: Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires?

Oldschooler08
04-07-11, 08:08 AM
Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels shod with Eagle F1 GS-2 tires. They have 6-7/32" tread left. New is 9/32". Centercaps and TPMS are there too. I have other stock parts available. I know this should probably be in classifieds but I was planning on heading down on Sunday for the autocross and wondered if there was any interest. I don't want to drag this stuff 2hrs south for no reason Email me at dwspaniol@yahoo.com for details and pictures. Thanks!

V-Guy
04-07-11, 08:43 AM
Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!

DDS rollin a CTS
04-07-11, 08:43 AM
email sent

Oldschooler08
04-07-11, 09:03 AM
Replied, thanks

Oldschooler08
04-07-11, 09:05 AM
Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!

Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.

V-Guy
04-07-11, 09:38 AM
Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.

Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!

Oldschooler08
04-07-11, 10:21 AM
Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!

Very true, why does all the good stuff happen on one day.

CI-V-IL
04-07-11, 10:25 AM
Great idea! Trunk swap meet. I have a B&B touring resonator center section and a bunch of stock parts if anyone is interested: Stock intake, exhaust manifolds with cats, springs, full exhaust if you want to pick it up about 30 min away.

vmoving
04-07-11, 05:42 PM
Anyone going from the Columbus Ohio area that I could pay to bring the wheels back? I have to work!

JimmyH
04-15-11, 09:45 PM
Is anyone interested in a bluetooth speakerphone kit? I still have a brand new motorola bluetooth kit, along with the box that interfaces it to Onstar. I will bring it with in case anyone is interested. I also have the write up that will guide you through the install.