: Black raven or black diamond

ocg
04-02-11, 01:34 AM
I ordered a black diamomd coupe and have since found alot of guys like black raven better. Whats the difference between the two?

qictrk
04-02-11, 04:28 AM
I ordered it in black raven. The black diamond has some pearl or silver flake in the paint. I had it in a Chrysler product of few years ago and don't care for it. I don't care for the color when the shade is on the car. I won't go into all the reasons, but thats just me. A lot of people here have it and love it. You should go back to the dealer and look again at the bigger swatches. Then make your decision. Its up to you as to what you want, but do it soon, before its to late to change it if you so decide. Cecil.........

musclesbmf
04-02-11, 09:53 AM
FWIW, I'm meticulous about detailing my cars, and the Raven is impossible to keep swirl marks off of. If anything the Diamond will help hide those and it looks like better paint. In general though, our cars paint is horrible.

Mark

Cowan480
04-02-11, 09:57 AM
Imho raven is the best. If u search the black diamond u will find the thread that was started a couple weeks ago and there u will see the pics. They are very good pics and u should be able to make a decision from that thread. Good luck. Cowan.

GARBAJ
04-02-11, 10:07 AM
FWIW, I'm meticulous about detailing my cars, and the Raven is impossible to keep swirl marks off of. If anything the Diamond will help hide those and it looks like better paint. In general though, our cars paint is horrible.

Mark

I just saw a Black Diamond sedan at the dealer yesterday. I absolutely mean no offense to any that have it, but IMHO-- bass boat...big time.

4DR_ZR1
04-02-11, 10:24 AM
I just saw a Black Diamond sedan at the dealer yesterday. I absolutely mean no offense to any that have it, but IMHO-- bass boat...big time.

:yeah:
And then if you really want to rice it up some more... add the satin graphite wheels

GARBAJ
04-02-11, 10:37 AM
:yeah:
And then if you really want to rice it up some more... add the satin graphite wheels

The satin wheels come with the Black Diamond package... Now, I DO like those wheels and yellow calipers. With Thunder Gray, that'd be a smoooth combination...