: 05 STS in the driveway

Noeuronow
10-06-04, 05:25 PM
Just took delivery....Black Raven w/Cashmere, 1SE Luxury, V8, oh what a ride.
First time dealing with Cadillac and everything went smooth...Excellent dealer, car delivered was spotless, glad to be buying made in USA. No Euro in the driveway anymore. Future mods-Dark tint film, painted front grill.

Minarets
10-06-04, 05:53 PM
Pics!!!

Pics!!

While Its Still Clean!!

Minarets
10-06-04, 06:01 PM
Pics!!!

Pics!!

While Its Still Clean!!

Ralph
10-06-04, 06:05 PM
Congrats and welcome!! I'm still waiting for someone to describe how effective the cooled seats work. For example, is there much of a breeze or not noticeable, etc?

cguthrie
10-06-04, 06:56 PM
So tell us, NoEuroNow, any vibrations at any speed?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Chris
99STS 97K

Slick V
10-06-04, 06:58 PM
I did not test the STS cooled seats, but Ive used the feature in a DTS and it works quit well. It is really humid down here, so sometimes leather seats will make your back sweat, but not with the cooling seats, keeps your whole body temp down. A feature definetly worth haveing.

majax
10-06-04, 09:24 PM
So tell us, NoEuroNow, any vibrations at any speed?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Chris
99STS 97K

Does your '99 vibrate? I dont want mine to :annoyed:

NoEuroNow:

Thats so awesome I wish I could afford one. It's my dream car :thumbsup:

Pictures pelase so we can drool over it.

Ralph
10-06-04, 10:51 PM
I did not test the STS cooled seats, but Ive used the feature in a DTS and it works quit well. It is really humid down here, so sometimes leather seats will make your back sweat, but not with the cooling seats, keeps your whole body temp down. A feature definetly worth haveing.

That's the info I was after! :) If my Dad had waited another year he could have got the 04 DTS with the cooled seats. The only thing stupid about the massaging feature is that to shut it off you have to move the seat adjustment setting and then put it back!

majax
10-06-04, 11:50 PM
no just push in the lower dimple Ralph and it should shut off.

Noeuronow
10-06-04, 11:56 PM
In the test drive and 200 miles since delivery no vibrations at multiple speeds...just smooth power delivery and really quiet inside....wish you could hear a little more V8 growl. Interesting note..almost pulled the trigger on the CTS then jumped into the STS..decision made....the V8 is the way to go..extra cabin room worked better for me and fit and finish is excellent.

DVos
10-07-04, 10:46 AM
I'm particularly interested in what you are doing to the grille. That will look cool in black. I ordered a V style grille with my 1SG. It's supposed to be here this week.

Also, found an incredible web site that has great wheels for the STS and other Caddy models so check it out. I ordered the FZ4 wheels.

http://www.mc2ning.com/index.html

Ormond
10-07-04, 12:21 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/65/65407/folders/147131/1046583SmileEnjoyment.gif
Use it in good health. Congratulations!!!

robert
10-07-04, 05:53 PM
To: DVos, Explain how to get a V mesh for a 05 STS, it's what I am looking for.

DVos
10-08-04, 10:12 AM
Robert, just ask your dealer. A good one has a lot of aftermarket guys to work with. For example, there are standard CTS's, SRX's and Escalades at my dealer in New Jersey with V grilles on them.

It's very easy to do.