: Trying to jump on the bandwagon and get a V

-CTS-V-
04-05-11, 04:42 PM
Ok, former Corvette C6 owner and want to keep the performance and add a back seat. I am in the market for a 2010 V and wanted to run my though process by forum members and make sure my head isn't in the clouds.

Trying to keep it under $55k so I figured that would be an '10 with roughly 15-20k miles depending on options. Must be a manual and color is somewhat flexible, gray preferably but would go w/ black or silver for the right price. Does that sound sane?

Also, depending on where I purchased it from would it be possible to ship it to California but register it in Florida. I am a FL resident and FL driver's license. Not to mention it would save me a ton on sales tax and I wouldn't have to worry about a front plate.

Any dealer recommendations would be great. My time line is flexible (between now and mid-June). Thanks for the advice.

TheSpungos
04-05-11, 09:53 PM
Trying to keep it under $55k so I figured that would be an '10 with roughly 15-20k miles depending on options. Must be a manual and color is somewhat flexible, gray preferably but would go w/ black or silver for the right price. Does that sound sane?

You can probably do better than that. I got a '10 w/700 miles (and not a demo/manufacturer car either) for about that much. Mid $50's will buy you a very nice near-new '10.