: SO you think YOU have problems...?

Wannago
04-02-11, 06:01 PM
I just read a post about a fellow who is having issues with some unexplained fan noises possibly associated with the temps in his area being in the 80's and 90's....

Well, seems I don't have those types of issues. Could be due to our local weather. Here's what its like today (Saturday April 2) here in Calgary:

http://members.shaw.ca/thomper/spring.jpg

I am so sick of this crap, and all you guys that post pictures of your cars with green grass in the background, palm trees, etc. make me sick!

Ross L
04-02-11, 06:54 PM
Lol. Absolutely beautiful day here in Arkansas. Except for the pollen covering EVERYTHING.

newcadman
04-02-11, 07:10 PM
Agreed, that definitely sucks!

Don't mean to rub salt into an open wound but the Toronto Motorsports Park opened today and the temperature was around 50 degrees and sunny.

Maybe some consolation is that Calgary gas prices are lower than the posted $129.5 a liter for regular in and around Toronto ?

Caddy Wagon
04-02-11, 11:28 PM
Lol. Absolutely beautiful day here in Arkansas. Except for the pollen covering EVERYTHING.

YES! My allergies kick into OD this time of year.

IRONDOG
04-03-11, 10:11 AM
The older I get the more sick I get of crap weather!

lewster01
04-03-11, 08:55 PM
LOL...We had a record high yesterday (Apr. 2) here in Tucson of 95 F. It's not even close to summer yet and it's already 95...ahh. Tell you what we can switch houses for a while. ;)

SecretWeapon
04-04-11, 09:23 AM
Come on down to Houston. You don't have to shovel the heat.

Mystical_Ice
04-04-11, 11:48 AM
But you do have to cut the humidity with a knife :)

Razorecko
04-04-11, 12:06 PM
The older I get the more sick I get of crap weather!

You know why right ? Because when we were kids we actually had a solid month of both spring AND fall. Now you get 7months of winter and 5 months of blazing summer. No inbetween :nono:

DrumStix
04-04-11, 12:07 PM
I have no problems. It's 83 degrees and I'm headed out for lunch overlooking the lake.