: I had a bad day... Grrrr

PreachRR
04-08-11, 07:30 PM
Ok so I am heading to the gym and going on my way and just out of the clear blue sky this guy cuts across 4 double yellow lines and 3 lanes of traffic to get into a QT driving a quad cab GM and towing a landscaping trailer.. well the trailer makes contact with the nose and pulls it off.. So the truck is now at Caddy dealer body shop.. wait repair.. This guy tells me "you were supposed to stop!"

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/Bigun08/IMG_0639.jpg

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/Bigun08/IMG_0634.jpg

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/Bigun08/IMG_0632.jpg

bstiffmanofsteel
04-08-11, 08:13 PM
That freakin SUX!!!!!!!!!

Playdrv4me
04-08-11, 08:41 PM
"You were supposed to stop". It would have taken everything I had to not pick up one of those headlights and shove it up that guys ass. Sorry to hear about it, hopefully minimal refinishing/painting will be necessary.

MrHolland
04-08-11, 09:09 PM
Sorry to see that happened. Is that in Broken Arrow by chance???

PreachRR
04-08-11, 09:39 PM
Tulsa 81 st and memorial are you a Tulsa native. And yes I had the strongest desire to grate his face against his trailer. But if catch my sig preachrr I am learning to live at a different standard. But when this guy started with his nonsense I really did not want to risk jail especially not with a 9 month old and I really don't want to go to jail for some one else's stupidity.

Playdrv4me
04-08-11, 11:22 PM
Could also be Preach Range Rover (my other favorite SUV) ;)

calisfinest
04-09-11, 12:03 AM
that hella sucks!!!!!! i would have beat the guy senseless with all the broken pieces!!!!!!

WaterKing
04-09-11, 01:04 AM
The good..you did not get hurt and did not take action against him. The bad...even if they fix your vehicle perfectly you will have diminished value due to accident report on Carfax, Autochk....Get compensation for that, time lost, and inconvenience. That's how you justify your failure to beat the daylights out of him. Keep a log of all time used even if it is to call someone. You might consider putting a Platinum front Fascia on if the additional cost is not too great and you prefer the look.

Big Windy Ext
04-09-11, 08:34 AM
I would "lose" your damaged bumper . They have fixed mine twice , just waiting for the paint to peel . You did the right thing and everybody is ok . Platinum bumper sounds good . Idiots abound here and don't believe in driving w/insurance or a license either .

MrHolland
04-09-11, 08:57 AM
I would "lose" your damaged bumper . They have fixed mine twice , just waiting for the paint to peel . You did the right thing and everybody is ok . Platinum bumper sounds good . Idiots abound here and don't believe in driving w/insurance or a license either .

Are you also in Tulsa??

PreachRR
04-09-11, 09:08 AM
Yea no repair for that bumper or those headlights the were ripped off. And ya know I am not a real fan of the platinum look I really dig he factory look. I have started getting the stuff from the insurance company about diminished value is only inportant when I go to sell the vehicle. So I soon may be invoking the "L" word. Lawyer for those that didn't get the reference. But I am glad to see that I am not alone in the feelings of taking this guy apart. But in all honesty he was a 50 something tiny Mexican guy and although I doubt highly that he would have been interested in a physical challenge. So I am 40 now and it is time to act like it but I can sure dream. The officer writing him 3 tickets will have to do.

bstiffmanofsteel
04-09-11, 10:39 AM
Hopefully he has insurance. That platinum bumper sounds damn good to me as well. Kudos for not kicking his ass. But I wouldn't knock you for doing it either dude!

Playdrv4me
04-09-11, 02:12 PM
Yea no repair for that bumper or those headlights the were ripped off. And ya know I am not a real fan of the platinum look I really dig he factory look. I have started getting the stuff from the insurance company about diminished value is only inportant when I go to sell the vehicle. So I soon may be invoking the "L" word. Lawyer for those that didn't get the reference. But I am glad to see that I am not alone in the feelings of taking this guy apart. But in all honesty he was a 50 something tiny Mexican guy and although I doubt highly that he would have been interested in a physical challenge. So I am 40 now and it is time to act like it but I can sure dream. The officer writing him 3 tickets will have to do.

I'm with you on that one. I love the LED headlights, but could go either way on the fascia pieces.

escalade kidd
04-09-11, 06:43 PM
Great self control dude...going to jail for an idiot isnt worth it..then he would be calling a lawyer also.

LeftLane
04-09-11, 07:36 PM
perfect time to upgrade to a platinum bumper!!!

hannity
04-10-11, 05:45 PM
Sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you are alright.