: CTS-V Coupe 2011 warning

mikevfi
04-06-11, 12:55 PM
This is not a warning about the car, it is amazing. It is a warning about potential accident hazard. I have had it 5 days at this posting, and have nearly had 2 accidents, however I was not involved. It appears other car drivers are slowing down too fast when they look at this amazing car and they both came close to being rear ended.
I also quite often come out of a store and find people around the vehicle taking photos with cell phones and peering into windows to see interior design, I think Cadillac should supply window cleaner and paper towel with each new CTS-V Coupe.
Sorry folks nothing but great things to say so far, this is one vehicle GM has made that ROCKS.

RippyPartsDept
04-06-11, 01:10 PM
:cool2: nice

Jon
04-09-11, 11:34 PM
Hahahaha that's a good warning!

And tint the windows!

mikevfi
04-18-11, 12:36 PM
UPDATE: if you have to worry about cost of gas, this baby isn't for you. right now i have to fill it every couple of days. Almost took it from Toronto to Sarnia for a run but was afraid I wouldn't make it on one tank of gas. besides there was chance of rain and snow so I left it parked and took the Hybrid Escalade instead.
WINTER TIRES: GM and other aftermarket dealers are recommending Pirelli's, but I have GM engineering looking into if they will fit on existing rims, as I am not sure you can downsize rims due to brake sizes which is the usual way of adding a bulkier tire. Will update when know.
Also signed up for the CTS driver training at Mosport June 22nd that should be fun, includes workshop and track driving.

Jon
04-18-11, 06:38 PM
Also signed up for the CTS driver training at Mosport June 22nd that should be fun, includes workshop and track driving.

I'll see you there!

mikevfi
05-09-11, 11:50 AM
Car handles rain with ease, no need to worry, just don't floor it from a stop on wet roads.
Have added Corsa mufflers, and Hennessey cold air induction system, now at approx 590HP

mikevfi
05-17-11, 10:52 AM
Thinking about adding headers next and the upgrade turbo pulley system

cadillacandalambo
06-02-11, 10:25 PM
i dont drive my V in the rain.... Almost spun out on the freeway one night... But then again my tires were bald at 10k miles lol.... Be careful, thing is a beast stock and insane modded