: Favorite Movie(s)

RBraczyk
10-06-04, 12:39 PM
This is the other thread. Miniseries count.

My favorite(s)

Shawshank redemption
Saving Private Ryan
The Thin red line
Band of Brothers
Sleepless in Seattle
more to come...

T_Dogg8
10-06-04, 01:04 PM
the good the bad and the ugly
blues brothers
american graffiti
gladiator
toy story 1 and 2
LOTR
Star Wars
Band of Brothers

majax
10-06-04, 02:14 PM
AIRPORT '74

and all the Star Trek movies.

starskraper
10-06-04, 02:20 PM
Here are my top five: :thumbsup:

Evita
Primal Fear
Dumb and Dumber
Fried Green Tomatoes
Original Star Wars trilogy
:yup:

Ralph
10-06-04, 03:55 PM
I have too many:

All of the Highlander movies
The Deer Hunter
Enemy at the Gates
Canadian Bacon (thank you Stoney)
Simone
Cruel Intentions
Scarface
Kill Bill (Both)
Go
Daredevil
Desperado
Contact
Belphagor
Thin Red Line

Natasha movies:

Species
Ghosts ofMars
Dog Park
Second Skin
Whole Nine Yards and 10 Yards
The Last Witness
etc, etc....

Interesting story behind "The Thin Red Line" My cousins friend was backpacking in Australia that year (1998?) and he stumbled on a beach where they were filming that movie. He got to help out and work for some money doing the props and being a gopher, etc. He also got to be one of the American soldiers but there were so many he was somewhere in the background. He got a line but they edited it out as they always shoot more footage than necessary and then decide later what to keep. What they did apparently was hire a bunch of Japanese tourists for some scenes because they couldn't find any Japanese extras! So they all got to be in that movie. Now my cousins friend has worked with the likes of Arnold, Mel Gibson, etc. He also got to work on the set of "Dude Where's My Car?" He made it a carreer and makes VERY good money in the movie industry! His name was the same as one of the main actors, Ben C. (you can figure it out) and I believe he might have got a credit at the end of that movie. He is from my city and there was even a local newspaper article on him. Lucky bugger!

JohnnyO
10-07-04, 12:09 AM
:coolgleam Undercover Brother, of course. Diggin' the '70 Coupe DeVille ragtop, with 8-track.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/341000-341999/341353_52.jpg

majax
10-07-04, 12:16 AM
Canadian Bacon definatley

oh and that movie with Chris Farley and I think its David Spaid and they are trying to save the car part company called Calahan. There is a '93 DeVille in that movie its red. Its funny cause the guy gets out of the car part way to shoot some dog or something and the automatic seatbelt retracts on him and his gun shots go everywhere.

Yes I'm pretty sure you could get power seatbelts on the '93s I think it says something about it in my owners manual.

illumina
10-07-04, 12:42 AM
interview with the vampire,
star wars (all of them),
lord of the rings,
fast and the furious,
2 fast 2 furious,
independence day,
rocky,
platoon,
matrix (all 3),

lots more to list. i rarely dislike a movie.

anyone who actually thinks i'm serious about the fast and the furious movies needs to learn how to read in between the lines,

Caddy Man
10-07-04, 12:43 AM
Terminator 1 and 2
Batman (1989) Tim Burton movie
Office Space
The Rock
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Jurassic Park
Dragonheart
Scarface

RBraczyk
10-07-04, 12:56 AM
Canadian Bacon definatley

oh and that movie with Chris Farley and I think its David Spaid and they are trying to save the car part company called Calahan. There is a '93 DeVille in that movie its red. Its funny cause the guy gets out of the car part way to shoot some dog or something and the automatic seatbelt retracts on him and his gun shots go everywhere.

Yes I'm pretty sure you could get power seatbelts on the '93s I think it says something about it in my owners manual.

I belive the name you are looking for is Tommy boy. :D

RBraczyk
10-07-04, 12:58 AM
Well, matrix two and three are there so i can see more...