: 22" Replica Wheels

ELUSIVE
04-02-11, 10:47 AM
What do you all think of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-Cadillac-Escalade-Chrome-Wheels-Rims-/230603445459

I'm looking for a set of 22" winter wheels and these look pretty nice. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!

RippyPartsDept
04-02-11, 11:32 AM
those are the platinum package wheels... they do look good...

ELUSIVE
04-02-11, 12:10 PM
Yeah, i agree that they look good.
I'm wondering about the quality of the replicas. They state that they are as good as OEM...but I'm not so sure I believe it.

Bigjason
04-02-11, 12:46 PM
I also have been lookin at ebay to replace a damaged 22" wheel. One of my 7 spoke OEM wheels has road rash and I was thinking I would replace it with a 7 spoke replica. So I would also like to hear about experences with these.

Mha
04-02-11, 02:27 PM
I ordered some for a friend from ebay. Ithink it was this same person I ordered from. He was askin 2k shipped with tires we told him 1800 and he said yes. We got the original 22 they look good anways have not had them to long so who knows

But offer him less and see what he says

PS why spend more on oem or pay the same for used oem have you not heard what people on hear say about how eazy they start to peel.

LeftLane
04-02-11, 09:58 PM
Factory Reproductions makes a good stock 7 spoke replica wheel.They don't have the platinum wheel.
A buddy of mine bought a set of 22 replica Trail Blazer SS wheels from them that are well done and carry a 2 yr warranty.
http://www.factoryreproductions.com/factory/pc/Cadillac-Escalade-Chrome-c44.htm

hcvone
04-03-11, 01:53 PM
If a GM wheel breaks you have a come back, not with aftermarket wheels, and you better check because some insurance company's will not pay claims if your aftermarket wheel breaking damages your truck. You have a much better choice of traction tires in 18" and 20" sizes

Tough2U
04-03-11, 05:08 PM
Those look awesome. Most after market rims will have trouble as soon as you mount them if they are going to be a problem. Make sure you know what the return policy is on bad rims and make sure he gives you the new center caps that's on the pictures.

LeftLane
04-04-11, 07:42 PM
If a GM wheel breaks you have a come back, not with aftermarket wheels, and you better check because some insurance company's will not pay claims if your aftermarket wheel breaking damages your truck. You have a much better choice of traction tires in 18" and 20" sizes

never heard of a stock or aftermarket wheel breaking:suspect: