: Newbie vendor

Elogarb
03-27-11, 04:06 PM
Hello all, I'm here to help you cadillac owners maybe find some cadillac parts and accessories that you might need or want for your cadillac at very low prices. I've been fotunate to find a entire warehouse of cadillac parts and accessories for a very fare price. Most items are new and fit 1992 and newer models. I've got new Wheels, Rims, Convertible Tops, Headrest LCD DVD's and Grilles. I've also got a tremendous amount of used grilles and hubcaps. I'm hoping that you'll all be okay with me using this forum to make space in the warehouse by getting rid of this stuff at a fair price. I've listed several items here on this site and also in my ebay store wowoparts.

Store Link: http://stores.ebay.com/wowoparts?_rdc=1

If I have invaded an area that I shouldn't have invaded please let me know and I will go. Just thought we could help eachother.

albert84
03-30-11, 07:11 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forum.its so glad to meet you.hope you have a good time.

Rolex
04-01-11, 02:13 PM
:welcome5: And thanks for signing up as a vendor here. :wave:

orconn
04-01-11, 04:27 PM
Great that you signed up as a vendor, I am sure the parts you have available will be a boon to some of our members!

Elogarb
04-02-11, 11:21 AM
Thanks all for your kind words and your welcoming me to the forum. I do hope to help you cadillac owners fulfill your parts needs and or wants.