: if you had a chance to do it again, would you? what would you change?

e6t
04-11-11, 10:42 PM
My car is still in the shop with no end in sight. As a result, I am beginning to feel that I would like to get rid of my car.

That being said, would you buy another V if you had a bad experience with one?

I was thinking about ordering another one with an AUTO and NO SUNROOF... maybe even a wagon. Am I out of my effing mind?

LitiGATOR
04-11-11, 10:51 PM
No regrets.

whytediamond
04-11-11, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear your having problems with your car, that sucks. I can say that I have driven alot of nice vehicles and this is by far the most rewarding vehicle I have had the pleasure of owning. I am also a bit of a freak when it comes to things not being perfect with my cars, I will take it in for any type of creak or rattle. With that being said I don't think having a bad experience with one V would keep me away from driving this amazing machine. I feel your pain..... but to sum up I say get yourself a new one, and NO you are not out of your effing mind.

e6t
04-11-11, 11:00 PM
i just went to cadillac.com to "build my own" and the configurator didn't work.

irony, shes a funny bitch.

Jeff_J
04-11-11, 11:11 PM
I might go for a wagon, but otherwise I am very happy.

Mikevette
04-12-11, 12:03 AM
09 sedan, now an 11 coupe way satisfied. Get another chance it hard to find the total package in this price that can complete with our V's in any catagory. But I understand were you are coming from. Don't loose the faith.

Mike

Domsz06
04-12-11, 07:56 AM
I'd buy another one in a heart beat, even with the issues I've had on mine and I'm still dealing with...

neuronbob
04-12-11, 10:02 AM
My sedan has been almost completely reliable. I'd 100% buy it again, only this time I'd buy a Vagon.