If you EVER left the forum we would ALL be blue :disappoin

Because we just wouldn't know what to do

Or have any pretty girls to talk to

Because we REALLY LIKE YOU! :)

We think you are sweet

And just can't be beat

If you post MORE pics on this Forum

we could never die of boredom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Any plans for tonite? Other than being in our dreams that is. :yup: :thumbsup: :D

slk230mb
10-05-04, 03:42 PM
Such the cunning linguist Ralph.

Ralph
10-05-04, 03:46 PM
Such the cunning linguist Ralph.

:contract:

D148L0
10-05-04, 04:20 PM
:cheers:

ShadowLvr400
10-05-04, 06:01 PM
Happy birthday SupaFly. So, ready for your birthday spanking? :lildevil:

illumina
10-05-04, 06:10 PM
:wave: happy birthday!

just remember to wish me one a few weeks from now :D .

majax
10-05-04, 08:04 PM
Don't even consider Ralph I will give you a live band :band:

..and a ride on a crotch rocket :cycle: (don't take it that way :halo: )

Happy Birthday

:welcome: to another year

now everyone remember mine

RBraczyk
10-05-04, 08:36 PM
You bastards forgot me in july, only elvis and HRS wished me a happy b-day. I want one of ralphies poems :thumbsup:

CADDYBLACK99
10-05-04, 08:39 PM
Best wishes Supafly!

RBraczyk
10-05-04, 08:41 PM
Oh...yes...happy b-day supafly...sry...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-04, 11:06 PM
Supa-

Due to national security issues i was unable to send myself in a box to you ..

Its a dreadful shame , i even went and had "Matell" Tatooed on my arse so i could be your boy toy ........Lets hope i dont go to prison anytime soon ...

Have a good birthday , hope you get a good spanking .....

Ralph
10-05-04, 11:19 PM
You bastards forgot me in july, only elvis and HRS wished me a happy b-day. I want one of ralphies poems :thumbsup:

I don't know Rob. I just don't think you are pretty enough for one of my little poems. :hmm: I mean, perhaps after extensive sessions of radical plastic surgury I might consider it but it wouldn't be the same. :p

Where are you Kismet, you're in for a shocker reading this! :bighead:

Ralph
10-05-04, 11:23 PM
Supa-

Due to national security issues i was unable to send myself in a box to you ..

Its a dreadful shame , i even went and had "Matell" Tatooed on my arse so i could be your boy toy ........Lets hope i dont go to prison anytime soon ...

Have a good birthday , hope you get a good spanking .....
:histeric: :shocked: :rofl:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-04, 11:25 PM
Yah go ahead and laugh . but if i drop the soap im screwed .....

Ralph
10-05-04, 11:28 PM
Yah go ahead and laugh . but if i drop the soap im screwed .....

For security issues, at least you weren't declared a "biological hazzard" because then NO woman would want you. :thumbsup: j/k Unless you wore a wedding ring of course. :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-04, 11:31 PM
To be honest i looked at wedding rings today , guy asked why i wanted one , he got a damn good chuckle out of my theroy .....

Did we hijack supas thread ? im in the doghouse for sure now .....

Ralph
10-05-04, 11:37 PM
To be honest i looked at wedding rings today , guy asked why i wanted one , he got a damn good chuckle out of my theroy .....

Did we hijack supas thread ? im in the doghouse for sure now .....

Well, it's not really a hijack if you are planning a wedding between Supa and yourself? Did you buy her ring yet? :shhh: Or have you not saved enough for that Cracker Jack box yet. :histeric: :D

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-04, 11:41 PM
oh yah... thats what i was doing there , i wasnt there to buy one for me to see if girls would start talking to me ...yeeeea thats the ticket ...... cept that damned ups store wouldnt let me mail myself to supa ...tho i did get a nifty biohazardous waste sticker stuck on my head...messed my damn plan up , figured if you want to treat a lady right you gotta do it yourself ......

Ralph
10-06-04, 12:01 AM
figured if you want to treat a lady right you gotta do it yourself ......

Very true! I find it's always better to inflate,,,opps, er um,, I mean treat your WOMAN the way YOU would want to be treated... rather than someone else doing it for you. :hmm:

note to self: LOSE the helium tank!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 12:07 AM
try airbag inflators , ready in less than a blink of an eye

man has this one gone down the crapper fast ....

Ralph
10-06-04, 12:09 AM
try airbag inflators , ready in less than a blink of an eye

man has this one gone down the crapper fast ....

Hopefully Supa will come by soon? We are like a pack of wolves waiting for a deer to run by LOL! :hide:

M STaR 013
10-06-04, 02:36 AM
happy birthday supafly!

i hope you had a wonderful day and many more to come.

majax
10-06-04, 01:13 PM
maybe we scared her off guys :helpless:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 01:22 PM
probabaly the thought of me on her doorstep .......sure scared the postmaster general

Ralph
10-06-04, 02:37 PM
Sometimes she is away for a few days or so. She can have another one of my award winning peoms ( :cookoo: ) when she pays us a visit. :yup:

If she doesn't come by then I'll just put the blame on Stoney and that tatoo he got. :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 07:33 PM
Sometimes she is away for a few days or so. She can have another one of my award winning peoms ( :cookoo: ) when she pays us a visit. :yup:

If she doesn't come by then I'll just put the blame on Stoney and that tatoo he got. :yup:

man this thing itches bad :hmm:

Elvis
10-06-04, 09:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE QUEEN OF THE FORUMS!!!

:rose: :elvis2: :rose: :elvis2: :rose: :elvis2:

Ralph
10-06-04, 09:37 PM
man this thing itches bad :hmm:

The tattoo or the thread? :D

You guys gotta keep this puppy alive while I'm away for the next few days so that Kismet sees it! :worship:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 10:04 PM
yah this thread is getting a rash status too isn it

ill keep this thing bumped till you get back

where you going ?run out of maple syrup or something ?

Ralph
10-06-04, 10:08 PM
run out of maple syrup or something ?

Ahhhhh Canadian Bacon, was there ever a finer movie made :rolleyes:

Actually I ran out of Anne Murray music and pelts for the cold winter nights so while I'm out I'm going back to the hometown to see the parents and Fiance. (if she still wants to see me, LOL) :thumbsup:

Monday is also our Thanksgiving long weekend.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-04, 10:15 PM
Anne Murray? dear god man , that girl of yours must have castrated you !!!!

Ancient alaskan wiseman say ......Pelts arent nessesary with good woman .......

Means bring her back with you ....

Also whats the postage rate for a 180lb male human in your country ? I hear your security measures arent as strict ....my plan to deliver myself to supa lives on ....

Also do i need to make the "handle with care" sticker in french too ...a misunderstanding might cause me harm in the hands of a frenchaiden (also called frenuck)

Night Wolf
10-06-04, 10:25 PM
Happy Birthday :)

Ralph
10-06-04, 10:31 PM
Anne Murray? dear god man , that girl of yours must have castrated you !!!!

Also do i need to make the "handle with care" sticker in french too ...a misunderstanding might cause me harm in the hands of a frenchaiden (also called frenuck)

Here's what I really think of Annes music= :vomit:

If you don't have it in French you might get jailed! Drink only Molson beer in public and you'll get along just fine. :)

Mmmmmm frenucks.............. :vomit:

Ralph
10-07-04, 02:11 AM
I think she is still celebrating with her friends. Supa deserves a 5 star rating. :)

Cya next week!

majax
10-07-04, 02:43 AM
Bye Ralph!

Anne Murray aint that bad she has... has... at least... ---some good songs. Mainly just her Christian stuff.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-08-04, 12:38 AM
Daily bump , as per ralphie .....

still trying to find a way to send myself up there , i hate traveling by air .....

majax
10-09-04, 04:04 AM
double bump up!

People mail animals all the time I am sure you could fit in a crate :hmm:. Or just hitch a ride on a truck carrying new Cadillacs up to Canada.

ShadowLvr400
10-09-04, 11:59 AM
Go Greyhound. Prolly be cheaper than mailing. And shipping pets is usually handled by airlines, not mail service.

majax
10-09-04, 05:50 PM
or Amtrak which is in desparate need of money, no one in the U.S. uses trains but like everone in Euro does :confused:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-09-04, 05:54 PM
The only worse safety record than greyhound is amtrack ...

Maybe ill ride my bike up there and pick her up ...havent had a girl ride on the back of this bike , then again it is a bit small

ShadowLvr400
10-11-04, 06:48 PM
Bumping this up since she hasnt posted in it yet. Hehehe. I'm thinkin road trip. :)

daacon
10-11-04, 10:26 PM
Ralph et all whom are a wating :cheers:
Supafly's not' here musta gone tailgating :drinker:
Funny to watch the wolves on the wait :nyanya:
Praying for a peap ,laying all kinds of bait :gossip:
I suspect she has read this, and is out right afraid :eek:
da boys here are more than caddy crazed :bonkers:

ShadowLvr400
10-13-04, 08:34 AM
Where is that dern girl? :P

D148L0
10-13-04, 10:01 AM
Longest happy-birthday thread EVAR.
:D

SupaFly
10-13-04, 03:29 PM
WOW I don't even know what else to say other than thank you everyone!!! I had such a smile and was literally laughing out loud in this quiet library at my school the whole time I was reading the thread. That's so awesome of you guys!!! :rose: Thanks...Kismet

BeelzeBob
10-13-04, 03:42 PM
Ooops! Happy belated birthday! :o

Ralph
10-13-04, 11:29 PM
WOW I don't even know what else to say other than thank you everyone!!! I had such a smile and was literally laughing out loud in this quiet library at my school the whole time I was reading the thread. That's so awesome of you guys!!! :rose: Thanks...Kismet

Thanks to Shadow and Stoney for doing their duty and bumping it. :)

LOL! I'm glad the librarian didn't kick you out.

Thanks for not demanding another poem. Very exhausting. :shhh: :sneaky: Hope you got what you wanted for your B.day. (other than Stoney, of course.) ;) We tried to ship him but unfortunately Canada Post wanted too much for a 180 pound male with a "Supafly" tatoo on his butt.

SupaFly
10-13-04, 11:29 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/2845/size/big/password//sort/1/cat/500

Birthday Picture

Ralph
10-13-04, 11:40 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/2845/size/big/password//sort/1/cat/500

Birthday Picture

HA! We posted at the same time!

VEEEEERY NIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE PIC!! :worship:

Man, that guy was kissing the WRONG girl. ;)

Elvis
10-14-04, 01:57 PM
Hmmmmmm........

Ralph & Supa disappear and return at about the same time.

T_Dogg8
10-14-04, 02:30 PM
very interesting. but i think ralph would be to proud to be able to hold that in forever.

Elvis
10-14-04, 04:59 PM
I'm jealous.

Ralph
10-14-04, 05:33 PM
Hmmmmmm........

Ralph & Supa disappear and return at about the same time.

OH, THANKS ALOT!! It was supposed to be a secret so that you guys don't get TOO jealous! :lildevil: Now you ruined it! :mad:

I had a nice little flight to Brooklyn NYC. :rolleyes2 Why do you think her hair was a little messed up in the pic? (but still very sexy!) Bear with me, I HAD to say it for myself. :shhh: :p

That cannot be the only Bday pic she got??!!

SupaFly
10-14-04, 07:04 PM
There are a few more...I think.

Ralph
10-14-04, 09:34 PM
There are a few more...I think.

Don't keep us in suspense too long. :)

I feel sorry for that girl in pink. she seems sad and lonely like no one would dance with her. :crying: I guess blondes do have more fun.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-14-04, 09:42 PM
I need a pic of supa in a nurse outfit .......damn flu i got ...need a pretty nurse to take care of me.....

must ...find......cough syrup.........

Ralph
10-15-04, 12:14 AM
I need a pic of supa in a nurse outfit .......damn flu i got ...need a pretty nurse to take care of me.....

must ...find......cough syrup.........

Mmmmmm nurses uniform..... now you're talking.....THE FLU!!! You're in Florida for goodness sake! How do you catch the flu?! You've been kissing too many girls at that seedy bar again. :helpless:

Now when you skidoo across a frozen lakebed with no long johns or toque, THEN you catch the flu. :bonkers:

Adam
10-15-04, 06:27 PM
i must have missed this. Happy Birthday beautiful! :rose: :cheers:

hope you had a good one!

Ralph
10-16-04, 04:47 AM
You bastards forgot me in july, only elvis and HRS wished me a happy b-day.

I thought I pm'd you on that one? I'm actually glad no one posted that for me because I feel 10 years younger than I am. :crying:

In case you don't notice my signature, CLEAR YOUR PM! :disappoin

I think Supa deserves a Birthday party everyday, but that's just me. :D

Tractor Boy
01-15-05, 03:32 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, Supafly!

Ralph
10-06-05, 12:13 AM
Oh, so everyone forgot Supa's birthday. Except Little Ralphie! Yes, yes, I'm the only one with the loooooove! :angel: :rose:

Happy birthday, you're gift will be a picture of me.

Love you forever, xoxoxoxoxoxox.

TomDeville
10-06-05, 01:09 AM
Ralph do you still PM the fine
lady we all adore, known as Supafly?

I hope she is doing well; and, hereby
extend my fondest wishes on this... the
commemoration of the anniversary of
her notably fine assed birth.

Happy Birthday SUPA!!!

TomDeville :cool2: :rose:

DopeStar 156
10-06-05, 03:08 AM
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Ralph reused a thread from a year ago, or the fact that he's got Supa's birthday marked on his calendar. Eitherway, have a good one Supa. I know how hard it is to be one of the hottest people on this site. Hahahaha....ha...................ha....mmm.... Enjoy the night.

-The Original Hottie DS156-

Boombotz
10-06-05, 07:53 AM
Happy belated Birthday!!!!:D

Jesda
10-06-05, 10:28 AM
"...her notably fine assed birth." LOL!!!!!!!

Happy birthday SF. :)

Adam
10-06-05, 01:02 PM
happy birthday Supa, hope its a good one and many many more (pics). ha, you know what i mean many many many more birthdays.

SupaFly
10-06-05, 01:28 PM
Thank you guys :) I clay barred/polished/waxed my car all day yesterday. Then I just went for a walk with my dog late last night. Other than that there's not really much that I did.

mccombie_5
10-06-05, 01:31 PM
Missed this one

Happy birthday Supa

Adam
10-06-05, 01:33 PM
Thank you guys :) I clay barred/polished/waxed my car all day yesterday. Then I just went for a walk with my dog late last night. Other than that there's not really much that I did.

god i have never wanted to be a Fleetwood so bad in my life... OH crap did i type that out loud?!?

Ralph
10-06-05, 01:50 PM

Great minds think alike. I waxed again 2 days ago with synthetic carnuba and then always go for a walk in the evening, but it's going to be too cold soon and I love walking!

Will send b.day present later.... :)

TSXBabe
10-06-05, 03:08 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ralph
10-06-05, 09:38 PM
Happy birthday, you're gift will be a picture of me.

Pics sent. :D

Elvis
10-06-05, 10:00 PM
god i have never wanted to be a Fleetwood so bad in my life... OH crap did i type that out loud?!?

:yup:

Happy birthday, beautiful one. :rose: :elvis3:

Adam
10-06-05, 10:03 PM
i hope my gf doesnt see that.

Ralph
10-06-05, 10:07 PM
i hope my gf doesnt see that.

See what???? Don't worry, we can have a B.Day thread for her too, but YOU have to write the poem! ;)

Adam
10-06-05, 10:10 PM
See what???? Don't worry, we can have a B.Day thread for her too, but YOU have to write the poem! ;)

the Fleetwood comment. stop reviving the damn thread!

Elvis
10-06-05, 10:13 PM
Dude, you NEVER let your girlfriend/wife see what you post in forums. NEVER.

Always log out, and use a forum name she'd never recognize. My wife thinks I HATE Elvis. :histeric:

Ralph
10-06-05, 10:14 PM
the Fleetwood comment. stop reviving the damn thread!

Just for that I'm going to revive it in 2 days. :D

:farting:

Adam
10-06-05, 10:15 PM
Dude, you NEVER let your girlfriend/wife see what you post in forums. NEVER.

Always log out, and use a forum name she'd never recognize. My wife thinks I HATE Elvis. :histeric:

aha, thats funny. does she think you hate Cadillacs too? no she already knows about this place... dammit me and my big mouth!

Adam
10-06-05, 10:16 PM
Just for that I'm going to revive it in 2 days. :D

:farting:

i swear if you do im calling GW and we are going to bomb the hell out of Canada, then pave it over for the new Wal Mart supercenter we plan on building.

Ralph
10-06-05, 10:19 PM
i swear if you do im calling GW and we are going to bomb the hell out of Canada, then pave it over for the new Wal Mart supercenter we plan on building.

Bomb Ottawa first! Then Quebec, then leave the west alone. :D

Adam
10-06-05, 10:22 PM
Bomb Ottawa first! Then Quebec, then leave the west alone. :D

i got saskatchewn in my crosshairs :D . no, i dont think she would mind. hope not anyway.

davesdeville
10-07-05, 03:00 AM
you're in for a shocker reading this! :bighead:

And I will be the one to administer said shocker:

http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2/stickers/Shocker.jpg

Don't click it if you are easily offended...

Yep I had to do it.

Ralph
10-07-05, 09:31 PM

Yep I had to do it.

"Retro crush?" I'm not sure I get this humour..

Stoneage_Caddy
10-07-05, 09:50 PM
retro crush ? you know ive lately caught myself looking at pics of cindi lauper from back in the day ....that what that is ?

Ralph
10-07-05, 09:55 PM
My affection for Supa is more like a "never-ending burning desire." :shhh: :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-07-05, 10:08 PM
i was thinking more that your "angel is a centerfold" .....or at least should be ....

Ralph
10-07-05, 10:09 PM
i was thinking more that your "angel is a centerfold" .....or at least should be ....

I agree, she certainly could grace the cover of Vogue, or Playboy, take your pick. :highfive:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-07-05, 10:10 PM
vouge ? i thought they made tires ......playboy might work , im not sure if its classy enough ...

Ralph
10-07-05, 10:15 PM
playboy might work , im not sure if its classy enough ...

Ok, Penthouse. :highfive: Or Cosmo. ;)

addison_ii
10-07-05, 10:36 PM
Retro crushes

Amanda Fox
Sade
Vanity
Peg from MWC( she could be a real freak)
Molly Ringwald
Claire Huxtable
Sandra Oh
the wife of John Stamos on full house
Madonna
Paula Abdul
Luis Lopez Fitzgeralds mom on Passions
Dr. Eve Russell
and a few others.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-07-05, 10:37 PM
your missing .....Alyissa Milano ......

addison_ii
10-07-05, 10:43 PM
your missing .....Alyissa Milano ......Oh yeah right, nice catch. also forgot Kelly"weird science"LeBrock.

SupaFly
10-08-05, 09:11 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE READING THE COMPLIMENTS :bighead:

Ralph
10-08-05, 03:29 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE READING THE COMPLIMENTS :bighead:

As long as it keeps you around here sweetheart, it's worth speaking the truth about you. :worship:

Now I'd like to know which publication Supa finds more appealing.......Playboy or Penthouse? Just curious and if she had to be in one of them, which would she choose..... :halo:

Or I wonder if she is more shy and sweet at the same time and would not prefer to be in either of them..... :suspense:

Oh, and did you do anything special for your birthday as opposed to being in my dreams again.(as usual).....and not much else?? Any celebration with friends?

;)

Kev
10-08-05, 04:59 PM
My affection for Supa is more like a "never-ending burning desire." :shhh: :yup:You know Ralph, there is treatment for that nowadays. :rolleyes:
If you go see your MD I'm sure he will be happy to prescribe you some metronidazole.
That should clear that burning up for you.

Try and be a little more careful in the future eh?

davesdeville
10-08-05, 08:08 PM
"Retro crush?" I'm not sure I get this humour..

Huh? This thread may be old, but the shocker is timeless.

Ralph
10-08-05, 10:22 PM
You know Ralph, there is treatment for that nowadays. :rolleyes:
If you go see your MD I'm sure he will be happy to prescribe you some metronidazole.
That should clear that burning up for you.

Try and be a little more careful in the future eh?

How effective is it, Kevo?

By the way, do you know anything that can treat the chlamydia all these girls claim I'm spreading? Never bothered me ...

Kev
10-08-05, 11:15 PM
How effective is it, Kevo?I have no personal experience in the matter, if that's what you are getting at. :rolleyes:
From what I've read,

"Trichomoniasis can usually be cured with the prescription drug, metronidazole, given by mouth in a single dose. The symptoms of trichomoniasis in infected men may disappear within a few weeks without treatment. However, an infected man, even a man who has never had symptoms or whose symptoms have stopped, can continue to infect or re-infect a female partner until he has been treated. Therefore, both partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite. Persons being treated for trichomoniasis should avoid sex until they and their sex partners complete treatment and have no symptoms. Metronidazole can be used by pregnant women.

Having trichomoniasis once does not protect a person from getting it again. Following successful treatment, people can still be susceptible to re-infection."

By the way, do you know anything that can treat the chlamydia all these girls claim I'm spreading? Never bothered me ...Sure, here's what I've found on that;

"Chlamydia can be easily treated and cured with antibiotics. A single dose of azithromycin or a week of doxycycline (twice daily) are the most commonly used treatments. HIV-positive persons with chlamydia should receive the same treatment as those who are HIV negative.

All sex partners should be evaluated, tested, and treated. Persons with chlamydia should abstain from sexual intercourse until they and their sex partners have completed treatment, otherwise re-infection is possible.

Women whose sex partners have not been appropriately treated are at high risk for re-infection. Having multiple infections increases a woman's risk of serious reproductive health complications, including infertility. Retesting should be considered for women, especially adolescents, three to four months after treatment. This is especially true if a woman does not know if her sex partner received treatment."

Hope this helps you Ralphie you old dog you! :)

Ralph
10-08-05, 11:23 PM
All sex partners should be evaluated, tested, and treated. Persons with chlamydia should abstain from sexual intercourse until they and their sex partners have completed treatment, otherwise re-infection is possible.

Women whose sex partners have not been appropriately treated are at high risk for re-infection. Having multiple infections increases a woman's risk of serious reproductive health complications, including infertility. Retesting should be considered for women, especially adolescents, three to four months after treatment. This is especially true if a woman does not know if her sex partner received treatment."

Hope this helps you Ralphie you old dog you! :)

I thought true love could make me immune! :shhh: That's what I've been telling all these girls over the years ... but they stop believing it once they hit grade 12. Damn sex-ed classes. :mad: Oh, well, at least they can get all those sticky creams and messy ointments for free up here in Medicare Land! :highfive:

Jesda
10-08-05, 11:27 PM
This thread.... ROFL!!

Jesda
10-08-05, 11:28 PM
Oh and speaking of attractive women, where's our much-adored Meg?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-08-05, 11:36 PM
MIA , last i heard she pulled KP over looseing a VIP somewhere in the AOR by the DMZ

Kev
10-08-05, 11:57 PM
MIA , last i heard she pulled KP over looseing a VIP somewhere in the AOR by the DMZOOh! That's bad! I think I heard about that one. Seems like the VIP was VP of MIT and since she failed to keep it on the QT the :fan: and now her CO and the OIC got hauled in for questioning by the AAB the DOD and the CIA!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-08-05, 11:59 PM
OOh! That's bad! I think I heard about that one. Seems like the VIP was VP of MIT and since she failed to keep it on the QT the :fan: and now her CO and the OIC got hauled in for questioning by the AAB the DOD and the CIA!
lets not forget the FBI , ATF and the DOT for what she did in the back of that LTD

Kev
10-09-05, 12:00 AM
lets not forget the FBI , ATF and the DOT for what she did in the back of that LTDYes, but that's another story isn't it?.....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-09-05, 12:00 AM
Tmi ?

Kev
10-09-05, 12:01 AM
Tmi ?Afirm.

addison_ii
10-09-05, 12:04 AM
But what about LC going to the DMV and being told that he was SOL and couldn't get his MN DL right now because MN was CUFN. Or how about my LTC being a POS because of my TNW and making me one mad SOB.

SupaFly
10-09-05, 12:39 AM
I went out for dinner tonight with 2 friends of mine. Other than that, it was a pretty mellow birthday. OH someone gave me a cigar at work and I'm dying to smoke it. Maybe tomorrow night I will. I'll take a bubble bath and smoke it with some wine and cheese.

As for the magazine choice, I prefer Hustler.

Ralph
10-09-05, 12:44 AM
I went out for dinner tonight with 2 friends of mine. Other than that, it was a pretty mellow birthday. OH someone gave me a cigar at work and I'm dying to smoke it. Maybe tomorrow night I will. I'll take a bubble bath and smoke it with some wine and cheese.

As for the magazine choice, I prefer Hustler.

Oooo, interesting. :thumbsup:

I only read Hustler for the articles. :yup:

Bill Clinton and I both agree that good cigars and beautiful women are a great combination! :banana:

Nice pic. :rose:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-09-05, 11:10 AM
hustler ?????

honey you got much too much class for that rag .....

SupaFly
10-09-05, 05:14 PM
LOL I was joking about the Hustler. I hate magazines anyway. Except for magazines for gay men.

Adam
10-09-05, 05:34 PM
Except for magazines for gay men.

hmm, i didnt care for those. btw, you look very beautiful :yup:.

Ralph
10-09-05, 06:09 PM
LOL I was joking about the Hustler.

But you would still look good in it! The problem would be myself buying all the copies if you were in it, then no one else could see you, and I would NOT SHARE! ;)

:highfive: :)

Did you get my birthday pics I sent?? p.s. i posted your bartending pic for all to adore in the "Ralph?" thread. :cool2:

Ralph
10-09-05, 11:49 PM

Yep I had to do it.

I know what it is, that link didn't work. All I got was a little pic and it said "retro crush." I went to the actual site and I still don't get it. :hide:

Ralph
10-09-05, 11:52 PM
Oh and speaking of attractive women, where's our much-adored Meg?

She's been around, but quiet.

Jesda
10-09-05, 11:52 PM
RetroCrush is great. Lots of classy photos. I also like FHM.

Ralph
10-10-05, 04:18 AM
Dave, clear your pm box!!!

davesdeville
10-10-05, 04:20 AM
I know what it is, that link didn't work. All I got was a little pic and it said "retro crush." I went to the actual site and I still don't get it. :hide:

It's the pic of a hand in the form of the shocker, with a "for vaginal use only" sticker on the top 2 fingers and "for rectal use only" on the bottom two.

The link probably doesn't work because of some kind of anti hotlinking setup.

Ralph
10-10-05, 04:23 AM
It's the pic of a hand in the form of the shocker, with a "for vaginal use only" sticker on the top 2 fingers and "for rectal use only" on the bottom two.

The link probably doesn't work because of some kind of anti hotlinking setup.

Oh ok. I got it to work by taking out the "Stickers and shocker" part of your original link, I believe. I'll dig there to find that.

In case you missed it, CLEAR your PM BOX Dude! :cool2:

davesdeville
10-10-05, 04:30 AM
I did a couple minutes ago. Thing sent me an email telling me to do it.

Honestly only 10 pm's allowed, what is that... half a million posts on this forum but you can only have 10 pm's.

Ralph
10-10-05, 04:34 AM
I did a couple minutes ago. Thing sent me an email telling me to do it.

Honestly only 10 pm's allowed, what is that... half a million posts on this forum but you can only have 10 pm's.

No no, you have to clear out your "inbox" AND your "sent" items. Total capacity is 20 to the best of my knowledge, or always has been.

I wasn't aware that something tells us to clear it..I've never seen that...Something strange I noticed the other day was that I was up to 23 pm's in my box, and I was still able to receive and send!!??

davesdeville
10-10-05, 04:41 AM
Supporting members get more space. I get 10 total, including inbox and sent, because I still haven't found a job (though I admit I haven't looked too hard recently, which changes tomorrow.)

Ralph
10-10-05, 04:44 AM
Supporting members get more space. I get 10 total, including inbox and sent, because I still haven't found a job (though I admit I haven't looked too hard recently, which changes tomorrow.)

Don't worry, you'll find something. You and I could go into pimping together, I hear there is good money in that, TAX FREE!! :highfive:

Anyway, I remember the old days here almost 3 years ago and I think we were allowed 20 pm's, but maybe that changed.....