: Bluetooth audio

jrcmlc
04-06-11, 11:07 PM
I'm traveling and have a 2011 (or 2010, not sure) ford fusion rental and it does bluetooth audio without even messing with it. I think I pressed 2 buttons and was streaming pandora. As far as I know my new CTS-V does not do this...

What a load of crap. :-)

Joe

nynd
04-06-11, 11:10 PM
All relative. Ford does give alot of options bundled with the car.
- Touch Screen Nav
- Back Up Camera
- Sync
- Voice Command
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- BlindSpot Detection
- Adaptive Cruise..

Starting to sound like a commercial... LOL!

jrcmlc
04-06-11, 11:13 PM
GM has been behind in the interior tech for a while...my 08 Duramax truck was not far from the same amount I paid for my CTS-V and it doesn't have bluetooth. They started it in 09. Now my 2011 'V has some cool stuff, don't get me wrong, but it just seems a shame it doesn't have this. I'd like to hope they could flash it to support it, but somehow I doubt it.

Joe

e6t
04-06-11, 11:14 PM
but it will stream pandora by plugging your phone in...

and do 0-60 in 4 seconds.

jrcmlc
04-06-11, 11:17 PM
I've done that and it's fine but the factory cable is short enough I have to keep my phone in the center console so it's much harder to adjust the song, or dial people...and digging in the center console while driving (and fighting with the clutch lol) sucks.

I don't know, it just seems silly it's not included.

Joe

e6t
04-06-11, 11:33 PM
I've done that and it's fine but the factory cable is short enough I have to keep my phone in the center console so it's much harder to adjust the song, or dial people...and digging in the center console while driving (and fighting with the clutch lol) sucks.

I don't know, it just seems silly it's not included.

Joe

i agree.