: BlackBerry OBD II Bluetooth Scanner App?

mberisha
04-03-11, 05:42 PM
I've been searching for a good hour....and I can't seem to find if BlackBerry...or a hack makes an app to work with a OBD II Bluetooth Module? I know there is an iPhone App.....but no luck w/BlackBerry so far....?

Does anyone have a BlackBerry App for the OBD II.....or is it just not on the market for the BlackBerry yet? Thanks!

CancerJCC
04-03-11, 07:04 PM
I've been searching for a good hour....and I can't seem to find if BlackBerry...or a hack makes an app to work with a OBD II Bluetooth Module? I know there is an iPhone App.....but no luck w/BlackBerry so far....?

Does anyone have a BlackBerry App for the OBD II.....or is it just not on the market for the BlackBerry yet? Thanks!

Torque. Of course that is in the Android market. Why do you have a bb again? lol

mberisha
04-03-11, 07:11 PM
Torque. Of course that is in the Android market. Why do you have a bb again? lol

Hahah....need to have one for work...and the BlackBerry Messenger works internationally even without a local tower (i.e. AT&T or Verizon)....a difference of about $2 a text message/min to $.00.....

Trust me....if I was in the states....I'd probably have something different....

CancerJCC
04-03-11, 07:22 PM
Hahah....need to have one for work...and the BlackBerry Messenger works internationally even without a local tower (i.e. AT&T or Verizon)....a difference of about $2 a text message/min to $.00.....

Trust me....if I was in the states....I'd probably have something different....

Gotcha, just breaking your bawls. I actually like a bb for a work phone as emailing excessively on a touch screen is terrible.

mberisha
04-04-11, 02:23 AM
Gotcha, just breaking your bawls. I actually like a bb for a work phone as emailing excessively on a touch screen is terrible.

Concur on that one.....one of the major issues I do have with the BB is the dilemma I have right now....the apps! hahah....