: CTS/V Coupe export edition pictures

Q8 6.2
03-23-11, 10:41 AM
went to dealer quick service yesterday for new beakpads 45 minutes and it was free pads:bouncy:

so walked into showroom took some picture of the coupe just for comparison for whoever is interested

harrysstsv
03-23-11, 11:34 AM
Nice pictures,
the white diamond V coupe looks good, pick up my export model, here in Germany this Friday.

Harry

Hawkeye2
03-23-11, 12:15 PM
Nice, I see you snuck a Camaro photo in there!

Q8 6.2
03-23-11, 02:12 PM
Nice, I see you snuck a Camaro photo in there!

haha yeh i had too that is not just a camaro this one is a special edition it has the LS9 motor and supercharged comes with full warantee i have more pics if you want

also i have pics of the diff cooler for the coupe it has been changed from the first ones as they had the exchanger on top of the muffler these ones have the exchanger in front next to the supercharger exchanger

Q8 6.2
03-23-11, 02:28 PM
Nice pictures,
the white diamond V coupe looks good, pick up my export model, here in Germany this Friday.

Harry

very nice congrats to you check to see if you have the new design diff cooler with the hosees rout to the front of the car

Umrswimr
03-23-11, 02:53 PM
I'd like to see those pics if you have it. Not sure why the US folks don't even get a diff cooler option. :(

GM-4-LIFE
03-23-11, 03:19 PM
That is one nice dealership. I haven't seen anything that nice here in the U.S. I would like to see more pics of the dealership!

Q8 6.2
03-23-11, 07:29 PM
That is one nice dealership. I haven't seen anything that nice here in the U.S. I would like to see more pics of the dealership!

if you think this is nice you should see the BMW dealership its like a 7 star hotel they even have there own starbucks..

sorry about the diff pics umrswimer im tooo tierd to resize them now i will do it tomorow

Q8 6.2
03-24-11, 08:12 AM
cts rear diff pics

jspridge
03-24-11, 09:49 AM
Can you tell us what color those tail lights are when they're on?

BOYCHIKS
03-24-11, 12:56 PM

LOL, that's what I was thinking!

Thanks for posting the pics OP

Q8 6.2
03-24-11, 06:30 PM
Can you tell us what color those tail lights are when they're on?

thats the funny part everything is red at night and when you hit the break or turn its all red its just the shell is clear i dont understand it

they do look fantastic on white cts and some light colors but i dont like them on black cars

Q8 6.2
03-24-11, 06:51 PM
LOL, that's what I was thinking!

Thanks for posting the pics OP

well to be honest all the deallers look like this... i will take more pics of the deallership next time i go there send me your email

here is a pic of cadillac work area and my car its all i have

Q8 6.2
03-24-11, 06:53 PM
opps i mean cts-v twin email

GM-4-LIFE
03-24-11, 07:28 PM
well to be honest all the deallers look like this... i will take more pics of the deallership next time i go there send me your email

here is a pic of cadillac work area and my car its all i have

That place is beautiful! Kuwait has got lots of cash over there, that's for sure!

Email all pics to: INFO@DRVTWIN.COM

Thanks!

mberisha
03-24-11, 07:45 PM
Nice pictures,

Harry

Awesome....what dealer....what big city are you near? I'm near Ramstein.....

Q8 6.2
03-24-11, 08:05 PM
That place is beautiful! Kuwait has got lots of cash over there, that's for sure!

Email all pics to: INFO@DRVTWIN.COM

Thanks!

ok cool i have a feeling you work or own a dealership or something.. anyway i will take some pics of a few dealerships for you in next weeks