: 2011 V coupe owners

Mikevette
03-22-11, 10:57 PM
I'm picking up my 2011 V coupe tomorrow, was wondering if there's anything that I should be looking for as far as problem areas/issues. I'm getting a silver with Ebony interior, six speed. Drove it today and decided to trade my white diamond sedan auto for it. Driving it to St Pete to see the Caddies kick some serious butt on the competion this coming weekend. Hope to see some fellow V owners cheering on Andy an Johnny O as they crush the Euro-trash cars!

Mike:cool2:

Mikevette
03-23-11, 09:44 PM
Well I have my Silver V coupe and have a huge smile on my face. The coupe six speed is night and day from the sedan!! I would like to tell the guys JP, Buel, and James @ Vince Whibbs Cadillac in Pensacola Fl a big thanks for such a great buying experience again. Great trade in and buying price on my coupe. JP even had his service guys swapout my CAI, ceramic pads, nitrogen in tires and my personal alignment spec to my coupe for FREE!!!! Know that's service!! So if know anybody that wants a 09 sedan V, white diamond loaded w/recaros and only has 10300 miles you need to call whibbs cadillac ASAP. You won't find another V this clean!! I'm a clean nut with all my vehicles. This is my second V in 2 years and if I decide to buy another V it for sure will be from JP @ Whibbs Cadillac in Florida. I rate this buying experience rite up there when I did a museum delivery of my 08 Zo6 AWESOME!!!!

Thanks JP

Mike

wfo
03-24-11, 04:18 PM
What, you want problems already?...You may not get any problems.

I've had mine 5 months and no issues, not a tick. Knock on wood.

Now take your ride home and enjoy it and congrats on the new ride.

Mikevette
03-24-11, 10:28 PM
Got through the first 24 hours, no issues, way happy! I got 18.6 MGP diving down to St Pete doing 79 mph. Hopfully it will increase some when motor get some miles on it.

Mike

aj660
03-25-11, 12:07 AM
I've had mine more than 6 months with zero issues; however, the shift lockout is pretty annoying...

King335i
03-25-11, 01:17 AM
Squeaky seats, insanely scratch-prone interior, clicking wheels. Be ready for those, they will drive you mad. At the same time it behooves me to act as if I don't enjoy every second I spend in the car. Congrats!

GM-4-LIFE
03-25-11, 01:30 AM
Congrats! No pics yet? Come on!!!