for....but for the money....ya think it could match a measly mustang :)

Tony407
04-15-11, 03:38 AM
Ford Sync is certainly nice, definitely better than the V. Ford Mytouch is also pretty awesome but has gotten some negative marks for sluggishness. In my opinion, the V's nav is merely "adequate". Nothing special, but it works.

Tony

keithsm2
04-15-11, 07:31 PM
I cant keep up with all the Mystuff...and "I"stuff....I just know my fiances 5.0 is really nice...and Id expect GM to try and step it up real soon...So...if it was only a matter of months to wait and get the next version....it would be worth it to me!!..