: Favorite TV show!

RBraczyk
10-06-04, 11:36 AM
THis is one of two threads. List your favorite TV shows.

Here are a couple of mine:

CSI: Miami and Vegas
Nip/Tuck
Rescue Me
American Chopper
Overhaulin'
Howard Stern (on E!)

T_Dogg8
10-06-04, 12:03 PM
hmm.....tv. i remember watching that once.

i watch raven's games. other than that, nothing regularly.

i do however like csi, monster garage, and american choppers. only saw a couple min. but joey seemed funny. and most anything on history, discovery, a&e, tlc, and diy. also like this old house and building shows whenever i get up early on weekends. i guess that's a big list since i don't really watch tv.

majax
10-06-04, 01:16 PM
I have kinda given up on tv even though I have satellite and cable in bedroom. There is not a lot on that interests me.

M STaR 013
10-06-04, 01:41 PM
Favorite AKA BEST shows:
1. Family Guy (it's coming back in '05)
2. Chappelle's Show
3. Simpsons
4. PiMP My Ride

Sandy
10-06-04, 04:31 PM
News & Pimp my Ride. Only 2 really educational shows on TV :yup:

Ralph
10-06-04, 04:44 PM
Ever since Seinfeld became history I mostly watch news and movies. I liked that "Surreal Life" show with Ponch, Vanilla Ice, Ron Jeremy, etc. Is that show going to start again with new celebrities?

barge master
10-06-04, 07:37 PM
Sopranos!!!

illumina
10-06-04, 07:43 PM
i regularly watch cnn headline news with rudi bahktiar :bouncy:

im a HUGE seinfeld and married with children fan. i am going to get the season-by-season dvd's of each show as they come out.

NFL is a must.

im a huge fan of my local college football team.

other than that, i am far to busy with work and school to watch regualer tv.

majax
10-06-04, 08:20 PM
wait, I watch the News.

Seinfeld was so good, gosh its been gone for a long time seems like it was only yesterday.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 08:23 PM
i regularly watch cnn headline news with rudi bahktiar :bouncy:

GET OFF MY KOOLAID !!!!!! :want:

good to see im not the only one that appricates who ted turner hired for that job ....

As for me if it is on speed channel and isnt nascar i love it

chappeles show rules YeeeeeeeeaAAAh

Motorweek on pbs , also "great cars" on pbs

powerblock on tnn or spike or not spike , whatever it is this week

then there is that odd ball "camp illustrated" thing on VH1

red green

blue collar TV (the only good thing on that WB or Upn channel)

RBraczyk
10-06-04, 08:57 PM
I watched a few episodes of the surreal life, pretty good show in my opinion, i just don't see a humble ron jeremy, or Ice.

Elvis
10-06-04, 09:31 PM
Check out Boston Legal (or whatever they called that show replacing "The Practice" on Sunday nights.) Really funny, intelligent humor.

I also regularly watch CSI Miami and Raymond.

I've caught a few new shows that look interesting: Veronica Mars, Jack & Bobby, and Dr. Vegas.

Ralph
10-06-04, 09:34 PM
I watched a few episodes of the surreal life, pretty good show in my opinion, i just don't see a humble ron jeremy, or Ice.

Next to Erik Estrada, he was the most intelligent and logical individual in the house! Did youknow he used to be a teacher? He also has a good sense of humour for a hedgehog.

You gotta respect Vanilla Ice. Who likes to take guff from people?! He was smart too because instead of blowing all the money he made from his music, he invested in a chain of coin laundry mats and is loaded today.

Now I want my question answered, do you know what/when the next season starts and who are the celebrities? I gotts to know MAN! :banghead:

Elvis
10-06-04, 09:39 PM
He was smart too because instead of blowing all the money he made from his music, he invested in a chain of coin laundry mats and is loaded today.

I guess the best way for a two-bit rap artist to build a fortune is .25 cents at a time.

tru504187211
10-07-04, 03:25 AM
When I've got time,...

Seinfeld
Simpsons
Married with Children
Martin

always pass the time with a chuckle or two.

T_Dogg8
10-07-04, 08:16 AM
anybody know anything about boston public?? i use to watch that show, but haven't in a long time. is it still around??

JohnnyO
10-07-04, 09:25 AM
Sopranos, except it can get boring for stretches and they keep killing off the fun characters.
American Choppers.
Monster Garage.
Simpsons.
Tonight Show.
Most of network TV sucks anymore.

RBraczyk
10-07-04, 11:50 AM
Does anyone watch nip/tuck or rescue me? Or am I the only one. If we have a few people. we could start another thread on it.

davesdeville
10-07-04, 06:51 PM
On the Nip/Tuck ads that I see once in awhile, the scalpel is cutting the wrong way. It pisses me off every time I see it, and I could never take the show seriously if the people behind it don't even know which way a scalpel cuts.

Anyway, I watch the Simpsons, Chappelles show, Conan O'Brien, and WWE Smackdown. And before I catch shit for watching WWE, I watch it because I enjoy it and no I don't take it seriously.

Rolex
10-07-04, 07:02 PM
1. ER
2. Overhaulin
3. Sopranos (last season was a good one)
4. Myth busters
5. Power Block on Spike TV (all car shows)
6. Almost anything on DSC or TLC