: did your girlfiends father hate you or dislike you ?

ThumperPup
03-27-11, 02:49 PM
this is for the guys and girls
for the guys

did your girlfriend's parents dislike or hate you because they didn't like you for personal reasons or just because they where over protecting there daughters and didnt want them to be with any guys

and girls did your parents dislike and scare your boyfriends off or at least try ?

My highschool fling well her father didn't want any guys near her for any reasons could not stop us from dating but
he made me sign a contract basically is said if i got her prego or ever did anything to her to jeopardize her going to college and having time to not be a parent i would be killed
he was always walking me past his little gun collection that he had out on his desk cleaning every time i came over

would test me all the time
he even showed up parked behind us at the drive in movies ones lol paid the movie staff with bribes to walk by my car every 10 minutes to flash light and see if we where doing anything lol

so what about you ?

orconn
03-27-11, 03:53 PM
Didn't have too much trouble with girlfriends parent as a teenager dating, would guess the alternatives for dates for the girls were even less attractive! However, in your case, Pup, I can fully understand the girl's dads being protective to the degree you describe. How are you doing these days?

ThumperPup
03-27-11, 04:19 PM
hahahah very funny

me im doing good these days My G/F lives in Detroit Area im up there every few weeks when i get a chance shes down here 1 week a month so we spend 2 weeks each month togethere when shes not travling on business

and her father likes me we hit the golf course when its nice i don't have a clue what i'm doing but hey if it makes him like me ill hit a few with him

orconn
03-27-11, 04:24 PM
Hey, if her old man plays golf with you and you are still around ..... that's a good sign!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-27-11, 04:34 PM
i try to be a respectful and respectable person, especially around parents. i think thats really all it takes. if i showed up to a dates house dressed like a thug and said "suuuup" to the girls father, id expect to be shown the gun collection

ThumperPup
03-27-11, 04:55 PM
i try to be a respectful and respectable person, especially around parents. i think thats really all it takes. if i showed up to a dates house dressed like a thug and said "suuuup" to the girls father, id expect to be shown the gun collection

i got a friend who actualy did that back in 96 it was funny

ThumperPup
03-27-11, 04:57 PM
Hey, if her old man plays golf with you and you are still around ..... that's a good sign!

i think he likes playing with me because when it comes to golf and me in the same sentence a manicon could beat me lol

he was the first one to ever try to teach me to play he took me to the dicks sporting goods and bought me one of those cheap beginers golf sets bag and everything
but i still suck lol
for real a manic an could beat me
golf is one thing that ill never play for money lol unless the looser is the one who wins the pot lol

orconn
03-27-11, 05:52 PM
Be thankful for small favors from fate!

V-Eight
03-27-11, 10:01 PM

Agreed. I tend to get along well with anyone, I think you only get that stuff if you ask for it.

Destroyer
03-27-11, 11:23 PM
this is for the guys and girls
for the guys

did your girlfriend's parents dislike or hate you because they didn't like you for personal reasons or just because they where over protecting there daughters and didnt want them to be with any guys

and girls did your parents dislike and scare your boyfriends off or at least try ?

My highschool fling well her father didn't want any guys near her for any reasons could not stop us from dating but
he made me sign a contract basically is said if i got her prego or ever did anything to her to jeopardize her going to college and having time to not be a parent i would be killed
he was always walking me past his little gun collection that he had out on his desk cleaning every time i came over

would test me all the time
he even showed up parked behind us at the drive in movies ones lol paid the movie staff with bribes to walk by my car every 10 minutes to flash light and see if we where doing anything lol

so what about you ?

I've seen your pic. He's just a good dad trying to keep his daughter away from scum bags. Just keeping it real kid. :histeric:

ThumperPup
03-27-11, 11:42 PM
I've seen your pic. He's just a good dad trying to keep his daughter away from scum bags. Just keeping it real kid. :histeric:

in that case he would probably pull out a 55 canon if u ever came by lol

Jesda
03-28-11, 12:03 AM
Everyone likes me. My therapist says so.

ThumperPup
03-28-11, 12:21 AM
how much are you paying your therapist to say that ?

Sevillian273
03-28-11, 12:24 AM

My therapist says otherwise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgiUm4lQig

And that's why yellow makes me sad.

thebigjimsho
03-28-11, 12:27 AM
http://pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/analrapist.jpeg

thebigjimsho
03-28-11, 12:28 AM
Married women love me. Parents love me. However, single women? Notsomuch...

ThumperPup
03-28-11, 12:58 AM
When i was little my parents sent me to the therapist all the time
kept comming back with same darn conclusion why they kept wasting there money i have no idea
and also to just sit around for an hour and play chess or nintendo or a board game that would be continued for months on end
and then for them to pay 250 a sesion or what ever it was for 2 sessions a week from the time i was 6 untill i was 15 they could have just given me that money and sent me to the mall every day lol

Ranger
03-28-11, 01:12 AM
:hide:

hueterm
03-28-11, 01:20 AM
OMG...where is the white noise smilie???

Jesda
03-28-11, 01:21 AM
http://theexplosivegeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tv-white-noise1.gif

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-28-11, 01:22 AM
I'm hearing crickets.

Women's parents always liked me. I treat them with respect and dignity and I've got what you'd call an honest face.

ben.gators
03-28-11, 01:25 AM
When i was little my parents sent me to the therapist all the time
kept comming back with same darn conclusion why they kept wasting there money i have no idea
and also to just sit around for an hour and play chess or nintendo or a board game that would be continued for months on end
and then for them to pay 250 a sesion or what ever it was for 2 sessions a week from the time i was 6 untill i was 15 they could have just given me that money and sent me to the mall every day lol

If I were in your shoes, I would say my parents give me the money and I will be a good polite son! :D

orconn
03-28-11, 01:26 AM
I'm hearing crickets.

Women's parents always liked me. I treat them with respect and dignity and I've got what you'd call an honest face.

Not three things that are hot on a twenty year old girl's list of things for an exciting night out!

drewsdeville
03-28-11, 01:30 AM
I got along well with previous gf's parents just fine, but I never felt luckier than with my current gf (@6.5 years) - I immediately felt right at home in her family, almost feels like an extension of my own rather than "her" family.

ben.gators
03-28-11, 02:05 AM
Not three things that are hot on a twenty year old girl's list of things for an exciting night out!

True....

The Tony Show
03-28-11, 10:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LOTckwYGN-U/TO_yH53oFaI/AAAAAAAAAvE/-X0nWZBoaoI/s1600/train_wreck.jpg

Stingroo
03-28-11, 10:13 AM
I c wut u did ther.

thebigjimsho
03-28-11, 11:48 AM
Can we spam here now?

Sevillian273
03-28-11, 01:52 PM
http://westwood.wikispaces.com/file/view/spam-big.jpg/31059659/spam-big.jpg

thebigjimsho
03-28-11, 02:14 PM
That's kinky.

jayoldschool
03-28-11, 05:58 PM
Posted by TP: When i was little my parents sent me to the therapist all the time

Everything is so clear to me now.

Submariner409
03-28-11, 06:29 PM
My girlfiend never had a father. Or a mother. So no worries about someone playing watchdog.......... never could find a companion boyfiend for the girlfiend, so there never were any babyfiends.

billc83
03-28-11, 06:43 PM
"Girlfiend" sounds like a bad horror movie.

Jesda
03-28-11, 07:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gqSk1UBFyo

RightTurn
03-28-11, 10:40 PM
Married women love me. Parents love me. However, single women? Notsomuch...

:eyebrow:

Submariner409
03-28-11, 10:43 PM
:rose::heart:...........You da' woman.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-29-11, 01:25 AM

Story of my life.

ben.gators
03-29-11, 02:02 AM
^
Be a douchebag and jerk and you will do much better in dating young girls.... This is an unfortunate truth!

billc83
03-29-11, 11:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwKHXY0iL0k

V-Eight
03-29-11, 01:35 PM
^
Be a douchebag and jerk and you will do much better in dating young girls.... This is an unfortunate truth!

Not necessarily. Having confidence will, and generally people confuse this behaviour with confidence.

thebigjimsho
03-30-11, 12:04 AM
:eyebrow:
Hay ewe!

The-Dullahan
03-30-11, 01:32 AM
Well, when my Girlfriend's father met me he had all those lovely things about me to deal with...

Swordsman, fencing instructor, jouster, wears kilt, drives hearse, makes things explode, unloads truck for a living.

Being Irish, he strongly supported all of the above. He, however is a very respected Judge in Las Vegas and has lived there since before the city really had anything. He has these uncanny connection though and will check up on one's entire history on a whim. This is not limited to this continent and if you ever did something, regardless of hos minor, say, running through the Soho district of London instead of staying with your tour group...he knows.

Good man though. I hope he likes me, because that is the impression I have always gotten.