: Condensation inside the new SRX

luvnlife
04-03-11, 10:34 PM
My Gf bought a new SRX in January. Loves it except that she gets condensation on the inside of the glass surfaces. Hasn't had time to take it to the dealer yet. Has anyone else had this kind of problem. I used the search function and couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Caddybill
04-04-11, 02:00 AM
Have him make sure the AC is turned on.

TRMN8R1
04-04-11, 08:45 AM
......or just leave it in AUTO. It will remove higher humidity pretty well under most circumstances.

luvnlife
04-04-11, 01:50 PM
We're trying to figure out why there's condensation on the inside. There's not supposed to be water inside the car!

TRMN8R1
04-04-11, 02:18 PM
Honestly, I didn't interpret your original post that way, sorry. And I agree, there isn't supposed to be water in the car. A visit to the dealer (very soon) would be highly recommended. Good luck!

TRARON
04-04-11, 07:10 PM
Just curious after reading your post, did you check to see if your carpets were wet? I remember seeing some posts here regarding wet carpets and a TSB on that. Could be your problem with interior condensation.

luvnlife
04-04-11, 08:24 PM
Honestly, I didn't interpret your original post that way, sorry. And I agree, there isn't supposed to be water in the car. A visit to the dealer (very soon) would be highly recommended. Good luck!

Sorry I wasn't clear.

luvnlife
04-04-11, 08:25 PM
Just curious after reading your post, did you check to see if your carpets were wet? I remember seeing some posts here regarding wet carpets and a TSB on that. Could be your problem with interior condensation.

Don't know yet. She hadn't checked the carpets. Don't know if there was a problem this morning or not.