: Radiator leak...

Jeremyt
03-31-11, 11:35 PM
Guys in indy area, is there a parts store around here that has them cheap? Mine is leaking at the endtanks where they all do, not real bad though i only have to add coolant once every 3 weeks or more...I guess its bad enough though. If not wheres the best/cheapest place to buy one. I dont need an aluminum although it would be nice, my goals for the car wont warrant it. Ill do the work myself just want to get the best price on a new rad. I bought my car from hubler on s31 and i have a warranty but i just read it and its got a 200 dollar deductible, and i dont think it includes the radiator just main engine components.

Thanks in advace..

jeremy

perfect
04-01-11, 11:24 AM
Page Darkman. He has some good info on some inexpensive radiator hose clamp plugs (or something like that) which are meant to help seal the leaks.

It may not be the radiator that is leaking at all...

ahahnu
04-01-11, 06:27 PM
Call Luke at Lindsay for parts.His prices are comparable, but his service is second to NONE! I don't ever bother going elsewhere, I'd rather just call him and get the best service. It's a shame more people aren't like him out there that you can count on. Not just for parts but in general.

WesH8398
04-02-11, 12:27 PM
Autozone sells lifetime warranty OEM replacements for about $150...or maybe it was rockauto.com. One of the two have it for that price.