: Got my Lloyd matts and they didn't fit

brendajm
03-24-11, 07:45 AM
I was so excited to have my matts get here only to find out they are not for my srx. According to auto pride I ordered for an Xlr instead. That is why they don't fit. And the best news is it looks like I am stuck with them. They won't take them back!!! I am so mad. I paid out 132 for matts I can't use and now I still have no new matts for my srx. Autopride is supposed to get back to me and let me know if anything can be worked out but I havent heard back. I wanted to order trim but now I am just going to have to wait and see what happens with the matts. Ugh. I am so mad at myself.

Smokin' SRX
03-24-11, 10:32 AM
Damn. That stinks. Mistakes happen to all of us. I'm disappointed that they won't take them back, but I understand that they may have made them specially, for you, as the XLR is/was a very low production, and now discontinued, Caddy vanity sled. They may never re-sell them. Maybe put on Ebay??

If they offer any kinda re-stocking fee to return them, pay it! I hope you can get the wood trim we discussed.............. Good luck!

SS

PS.............put a add on the XLR Forum??

brendajm
03-24-11, 05:54 PM
I did put up an ad. I just cant believe I am out 132 and have no matts! GRRR. I will order the trim and forget the matts for now.. Or get a cargo from another vendor

c5 rv
03-24-11, 08:04 PM
From your receipt (I assume you ordered online and received a confirming email), which mats are listed? If it says XLR, you are probably stuck. If not, they should replace them for free. I believe Lloyd mats are made-to-order and sent directly from the factory.

stevec5375
03-25-11, 09:21 AM
From your receipt (I assume you ordered online and received a confirming email), which mats are listed? If it says XLR, you are probably stuck. If not, they should replace them for free. I believe Lloyd mats are made-to-order and sent directly from the factory.

I ordered mats from Lloyds and they sent the wrong thing. The invoice and the tag on the mats did not match. They replaced them for free and even let me keep the old ones. However, they are very clear when you order that since they are "custom" if you order the wrong thing they won't take a return on it.

Max405
03-25-11, 02:31 PM
I know this may sound ridiculous but...
A year ago I ordered a set of Lloyd mats for my 911. They are grey with red PORSCHE logos. I have black interior on Porsche and I thought the grey (which matches the exterior) would look good. It looked terrible!
Fast forward a year later and I buy this SRX. The stock mats are the only dissapointment I had with the car. I thought, What the heck, let me see how the Porsche mats look in the car. They look GREAT!! And they fit almost perfectly! I realize its a little tacky to have a Cadillac with Porsche mats in it, but I dont care. The red lettering looks cool on the mats on the floor of the SRX!
Have you tried the XLR mats in the SRX? You might be surprised. They probably fit and they will no doubt be better than the stock mats.

Joe D

kw5829998
03-25-11, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear you got the wrong mats.

I got Lloyd mats for the front too with the Caddy logo and SRX under that. I love them, they look sharp. Only problem is the passenger side fit is a little off. Don't know if it's just mine or what but I haven't had time to contact them yet.

Anybody else with Lloyd mats that fit properly? Specifically the passenger side.

larryk
03-25-11, 09:46 PM
My passenger side is a little off also...

tc2010
03-26-11, 02:31 PM
My passenger side is a little off also...
What means "a little off"?

Condolences brendajm, we've all been there.

larryk
03-26-11, 04:56 PM
Off square when placed into the passenger well, at the rear (feet)

brendajm
03-29-11, 08:40 AM
I did try them and they fit bad. I did reorder the cargo mat and the wood trim kit. Unlisted the Xlr s on eBay. I hope to sell them and then get the front ones.