: Fair price for new CTS-V Coupe?

acedking90
03-22-11, 11:21 PM
Hey guys, thinking of buying a new CTS-V Coupe, this is the numbers we've hammered out. What do you guys think, is thier more room to be had?

It is a '11 CTS-V Coupe. Black Raven, Ebony/Ebony interior. Sunroof delete, regular seats/steering wheel. Does have Satin Graphite wheels (dealer will swap them off a Black Diamond sedan they have on the lot)

$62440

musclesbmf
03-23-11, 09:56 AM
Good price...
that's at or below invoice.

nobody99
03-23-11, 10:33 AM
Truecar.com tells me I could get one with those options for $61,267. Prices might be different in your area however. I don't know how accurate those prices are, but when I ordered my coupe a few weeks back I got a little below the price Truecar said was the best in my area.

MReiland
03-23-11, 12:11 PM
Hey guys, thinking of buying a new CTS-V Coupe, this is the numbers we've hammered out. What do you guys think, is thier more room to be had?

It is a '11 CTS-V Coupe. Black Raven, Ebony/Ebony interior. Sunroof delete, regular seats/steering wheel. Does have Satin Graphite wheels (dealer will swap them off a Black Diamond sedan they have on the lot)

$62440

Couple of more questions:
Auto or Manual?
Is the Gas Guzzler and Delivery included in that price?

Preferred Pricing on a Manual Coupe with the only option being the wheels $800 comes to $61885 for an automatic it is $63244 (Both include Gas Guzzler and Destination Charge of $875) so I would say you are in the Ballpark price wise.

acedking90
03-23-11, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the imput guys. I forgot to mention, it is an Automatic. The Guzzler and Delivery is included in this price.

This is what the lease figures are looking right. What do u guys think about them?

MSRP- $65,440

Sale Price- $62440

27 month/12,000 miles per year lease- $1175 Including tax
Residual 56%, Money factor 1.15

Due at signing- first months payment (1175 or 1199), Aqu fee- $870

GM-4-LIFE
03-23-11, 02:26 PM
I think that the discounted price is ok, not great, but the lease payment is WAY too high.

My lease payment is way lower than that on a 24 month lease with 10K miles per year and my 2011 CTS-V Coupe MSRP was over $70K.

PM me for my dealer's info or more details.

aj660
03-23-11, 03:05 PM
I think it's worth the extra money to get one with Recaros..

Caddy Wagon
03-23-11, 03:11 PM
I think that the discounted price is ok, not great, but the lease payment is WAY too high...

Yes your lease price is a good bit too high.

acedking90
03-23-11, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the imput, I really appreciate it!

How could I make the lease payment go down? I was told the Money Factor and Residual are set by Cadillac and not really negotiable.

Caddy Wagon
03-23-11, 04:35 PM
...How could I make the lease payment go down? I was told the Money Factor and Residual are set by Cadillac and not really negotiable.

Talk to another salesman at a different dealership. Contact James Quinn at Les Stanford in Michigan. He can have the car drop shipped to a dealer close to you for delivery.

James C. Quinn
Les Stanford Chevrolet-Cadillac
313.724.1430 Direct
James_Quinn@lesstanford.com

acedking90
03-23-11, 04:50 PM
I am looking to have the car ASAP, Because I also have a trade in (Which my current dealer has given a good price for).

I live in NH, so I am not sure how useful it would be to contact a dealer in California.

I plugged in the numbers into the lease calculator at leaseguide.com and the numbers check out, but I still feel like this is too high. Is it because of a 24/mo lease?

Caddy Wagon
03-23-11, 04:54 PM
Having a trade doesn't allow as much flexibility in making a deal since you are having to stay fairly local to you. Best guess is a good lease price should be somewhere in the $8xx range.

Torxila
03-23-11, 05:12 PM

$62440

Your going to put SEDAN wheels on a Coupe? Are you KIDDING ME!!!

On top of that when you turn the lease back in, GOOD OL' "ALLY" finance will try to ding you for "Non O.E" wheels and tires. I just went through that with my '08 TBSS, that I had put brand new 265 tires on (255 is stock) when I turned it in. They sent me a bill for $800.00. I made a phone call, told them to "GO FACK THEMSELVES"; wheres my tires then?
2 minutes later she came back on the phone and said it has ALL been waived!, even my "overage" mileage ($235.00). What a bunch of Jag-offs!
"Rant off now"

George

acedking90
03-23-11, 05:16 PM
Having a trade doesn't allow as much flexibility in making a deal since you are having to stay fairly local to you. Best guess is a good lease price should be somewhere in the $8xx range.

$8xx for a 36month lease, right? I Will be leasing for either 24, or 27 months.

mrl859
03-24-11, 01:33 AM
Truecar.com tells me I could get one with those options for $61,267. Prices might be different in your area however. I don't know how accurate those prices are, but when I ordered my coupe a few weeks back I got a little below the price Truecar said was the best in my area.I went to truecar.com to see what kind of deal I got, according to them. As I optioned it out, the Gas Guzzler tax did not double with the automatic, as it does in real life. That renders it useless for an automatic.

acedking90
03-26-11, 03:16 AM
Dealer I was working with was getting way to fishy, so I walked away.

Currently looking at a 2011 automatic Black Raven with Black/Black interior. Recaro seats, suede wheel/shifter, wood trip package, and sun roof (basically fully loaded) What do you guys think would be a good price for me to lease at? MSRP is at $72,500

is $500 over invoice realistic? I also have a trade in, so I cannot go far.

Johnnycake
03-26-11, 03:35 AM
Quick question fellas..

I am looking at buying a 2009 cts v with 3k miles, standard seats, navigation,DVD, sunroof,....

The dealer is asking $58k + taxes (3,600) or 61.3 otd. I was able to get them down to $57k total OTD. So about $4,500 less..

Is this a reasonable deal or am i still paying too much? I appreciate any input!

TIA!!

Johnnycake
03-26-11, 03:36 AM
Forgot to mention that it is an Automatic.

GM-4-LIFE
03-26-11, 11:30 AM
Quick question fellas..

I am looking at buying a 2009 cts v with 3k miles, standard seats, navigation,DVD, sunroof,....

The dealer is asking $58k + taxes (3,600) or 61.3 otd. I was able to get them down to $57k total OTD. So about $4,500 less..

Is this a reasonable deal or am i still paying too much? I appreciate any input!

TIA!!

You are paying too much. That car should be around $50K.