: Does anyone know how to add a search engine for this site to a browser?

e6t
03-31-11, 02:48 AM
Sometime ago, someone posted how to add a search engine to firefox that searched this site directly via the drop down box on the toolbar of firefox.

I remember the post was random, in the middle of a thread where someone was asking a question that had been addressed several times and members advised the poster to use the search function. The poster said he tried to but the search feature of the site wasn't good... Someone then posted a link to a site that added a dropdown search... It even added a little v logo.

I didn't it on my work computer, but can't find it to add it again. I tried searching to no avail, duh.

Anyone remember this or know how to do it?

chrswk
03-31-11, 05:16 AM
Google is about 100x faster than the engine of this site. Just search for "site:www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/ your search terms here" (No quotes).

e6t
03-31-11, 10:42 AM
Google is about 100x faster than the engine of this site. Just search for "site:www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/ your search terms here" (No quotes).

im aware of that... this the search engine in your browser so you dont have to go to google... you just select cadillac forums from the drop down.. way cool...