: 2011 Spring & Brake Special!!!

Dr. Design
03-29-11, 07:21 PM
Hello Cadillac Enthusiasts,

D3 would like to welcome in the spring of 2011 with our annual Spring and Brake Sale. Special Spring Break Pricing for our legendary Competition Suspension and Brake Kits + Components. Choose from manufacturers such as D3|Cadillac, H&R, Eibach, Alcon, Brembo, Porterfield, EBC, Hawk and more.

For specific applications, pricing, and or for information regarding your vehicle please contact your D3 Sales Representative at 562-595-8518 or email info@d3cadillac.com.

http://www.d3cadillac.com/graphics/ads/Spring%20Brake%20Sale_001.jpg
http://www.d3cadillac.com/graphics/ads/09%20CTSV%20Sport%20Spring%20Mantage.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/D3Springs-05.jpg

Suspension kits are also available. For example:

http://www.d3cadillac.com/graphics/Price%20App%20Guide/D3_Products/D3%20CTS-V%20Track%20Suspension%20Kit/d3_time_attack-4.jpg

D3 Stage 1 Competition Suspension Kit

Drop: .75" Front | 1.0" Rear

After winning 2nd place in points for their class in the 2010 Redline Time Attack series our favorite Time Attack CTS-V Racing Team HEAVYWEIGHT RACING is at it again this year in the 2011 Redline Time Attack Series. Right there under their monster CTS-V is the D3 Stage 1 Competition Suspension Kit.

The D3 Stage 1 Competition Suspension Kit is the first and only full solution suspension kit that will make your Cadillac CTS automobile competition race ready. The Track Pack includes the D3 Competition Race Springs and the D3 Competition Front and Rear Sway Bar. This package has been meticulously tested and engineered to offer the most flat out handling experience possible for the CTS-V. This translates to total grip in the hard conditions that the track and street.

Component list as follows:

* D3 Competition Springs
* D3 Mag Ride Interface Hardware
* D3 Competition Front Sway Bar
* D3 Competition Rear Sway Bar
* Sway Bar Bushings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pP6lkysbNc&hd=1

Vehicle Applications:
Coupe
Wagon
Sedan
All CTS V-Series

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

thebigjimsho
03-30-11, 10:14 PM
I have a D3 Sales Representative??

UAEmonster
03-31-11, 03:44 AM
Wow , thats great news.

So, what does the offer includes exactly?

1- I want to ask about the brake combination you are using for track (rotors + pads ) , what do you recommend to use for (track days) and (street)?

I don't need to go for full brake kit (Alcon Superkit).

2- as the same concern (track days) with daily driving car , what do you recommend for suspension upgrade ? shall i go for the stage 1 competition suspension kit? or stage 2?

Note: My car makes 600 + RWHP.

thanks D3 for offering these great parts and products for our cars.

Thanks in advance.

Umrswimr
03-31-11, 09:16 AM
Wow , thats great news.

1- I want to ask about the brake combination you are using for track (rotors + pads ) , what do you recommend to use for (track days) and (street)?

2- as the same concern (track days) with daily driving car , what do you recommend for suspension upgrade ? shall i go for the stage 1 competition suspension kit? or stage 2?

Thanks in advance.

I run EBC Yellow on my C5 and have had very good results. I would not recommend ANY pad for both street and track- you'll end up with a crappy compromise. Keep the stock pads and switch when you head to the track.
Keep the stock rotors- cross drilled/slotted/etc are a waste of money.
GM tuned this car to be the fastest sedan around the 'ring, so I seriously question any unverified results of an upgraded handling package.

Dr. Design
03-31-11, 03:42 PM
Hello,
Basically the special covers all of our suspension and brake systems (including all hardware & components) in terms of pricing and shipping incentives. But is is a pretty wide product offering.

On the track car you see pictured we use genuine Alcon Rotors with a 2-piece design. The pads are racing pads and are not recommended for the street. However you can always just change them out when you leave the track. This combination showed ZERO brake fade throughout racing events at a pretty tough track on brakes, unlike the OE combination. The OEM system is good, but there is certainly room for improvement in multiple areas. The brakes are certainly one of them.

Most people opt for the stage 1 competition suspension package as it fills 95% of the drivers needs on the track. If additional performance is required or more tune ability in the suspension is desired, the stage 2 system becomes ideal.

You can't go wrong with the stage 1 competition suspension package to compliment your power gains. This will offer great balance!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Wow , thats great news.

Thanks in advance.