: Lumbar Support? Just how supportive is it on the 2011 SRX Luxury model?

cadillacnuvo
04-07-11, 02:47 PM
Please advise.

Thanks in advance...

TRMN8R1
04-08-11, 08:03 AM
Works for me................

Smokin' SRX
04-08-11, 08:18 AM
we find it quite good. Every body size has diff needs. You really must TEST drive for at least 15-30 minutes. Or at least sit in it that long. Some don't know/mention (including sales people!) that the lower front thigh support cushion pulls forward for longer legs too!

Good luck!

SS

stevec5375
04-08-11, 02:28 PM
we find it quite good. Every body size has diff needs. You really must TEST drive for at least 15-30 minutes. Or at least sit in it that long. Some don't know/mention (including sales people!) that the lower front thigh support cushion pulls forward for longer legs too!

Good luck!

SS

I would test drive it a lot longer than 15-30 minutes. I would try to get the dealer to let me keep it over a weekend and drive it. If I had done that I probably wouldn't have the car right now. I say that because if I had driven the car more, I would have realized that the engine is too underpowered for my tastes which makes the transmission do a lot of up and down shifting in my hilly part of Austin.

tc2010
04-10-11, 08:21 PM
I have a less than great back and find the seats to be more than adequate......Do however, use the seat heaters winter and summer......Best advise was given above on test driving the vehicle....