: Possible new owner

Kenny Pollock
04-13-11, 08:23 PM
How's it going?

I currently drive a 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS55 ///AMG. What a ridiculous ride.... almost 500 hp stock, supercharged 5.5L V8, over 500 tq..... I've loved it the last 2 years that I've owned it.

I got an extended warranty on my car (to 100,000 miles) because I drive my car A LOT. In two years I've put 60k miles on the car. The warranty has paid for itself 50x over... I've literally had $30,000 in repairs or more covered under the warranty. The other day while driving, my car's air suspension dropped making the car hardly driveable. That was kind of the last straw...

I'm looking for a replacement and I don't want to downgrade... but it's hard to find a car as nice as mine for under $50,000. I'm in LOVE with the CTS-V coupe... but no luck finding those for under 50k. I'm considering the 4 door but am a little worried about buying American again... although my Benz is falling apart just as quickly as my Charger did.

I've already test drove one... things are seriously fun to drive. I'm assuming with little money I can make one even faster, with it being American. On my car it costs $4,000+ for upgraded pulleys and a tune. What's everyone on the forum do for performance?

Also, I own a computer repair store... I barter my services to a local body shop for customizations. My CLS is murdered out with lambo lime green brakes... gets a lot of attention. Anyone have a murdered out 4-door or coupe I can see pics of?

How are your cars holding up? What car are you coming from? Do you have any recommendations or things to make sure I must get? Thanks everyone

baabootoo
04-14-11, 01:13 AM
Read my friend, read........... All your questions will be answered........