: Where to buy Escalade headliner material?

JohnnBoy
04-01-11, 03:48 PM
I need to recover my visors and 1 A pillar but I can't find anywhere that sells material that matches the oem headliner. Anyone know any websites or elsewhere that sells this??

I've searched online but all of the sites I've found seem to only have the foam backed standard material which looks a lot different than the factory material.

Thanks,
~John

Playdrv4me
04-01-11, 07:29 PM
My A pillar trim started to wrinkle on both sides, but recovering never even entered my mind. Those pieces are so small I'm planning to just replace the whole thing on both sides at some point. Its a shitty material that doesn't look like it would handle recovering well anyway.

JohnnBoy
04-03-11, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I saw those a pillar pieces on gmpartsgiant for about $50 each. I was thinking of getting one, but I would still need the material for the visors. I hate the warning stickers on the visors so I pulled em off but you can still see where they were.

WaterKing
04-04-11, 12:40 AM
If anyone discovers a source let me know for the same reasons..I hate the stickers. My A arm pillar covers also shriveled on the 2008...and then the replacements did the same thing...Dealer insists there is no leak but I know better. I would actually prefer a vinyl or leather covering that would not get fingerprinted (or at least could be cleaned) to the cloth. If I get my seats recovered I was thinking about using that left over seat material to cover them.

hcvone
04-04-11, 08:41 AM
Go to any good interior shop or convertible top shop and they can fix or repair your headliner issue. :)

Rich909
04-13-11, 01:39 AM
Go suede.

JimmydaGreek
06-10-11, 04:55 PM
I had the dealer replace mine under warranty and so far so good. If this happens again and I'm out of warranty, I'm going to inquire if the same A-pillars from my 07 Avalanche fit the Escalade. They look exactly the same and same color except they're plastic and not covered by fabric. I actually like them better and they clean easier. Just an idea...

blkEsc
06-10-11, 09:00 PM
I just wrapped all my pillars and headliner in suede. It is a whole weekend project for sure but the end result looks night and day. I will post pics very soon just have to connect my phone and get some better ones that you can actually see everything.