: SCCA World Challenge Cts v Tv

zzilla
03-24-11, 02:36 PM
The World Challange car races can be seen on "Versus"
This year for the full season staring April 9 . http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?story=1986
or you can see it streaming live via "world-challenge tv"

JDB
03-24-11, 08:52 PM
I'll be watching! Hopefully, no spoiler posts!!!!

Interesting that they're going with the Pirelli tire over the Toyo RA1/R888.

also...

WC Vision announced today that Rounds 1 and 2 of the Pirelli World Challenge Championships will be streamed live online at www.world-challengeTV.com.

Both races as part of the Acura Sports Car Challenge of St. Petersburg presented by Pirelli will be easily accessible to viewers around the world, and will feature audio play-by-play and color commentary from the voice of the series, Greg Creamer. With technology always on the move, the races will also be available live to iPhone/Apple product, Droid and Windows 7 phone users. The online feed for Round 1 of the World Challenge Sports Car Wars season is scheduled to start at 11:55 a.m. Eastern Saturday, March 26, with Round 2 scheduled for Sunday, March 27 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern.

and here's the full schedule:

Streets of St. Petersburg (Rounds 1 and 2)
Saturday, April 9 at 4:30 p.m.

Streets of Long Beach (Round 3)
Saturday, April 30 at 2:30 p.m.

Miller Motorsports Park (Round 4) / Mosport International Raceway (Rounds 5 and 6)
Saturday, June 18 at 3 p.m.

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Rounds 7 and 8)
Saturday, August 20 at 5 p.m.

Infineon Raceway (Rounds 9 and 10)
Sunday, September 18 at 3 p.m.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Round 11) / Road Atlanta (Round 12)
Saturday, October 29 at 1 p.m.

hXc95SLS
03-24-11, 09:47 PM
Just set the whole seasons scheduale in my phone haha

Junior1
03-26-11, 11:49 AM
Race is being streamed live now...

thebigjimsho
03-26-11, 01:42 PM
Streaming was good but I'm sure nowhere near as polished as what they'll show on Versus.

branland
03-27-11, 09:34 PM
It's posted on the World Challenge website. I'm trying to watch it streaming now. It won't expand to full screen on my TV and it keeps hanging up. Might want to wait until the 9th.

Aurora40
03-28-11, 08:22 AM
Weird they wait so long to televise it, but I suppose it's not like everyone at work today is going to be talking about the result... I get Versus in HD, so hopefully the race is filmed in HD as well.