: 1970 "Coupe" Badge

03-29-11, 02:56 AM
I need a "Coupe" badge for the rear quarter on my 1970 DeVille. Does anyone know what other years interchange with this? Just '69, or do badges from other years work too? Not interested in close matches, I want identical in terms of shape, size, and mounting studs. Thank you.

03-29-11, 07:24 AM
Page 32 of the 1949 to 1970 USA parts supply company catalogue lists the "Coupe" fender script (part number 12.116CF) for the 1970 model.


Price is $49.95

the catalogue also lists this part number for the 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969 models......

perhaps you can find one second hand if you prefer.

I hope this helps you out.

03-29-11, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to find an original one, good to know that '66-'69 are the same as '70. Anyone know if any '71-up work as well?

03-29-11, 02:47 PM
Again using a search of the catalogue

(this time the 1971 to 1985 version)

from http://www.usapartssupply.com/

the number 12.116CF does not appear so it looks like the years '66 to '70 only.

Yep, I've got far too much time on my hands sometimes....