: A thank you to kaustein - and black factory mats available $25

hgqguy
04-10-11, 01:33 PM
So i wanted to drop a thank you to Kaustein for the floor mats and service manuals.

Also If Anyone needs a set of factory black/dark grey let me know. they are not the best but they are mats.

Also... If anyone is interested in his factory Chrome rims.... I highly recomend them!! They are just like new!! and the tires are still decent tread! prolly about 40%. there is no peeling or any damage to the rims.. .but for the fact that they are 16" I would be all over them. they are way better than my 17" cobalt SS rims i use in the summer.

I went to his home today to pick up my all weather mats, black mats, and service manuals!! -Zayne

CaddyshackCadillac
04-10-11, 04:44 PM
I need mats can u post a pic

hgqguy
04-11-11, 06:25 PM
Here are the photos. the LF mat is worn where the Right foot heel sits. the LR mat has one cig burn spot as u can see. if they were washed Im sure they would be better. the LF one was washed but not well. they are a dark greyish.. they are not dark black.

I have single photos of the LF and LR mat. They are decent.. I jsut dont need a second set.

kaustein
04-11-11, 07:53 PM
So i wanted to drop a thank you to Kaustein for the floor mats and service manuals.

Also If Anyone needs a set of factory black/dark grey let me know. they are not the best but they are mats.

Also... If anyone is interested in his factory Chrome rims.... I highly recomend them!! They are just like new!! and the tires are still decent tread! prolly about 40%. there is no peeling or any damage to the rims.. .but for the fact that they are 16" I would be all over them. they are way better than my 17" cobalt SS rims i use in the summer.

I went to his home today to pick up my all weather mats, black mats, and service manuals!! -Zayne

Thanks for the kind words. Now I just got to get rid of the freakin' wheels!

CaddyshackCadillac
04-11-11, 08:02 PM
25 shipped? How do I pay u I don't have mats and need em these will fit a 98 right ?

hgqguy
04-11-11, 09:23 PM
$25 plus shipping. Im not sure how much it will be for shipping..

whats the zipcode? address. I can try to find out.. I think the shipping will be $10-15??

they will work fine in any year catera.

CaddyshackCadillac
04-11-11, 10:20 PM
Yea unfortunately at that price I might as well spend extra 20 buxx and grab the brand new ones from eBay....best I could do is 30 shipped to 01543

hgqguy
04-12-11, 07:54 AM
yeah.. factory new mats for $50 or so would make u way happier If u can find at that price go for it. I didnt notice any one ebay, but maybe they are not listed as catera factory mats.

I will check the shipping price.. I know its gonna be $10 between box and shipping min. I actually Drove and got the ones I bought to save the shipping, but still spent $8 on gas.

CaddyshackCadillac
04-13-11, 04:45 PM
Let me know either way

hgqguy
04-15-11, 04:24 PM
With shipping Ill do $35. but shipping is going to go up on monday with the USPS so let me know today so I can get it shipped saturday. I think C.O.D. will be best. cause paypal with charge a fee.

CaddyshackCadillac
04-15-11, 05:24 PM
Yea ok why not ...clear ya inbox so I can send .my details

hgqguy
04-16-11, 07:38 AM
ok. I have boxed the mats and I will try to get the shipping today only using the zip cod. I need name and address. Please send it to my email.

I am rolling the floor mats to get them in the least $$ shipping box.

HGQGUY@YAHOO.COM Please send me shipping info.

-Zayne

hgqguy
04-18-11, 08:25 PM
Will try to remember to get them shipped tomarrow. I forgot to take address to work today.

-Zayne

CaddyshackCadillac
04-18-11, 09:01 PM
Ok let me know ...

Ephazi
04-27-11, 05:41 PM
Mats? I could use some of them bad boys... I need tan

hgqguy
04-27-11, 10:35 PM
The black mats are sold. I hope they work out well!... I do have a used bose cd player in dash.. I have a new unused waterpump also. maybe a ac/ contoller.. no working bulbs.. and my old k134 relay..

If anyone needs anything let me know. I dont need.. OH also have a factory 00-01 grill!

CaddyshackCadillac
04-27-11, 11:23 PM
Good transaction man ..Thx