: This is a GM & Cadillac Public Relatons DREAM!!

Lorie Seadale
03-30-11, 06:54 AM
Hello Cadillac Executives,
We invite you to be a part of bringing the World Record for the Largest Cadillac Parade home to the United States. The current Guinness World Record: A total of 102 Cadillac cars participated in a parade at the Cadillac Oldtimer Festival held in Leimuiderbrug, the Netherlands, on 18 August 2002.

I am the superintendent for Floral Hall Arts & Crafts at the Orleans County Fair in Barton, VT. I am also the chairperson (chief instigator) of the committee for our bid to break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Cadillac Parade. We have a formal "Record Attempt Agreement" with Guinness for an attempt to break the existing record.

This event could prove to be an incredible public relations opportunity for Cadillac and GM. We expect to gain international publicity for this event. Already our blog has been making its way around the globe with hits from all over the U.S., Canada, Hungary, Brazil, Italy and the Netherlands.

The Orleans County Fair in Barton, Vermont is the childhood home of the inventor of the Cadillac, Henry M. Leland. The Orleans County Fair in Barton, Vermont will be holding this record breaking event the week of our fair beginning August, 17, 2011. Please, visit our blog at Vermontís Orleans County Fair News Blog http://vermontsocfnews.blogspot.com/ and facebook page for up to date information as soon as an exact confirmed date and time is made available.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lorie M Seadale
OCF Superintendent Floral Hall Arts & Crafts
PO Box 814
Barton, VT 05822