: how do you keep track of time

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 04:06 PM
so how do you keep track of time
do you wear a watch do you use the time on your cell phone
a pocket watch perhaps
or do you not have the luxury of being able to keep time and just know when to wake up go to work come home get online go to sleep and same routine over and over so you can't afford to keep time as in you don't need to know the time just your routine on all

me i wear a watch 40% of the time i switch up have 3 watches i like
and they are heavy really heavy so im betting thats one of the reasons i don't wear them alot

im looking at my phone constantly every hour it seems like just to see what time it is lol

how about you

JimmyH
03-31-11, 05:29 PM
time is irrelevant

thebigjimsho
03-31-11, 05:34 PM
Sorry, this thread is crap. You obviously have too much time. Get rid of all your watches and clocks...

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 05:37 PM
jim i have alot of time on my hands for the rest of this month lol to be correct about 7 hours and 20 more minutes LMAO

thebigjimsho
03-31-11, 05:38 PM
And then snow. DAMMIT!

Submariner409
03-31-11, 05:42 PM
Well, let's see. Given my Navy career and training I watch the sun and calculate time from shadows (when possible; when the weather's cloudy I simply keep count of the seconds mentally).

Otherwise I use: a watch (any one of 7). The kitchen clocks. The radio clock. The car clock. The truck clock. The workshop clock. The bank clock. The road sign clock. The clock on the Ipod charger. The clock in the cell phones. The clocks in any of 4 GPS sets. The time tick on 1-301-844-2525. The clock in Burger Doodle. The clock on the Bay Bridge Tunnel. The clocks in restaurants. The clocks in doctor's offices. The clock in the local liquor store. The clock in the local barber shop. The clock in the Yacht Club. The clock on the local fire department garage face. The clock in the living room. The clock on this computer screen. The clock on the stove. The clock in McDonald's. You're an idiot. The clock on Charlie's (Transmission man) shop wall. The clock on the back of the garage - garden clock. The station ID calls on FM radio stations. The clock at the local Shell station. The clock at the local Texaco station. The clock on the Bay Bridge toll booths. The clock on the wall at the Naval Academy Pharmacy. The clock on Maryland State traffic advisory signs - to name just a few. Want more ?

What a ----- question.

JimmyH
03-31-11, 05:48 PM
http://cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/jan11/sclock.gif

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 05:51 PM
jimmyH now that is funny lol

and Sub i would have thout you might get your self a Sub model Rolex Darn you got alot of ways to keep time lol

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 05:52 PM
also do you keep your watch set ahead a few minutes
my clock in the car is set ahead a few minutes my watch is set ahead by 5 minutes
the only time teller i have that is right on the exact time is the phone
i like to keep them set ahead for when i do use them i can make sure im early and not late

Submariner409
03-31-11, 05:53 PM
TeeHee.............I came close.

But then I sure would hate to get reported for being ungrammatical, coarse, abusive, incoherent, irrelevant, post whore, bum dope artist, or any other nasty things that we all strive mightily to avoid at all cost.

Submariner409
03-31-11, 05:55 PM
Sub i would have thout you might get your self a Sub model Rolex

and the winner is.................................(the Breitling Aerospace Titanium is my knock-around workhorse.) The Rolex with leather straps was my father's 1960 Oyster Perpetual.

orconn
03-31-11, 05:59 PM
I just glance up at the yard arm to see if the sun is over it yet!

Submariner409
03-31-11, 06:01 PM
I just glance up at the yard arm to see if the sun is over it yet!

Quick - right now !!!! The sun is over the yardarm. happy hour !!! Yay !!!

STSS
03-31-11, 06:03 PM
Well, let's see. Given my Navy career and training I watch the sun and calculate time from shadows (when possible, when the weather's cloudy I simply keep count of the seconds mentally).

Otherwise I use: a watch (any one of 7). The kitchen clocks. The radio clock. The car clock. The truck clock. The workshop clock. The bank clock. The road sign clock. The clock on the Ipod charger. The clock in the cell phones. The clocks in any of 4 GPS sets. The time tick on 1-301-844-2525. The clock in Burger Doodle. The clock on the Bay Bridge Tunnel. The clocks in restaurants. The clocks in doctor's offices. The clock in the local liquor store. The clock in the local barber shop. The clock in the Yacht Club. The clock on the local fire department garage face. The clock in the living room. The clock on this computer screen. The clock on the stove. The clock in McDonald's. You're an idiot. The clock on Charlie's (Transmission man) shop wall. The clock on the back of the garage - garden clock. The station ID calls on FM radio stations. The clock at the local Shell station. The clock at the local Texaco station. The clock on the Bay bridge toll booths. The clock on the wall at the Naval Academy Pharmacy. The clock on Maryland State traffic advisory signs - to name just a few. Want more ?

What a ----- question.

^Truely Epically Steller poast!

orconn
03-31-11, 06:05 PM
Quick - right now !!!! The sun is over the yardarm. happy hour !!! Yay !!!

Nuts! I was hoping there would be a Pup hanging from it! But "Happy Hour" is good!

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 06:06 PM
I thought i had a picture of my watch on my phone but don't its down stairs on the bottom step right now took it of a week ago never put it away lol
but here is the link to the Model i have but i have a difrant color its Blue and Silver

I had the 18k gold but but had to return it found out i was alergic to real gold wich sucked

http://cgi.ebay.com/Invicta-Corduba-Ibiza-Chronograph-Qaurtz-6680-/150584443094?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item230f8840d6

Jesda
03-31-11, 06:36 PM
I ask Doc.

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/doc-brown-click-tower.jpg

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 06:39 PM
that brings back old memory
lol

OffThaHorseCEO
03-31-11, 06:43 PM
that reminds me, i know we've had watch threads before but i dont think i asked this.

whats the general opinion on invicta watches. i know theyre no rolex breitling etc of course. I always see them listed for x amount and "suggested retail" is always 600 700 1400 or something. are these really 6-7-1400 dollar watches?

Sevillian273
03-31-11, 07:18 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/rolex0.jpg

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 07:36 PM
that reminds me, i know we've had watch threads before but i dont think i asked this.

whats the general opinion on invicta watches. i know theyre no rolex breitling etc of course. I always see them listed for x amount and "suggested retail" is always 600 700 1400 or something. are these really 6-7-1400 dollar watches?

it all depends where you buy them
if they are old models
you get them online wholesaler
retail store mall kiosk
what model they are as in are they a rusian divers watch a corduba ibizia wich i think is hands down the best one they have
if its jap movment a true swiss movement automatic
jeweled movment
if its a true automatick wich has to be wound all depends on what they are

i got mine a Niman Markus In DC
i got it on sale 40 Percent off plus i had a gift card that the ritz gave me for one of the pakages i had wich was a dinner for 2 breakfast for 2 free valet limo service for the evening and a 200 dollar GIft card for the store
i paid 400 for mine was 600 that was for the gold one
after a few i put it in box shipped it back to the store and had them exchange it out plus a 200 dollar credit cause the silver one was cheaper

most i ever spent on a watch was 8300 for a used Brietling Emergency watch
second expensive for 5900 for a 50 aniversary Gree dial black face sub rolex
cheapest watch i ever got was a fake rolex in China but it was a japanese model lol paid 15 dollars U.S for it brought it back to the states and a friend paid me 300 for it no they where not a good friend so i rippe them off lol

Submariner409
03-31-11, 07:40 PM
:bsflag:

................nice try.

Sevillian273
03-31-11, 07:43 PM

Thats nearly 3 times the selling price of every vehicle that I've owned so far. 'the hell is wrong with you? ;D

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 07:53 PM
I had it for 2 weeks and sold it for a profit of 2k more then i paid
it was back in 2005
paid 8300 plus shipping only because i knew someone who was looking for one and i figured i make a profit

if you have not figured out something about me you would know that when it comes to money i don't really make sense at times who besides me would put 13k into a car with maybe 3 or 4k tops

who spends money to fix there car like no ones business lol

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:02 PM

can't find the picture
so call it Bs all you want sub

h\ere is the model number of the one it was

Breitling-A7332211-C714-PII

i remember that

Sevillian273
03-31-11, 08:07 PM
The only emergency an $8300 watch will get you out of is an "over-sufficient funds crisis". But as fate would have it, I dont know anyone who has suffered one of those.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-31-11, 08:08 PM

i own 75 rolex edition cadillacs and 38 breitling edition bentleys. i have pictures on a flash drive tough, but the flash drive is buried under my stacks and stacks of watches and money so i cant show them to you, sorry

JimmyH
03-31-11, 08:10 PM
what's a Rolex edition Cadillac?
i'd buy one

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:11 PM
i own 75 rolex edition cadillacs and 38 breitling edition bentleys. i have pictures on a flash drive tough, but the flash drive is buried under my stacks and stacks of watches and money so i cant show them to you, sorry

just yawning and thinking to myself but cant say what i want to say lol

Sevillian273
03-31-11, 08:12 PM
what's a Rolex edition Cadillac?
i'd buy one

Comes with 47 cupholders, 73 cigarette lighters, one ash tray, and no clock.

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:15 PM
ask Rolex when hes around here they might be paying him royalties to make it lol

OffThaHorseCEO
03-31-11, 08:22 PM
Comes with 47 cupholders, 73 cigarette lighters, one ash tray, and no clock.

no clock because it comes with a watch for your face.

why didnt you question the breitling edition bentleys?

dkozloski
03-31-11, 08:35 PM
I'm retired so it doesn't matter what time it is.

Sevillian273
03-31-11, 08:44 PM
why didnt you question the breitling edition bentleys?

Because I haz one. But I cant show you.

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:44 PM
why do i have to resize every freaking photo i want to post this is a pain in the butt lol

seems like every photo i take iwth my iphone is to darn large to post dang it size restrictions suck

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:47 PM
second picture big face this is one of my favorit watches

Jesda
03-31-11, 08:47 PM
I'm retired so it doesn't matter what time it is.

:thumbsup:

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:50 PM
########

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 08:51 PM
now that is a 4 pound watch ok maybe only like 3.75 pounds but hey it only builds up the mucles lol

gary88
03-31-11, 08:55 PM
What's next, "how do you know when you need to go to the bathroom?"

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 09:01 PM
this pocket watch is overe 75 years old My grand mother gave it to my grandfather as a wedding gift
i got it when my grandfather died
its a croton if you know anything about watches there where one of the ones to have back in the dya
it is mixed with 18k plated gold and 24k solid gold and i cant even touch it for more then sevral minutes without washing my hand right away or i break out

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 09:03 PM
here is one i picked up just because iw as walking in the mall and saw it so i bough it 30 bucks new and its 14 years old have only worn it like 3 times i think

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 09:05 PM
What's next, "how do you know when you need to go to the bathroom?"

trust me you dont want to ask me that question cause i will answer it lol

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 09:10 PM
whyll we are on the subject of jewelry here
what do you guys think of this
i just bought it on Saturday for my Girlfriend
going to give it to her not this weekend but next weekend when she comes for a visit
24k Solid Gold yellow no filler

dkozloski
03-31-11, 10:09 PM
She's gonna be unhappy when her neck turns green.

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 10:38 PM
She's gonna be unhappy when her neck turns green.

not a chance in H!ll that will happen
thats real gold
i don';t think sak's sells fake stuff

Playdrv4me
03-31-11, 11:06 PM
For now

http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_photo~0.JPG

billc83
03-31-11, 11:20 PM
Much like in real life, everything TP touches turns to shit...

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu127/preeto_f181/1268625298_blow-job-2.jpg

Here's a funny picture in an attempt to save this thread.

Jesda
03-31-11, 11:20 PM
Subtle plasma brag

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 11:23 PM
For now

http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_photo~0.JPG

wow one of the best replica's i ever seen is that the Jappan replica or the swiss replica
i know it looks to good to be the chinnese or philpines replica lol

Playdrv4me
03-31-11, 11:26 PM
wow one of the best replica's i ever seen is that the Jappan replica or the swiss replica
i know it looks to good to be the chinnese or philpines replica lol

Who the hell said anything about a replica? This aint no Cadillac edition.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-31-11, 11:30 PM
Subtle plasma brag
Huh?

JimmyH
03-31-11, 11:31 PM
this thread ftl

the last wristwatch I owned had a calculator built in and transformed into a robot http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/biggrin.gif

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 11:33 PM
Who the hell said anything about a replica? This aint no Cadillac edition.

oh come on take a pick of the inside of the bezel also little closer is that a 09 if so it should have the rolex symbole etched in at the 6:00 on the Sapphire glass

what about in between the base and the band got numbers ?

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 11:34 PM
i saw this watch on QVC last summer it was a CB 2 way radio with a 3 mile rang on it they had a set of 2 for 120.99
i wanted to get them for my camping trip last year but didnt i might see if they still have those for this year

Playdrv4me
03-31-11, 11:37 PM
oh come on take a pick of the inside of the bezel also little closer is that a 09 if so it should have the rolex symbole etched in at the 6:00 on the Sapphire glass

what about in between the base and the band got numbers ?

If the laser etched crown is large enough that you can see it with the naked eye, you have a complete and utter fake.

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 11:50 PM
If the laser etched crown is large enough that you can see it with the naked eye, you have a complete and utter fake.

hey now that helps me to be convinces that thats not a fake atleast that you know what you are talking about so that helps a bit

i knew that
but wanted to see if you knew that
but do you know what year they started etching it in cause i do oh wait it hink i said that lol

also does yours have a glass clear back to see the working of it ?
if so then its not real oh shoot i gave that away didnt i lol

Playdrv4me
03-31-11, 11:55 PM
hey now that helps me to be convinces that thats not a fake atleast that you know what you are talking about so that helps a bit

i knew that
but wanted to see if you knew that
but do you know what year they started etching it in cause i do oh wait it hink i said that lol

also does yours have a glass clear back to see the working of it ?
if so then its not real oh shoot i gave that away didnt i lol

Laser etched crown was introduced in late 2002 on K Serials, NOT 2009.

Rolex engraved inner bezel was introduced on late 2006 "Z" Serials.

I could go on... we deal with these on a daily basis and the fakes are not hard to spot.

ThumperPup
03-31-11, 11:59 PM
they started it in 2001 and onward on 2002 models if i am im not mistaken

i know for sure that in 04 is when they started putting it on all rolex models

i thout the Bezel started in 08 or 09 hmm i have to go look at something its an 06 model
did they all have them in 06 ?

Playdrv4me
04-01-11, 12:02 AM
and the winner is.................................(the Breitling Aerospace Titanium is my knock-around workhorse.) The Rolex with leather straps was my father's 1960 Oyster Perpetual.

I can't believe I missed this... That's a beautiful collection, Jim.

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 12:16 AM
2006 Sub Serieal Number Z149746
model number 16610

dad said no Serial number on the inside of the casing its on the outside but not on the inside he said on his 2007 he looked
Serial Number M model 16610
it does
just called him and asked if he could look

thebigjimsho
04-01-11, 12:32 AM
it all depends where you buy them
if they are old models
you get them online wholesaler
retail store mall kiosk
what model they are as in are they a rusian divers watch a corduba ibizia wich i think is hands down the best one they have
if its jap movment a true swiss movement automatic
jeweled movment
if its a true automatick wich has to be wound all depends on what they are

i got mine a Niman Markus In DC
i got it on sale 40 Percent off plus i had a gift card that the ritz gave me for one of the pakages i had wich was a dinner for 2 breakfast for 2 free valet limo service for the evening and a 200 dollar GIft card for the store
i paid 400 for mine was 600 that was for the gold one
after a few i put it in box shipped it back to the store and had them exchange it out plus a 200 dollar credit cause the silver one was cheaper

second expensive for 5900 for a 50 aniversary Gree dial black face sub rolex
cheapest watch i ever got was a fake rolex in China but it was a japanese model lol paid 15 dollars U.S for it brought it back to the states and a friend paid me 300 for it no they where not a good friend so i rippe them off lolPawn that crap and go to Chicago.

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 12:38 AM
i had money that was not the problem
i jsut had spend so much already that month and was not going to spend more than what i needed to for the month
plus i don't think ill make the chicago trip next year for personal reasons no need to be around ppl i have problems with
but if im in FL next year ill tell yall down there to watch out coause im comming lol

thebigjimsho
04-01-11, 12:44 AM
whyll we are on the subject of jewelry here
what do you guys think of this
i just bought it on Saturday for my Girlfriend
going to give it to her not this weekend but next weekend when she comes for a visit
24k Solid Gold yellow no filler
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HZn-dpVpxf8/TT7FEO4dP4I/AAAAAAAAAbQ/20_y00rk9VQ/s1600/Ugly+Woman+1.jpg

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 12:46 AM
damm that scared the SH*T out of me when i saw that lol

thebigjimsho
04-01-11, 12:49 AM
lulz.

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 12:55 AM
lulz ?

thebigjimsho
04-01-11, 01:01 AM
the rhythm is gonna get ya.

thebigjimsho
04-01-11, 01:01 AM
Yo!!

Submariner409
04-01-11, 09:37 AM
I can't believe I missed this... That's a beautiful collection, Jim.

Play, The stainless first model GMT Master on the right - bought that new in the Navy Exchange in Rota, Spain just before a sub patrol in June of '75 - $325...... yep, $325. Just goes to show you what Ian Fleming and Sean Connery did for the brand...........

Dad's Oyster is one with the extremely thin gun metal blue hands - it's a deadly accurate watch. Had it serviced by New York about a year after he died.

You're a dealer - tell me what's wrong about the two-tone GMT Master II on the left - it's a real Rolex (my daily driver), but what's incorrect about it ??

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 09:49 AM
Play, .

You're a dealer - tell me what's wrong about the two-tone GMT Master II on the left - it's a real Rolex (my daily driver), but what's incorrect about it ??

Sub

I know you where asking Play about that
but i can tell you also whats wrong with that
its not the proper band its not the Oyster Band
it looks like a Jubalie Band from perhaps a original bands they used wich latter turned into an optional band i with watch NIB when burchased

Sub what year model is that GMT Master II ?

Submariner409
04-01-11, 10:02 AM
Bingo !!!

Karen gave that to me on our anniversary 15 years ago - she wanted the bracelet to match her Datejust, so the selling jeweler - Liljenquist & Beckstead - swapped bracelets with another model.

Did you know that the serial number of a Rolex also identifies which bracelet it was made with ??

ThumperPup
04-01-11, 10:17 AM
Bingo !!!

Karen gave that to me on our anniversary 15 years ago - she wanted the bracelet to match her Datejust, so the selling jeweler - Liljenquist & Beckstead - swapped bracelets with another model.

Did you know that the serial number of a Rolex also identifies which bracelet it was made with ??

I did not know that the serial number indicates it i thout that
the only way to tell is if it was printed on the original recipte but on the warranty certificate has a number on it that will say what braclet is that it came with to see if it came with the braclett that is on it or if there was another braclet added to it

see you learn something new every day i didn;'t know that built into the serial number tells what braclet it came with

JimmyH
04-01-11, 05:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HZn-dpVpxf8/TT7FEO4dP4I/AAAAAAAAAbQ/20_y00rk9VQ/s1600/Ugly+Woman+1.jpg

:drool:

Playdrv4me
04-02-11, 12:47 AM
Bingo !!!

Another cool feature of the bracelets is that if you look at the stampings when you open the clasp, you can determine the age of the bracelet just like with the serial numbers. For example, the bracelet on this GMTII says "AD2" which dates it to approximately February of 2003, and coincides with the "Y" serial of the watch (thought this one was a Z, it's a Y). If the band was too stretched or otherwise damaged, and replaced during a service visit, there will also be an "S" added to the code.

Unfortunately, dating a Rolex got a lot tougher after the 2010 V Serials... now Rolex has moved to a completely scrambled serial number, and I don't think anyone has cracked it yet.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the original GMT Master WAS available with a Jubilee bracelet option. I think that was dropped when the "II" was introduced.

ThumperPup
04-02-11, 01:22 AM
I thou that the GMT had the Jubilee as an option up untill 1993

iv never been much of a fan of the GMT but i do know my researching on them

my favorit has always been the Day Date Presidential model with a White mother of pearl i liked the Roman normals at first but then i stoped liking them for some reason and now if i ever get another rolex i will only go with bar markers

How ever my second favorite would be a Blue Sub blue face blue dial But it was not easy to find in a SS cause they did not make them in the SS you could get two tone with gold and SS but from what i remember they did not start optioning the Blue and SS untill 2009 or 2010
it was either white gold or platinum @Play please correct me if im wrong on this but i think it was in 2010 when they started to option it in a ss and blue non gold

How ever i was able to come across one ones that someone had costume made with parts of 2 seprate watches but the guy wanted way to much for it
he went on about how he went threw hell with the jewler retailer to get them to customize it for him they did not want to open them up for lible reasons
wich if the customer wants to sighn a leagle waiver i think we as customers should have the right we pay why not get what we want
but still this was in 2007 i came across this it was a 2006 model and he wanted 10k for it
i was willing to cover 6 but that was the most he went down to 8500 but was not going to do it
the Green Anniversary addition i picked up on Ebay i sold it a month latter for a 1000 profit
i never buy anything that i don't intend to sell and make a profit on it unless its something i really want for myself
and that Blue and SS i would have kept it
Blue is one of my favored colors

@ Play
didnt rolex just change there presidential bracelet style a few years ago i know i think someone said they changed the clasp on it but im not sure
have not seen one up close yet and have no intention on spending 30k on a watch lol not unless i had 3 million in the bank LOL

thebigjimsho
04-02-11, 01:38 AM
It's a damn watch.

ThumperPup
04-02-11, 01:41 AM
It's a damn watch.

yes it is a dam watch but still its a watch and some take them more personal then others lol

you ever heard of a IWC now theres a watchthat cost as much as your car lol

Playdrv4me
04-02-11, 01:54 AM
The Submariner has never been and still isn't available with a blue face in stainless. There is a new shade of bright blue that they introduced for the Ceramic Submariner around 2008 available only with the also new white gold finish. That shade of blue is not available in two tone or solid 18k yellow gold models. In 2010 they introduced the ceramic version of the stainless Sub and it is available with either a black face and black bezel, or a continuation of the anniversary model with a green face and a green bezel. There is no blue faced stainless model.

As for the Day Date, the bracelet for that one has received incremental upgrades over the years. Most recently they changed the clasp design to match the rest of the Rolex lineup with a high polished milled clasp instead of the older style with the matte finish clasp and a cut out section in the middle. Also, there is now a 41mm Jumbo President that looks like a Mickey Mouse toy.

ThumperPup
04-02-11, 02:07 AM
I could have sworn they had a Blue SS
well that take my vote out then if i do ever buy a sub again and its for myself its either going to be a Black SS taken apart and put back together with a blue face and dial
or its going to be the Green Anivasary Model i like that also but id rather a Blue SS

i think i saw that mickey mouse looking toy a few weeks ago at the mall

so they are not still making the old Presidental pand with the hiden clasp anymore ?
i liked that bad the most out of all the bands they have

ok now off the subject of Rolex for a minue
what do you think of the Valentino Rossi collection

I have actualy had my eye on this one for a whyll Jaeger-LeCoultre Valentino Rossi 46
cought my eye a few months back

Playdrv4me
04-02-11, 02:20 AM
Jaeger LeCoultre are good watches, but I've never heard of that collection. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just don't focus on all but a few of the Jaeger lines.

The President still has the hidden clasp, what I meant is the butterfly part of the clasp once you open it.

ThumperPup
04-02-11, 02:25 AM
Jaeger LeCoultre are good watches, but I've never heard of that collection. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just don't focus on all but a few of the Jaeger lines.

The President still has the hidden clasp, what I meant is the butterfly part of the clasp once you open it.

oh ok i think i saw one like that in the fall i thout you mean they changed them to like the oyset band wich i could say they are nuts if they did that lol

V-Eight
04-02-11, 01:04 PM

Coincidence or conspiracy?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100107185021/villains/images/thumb/b/b4/Dodoria.jpg/180px-Dodoria.jpg

thebigjimsho
04-02-11, 06:12 PM
lulz.