: The V Coupe is built!

JohnnySpagz
04-05-11, 07:10 PM
I was just informed that my V Coupe was built last week - one week ahead of the TPW of 04/04/11. I ordered it on 03/12/11 and the order was accepted on 03/15/11.

Does anyone know how long it would take to get to New Jersey? I would say a couple of weeks or so?

garfin
04-05-11, 10:15 PM
I was just informed that my V Coupe was built last week - one week ahead of the TPW of 04/04/11. I ordered it on 03/12/11 and the order was accepted on 03/15/11.

Does anyone know how long it would take to get to New Jersey? I would say a couple of weeks or so?

First off, congrats on your purchase!!
Looks like things are hummin' along at a good pace in the factory!
I don't know if this info might be of any use, but my car was built on Feb 3 '10 and I took delivery a month later - but that was a Canadian delivery. I'd think that a car that did not have to cross the border, could easily be delivered more quickly to a U.S. dealer after leaving the factory.
Hope your wait isn't much longer!!

Best regards,

Elie

Caddy Wagon
04-05-11, 10:42 PM
Congrats! My order was put in March 2nd, and rolled off the assembly line March 25th. It is currently on a train headed to Arkansas. I hope to take delivery of my Wagon the end of this week or beginning of next.