: Hello Jess are you out there??? Need to get some parts....

Somefun
04-10-11, 05:38 PM
Guys where is jess I've been trying to reach him for weeks now! I want the 10" lower and the bracket along with the belt but can't get Jess anywhere. I have to go the dyno with my new injectors and CAI but wanted to get the 10" lower before i do......

baabootoo
04-10-11, 06:15 PM
He's busy answering all these posts about the engine blow-ups!!!!!!!!! :) I keep calling every day, and night, of the week until I get someone.

aj660
04-10-11, 06:15 PM
If you can't reach Jesse, then try a different vendor. There are others selling 10" lower; maybe Paschal performance.

baabootoo
04-12-11, 01:02 AM
I called Monday, about noon, and got my stuff sent out ASAP by a female.

e6t
04-12-11, 01:12 AM
I have never had a problem reaching Jesse.

CTSV4now
04-12-11, 06:46 PM
He must screen calls for you big spenders. It's been ringing off the hook for the last 3 business days for me.

I need a tracking number soon Jesse!

Advice for Jess: Under Promise and Over Deliver

e6t
04-13-11, 12:25 AM

seems like that exactly what he does... some people seem to have a hard time getting in touch with him, but when he works on their car, they are nothing but happy.

CTSV4now
04-13-11, 10:42 AM
Not when it comes to emails..........there is NO excuse for not returning an email. Try that at your job and see how long you remain employed.

You are not privy to the conversations between Hannah, Jesse and I..........trust me, I have reason to say what I did.

wait4me
04-13-11, 10:52 AM
Im back in town for those needing to call me.

CTSV4now
04-13-11, 10:53 AM
Jesse, in town or not, I think emails work just about everywhere.

wait4me
04-13-11, 10:55 AM
I get 400-700 emails a day each day. Not all are physically possible to answer for me. No excuses other than lack of time. Im only one person..

wait4me
04-13-11, 10:58 AM
Doing the math on that, if each email takes a minimum of 2 minutes to write out a response, that is 33 hours a day just in answering emails on just 400 emails not the 700 usual... Not counting phone calls time, Not counting working on vehicles, not counting shipping, not counting sleep of 4 hours... ect...

CTSV4now
04-13-11, 11:11 AM
Okay, I will stop emailing! Half of those are probably mine anyways.

surgin
04-13-11, 12:04 PM
I have never had a problem reaching Jesse.
he must have caller id( doesn't everyone?) and like you. i have been calling for the past 2 weeks without luck. and he has my car! lol

wait4me
04-13-11, 12:10 PM
? surgin im here, call me right now, I have answered every single call today? And no i do not have caller id. Not even an answering machine... ;)

wait4me
04-13-11, 12:34 PM
Make sure you are calling the shop number, not my cell phone. I hardly ever have that turned on.

aj660
04-13-11, 02:20 PM
I get 400-700 emails a day each day. Not all are physically possible to answer for me. No excuses other than lack of time. Im only one person..

Lol that's why people in business hire assistants/secretarys. I don't know any other "successful" business owner that doesn't have a full-time secretary helping with e-mails, phone calls, and other BS. I think you're putting extra stress on yourself for no reason...I think it would be a smart business decision.

wait4me
04-14-11, 10:47 AM
That would not work as well, because 95% of all people that call or email want to talk to me and only me. Same with the 100s of shops that we have to help out for our software support when they are tuning cars from all over the world. When a person calls here, they ask for me directly 99% of the time. If Hannah says im not here or im on the other line, then they just hang up and call back. No one wants to listen to someone else, Even though Hannah could easily help them out... It is just what i have grown to expect...

CTSV4now
04-14-11, 01:59 PM
He must screen calls for you big spenders. It's been ringing off the hook for the last 3 business days for me.

I need a tracking number soon Jesse!

Jess, I received my tracking number. Thanks for getting my stuff out.