: Andy Pilgrim: "We're getting the band back together"

Nutz
03-22-11, 05:20 PM
I tried a search. This is still a headline from January on the World Challenge website today. I am getting excited for the World Challenge to start in St. Petersburg soon and look forward to being at Mid-Ohio. Also I think it's cool that Lindsay Cadillac gets an honorable mention showing how enthusiastic V owners are. Decent read.
http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?story=1927

Caddyscat
03-22-11, 06:12 PM
I tried looking up the schedule on SPEED. Hopefully we won't have to watch the race at some ridiculous hour due to NASCAR priority.

OldRoadDawg
03-22-11, 07:16 PM
I tried looking up the schedule on SPEED. Hopefully we won't have to watch the race at some ridiculous hour due to NASCAR priority.
There was your mistake... looking for it on SPEED. They would have to squeeze it in between shows like Monster Jam & 2 Guys Garage that are at least 2 yrs old.

2011 Pirelli World Challenge Championships TV Broadcast Schedule Announced (http://www.sccaproracing.com/story.php?ID=1986)

Mikevette
03-22-11, 09:51 PM
Any of you V owners going to St Pete to cheer on Andy and Johnny O as they hammer down on the competion? I'm driving down from Crestview for both races Sat/Sun. It will be awesome to see the V back on the track eating of some asphault. The Cadie teams were at Sebring today doing final pratice prior to heaing up to St Pete to open a can of Whip #ss on the competion. Hope to see some fellow V supporters at the race!

Mike

dvandentop
03-22-11, 10:55 PM
WTF anyone got any way to view live??

BluMachine
03-22-11, 11:34 PM
I will be there. Looking forward to domestic V8 muscle laying the smack down in GT.

garfin
03-24-11, 09:26 AM
WTF anyone got any way to view live??

Yup! Live internet feed from WC Vision.
http://www.world-challengetv.com/#/news/1988

Best regards,

Elie

cadcoupe
03-24-11, 09:52 AM
I plan on being there also either Fri or Sat. Hope to see fellow V owners.

RippyPartsDept
03-24-11, 10:26 AM
The online feed for Round 1 of the World Challenge Sports Car Wars season is scheduled to start at 11:55 a.m. Eastern Saturday, March 26, with Round 2 scheduled for Sunday, March 27 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern.

“The live internet feed of the races will give our fans instant visuals and updates of all the on-track action,” said Dave Drimmie, Vice President, Marketing and Communications for WC Vision. “And the April 9th, 90-minute broadcast on VERSUS of Rounds 1 and 2 will have all of the bells and whistles from exciting in-car camera views, to exclusive behind-the-scenes race feature segments, to the post-race trophy celebrations and interviews.”

i think i might rather watch delayed.... it's quite a long delay... almost two weeks, but sounds like it will be much more interesting than the live feed

.... i guess we'll see on sunday

wfo
03-24-11, 11:44 AM
Definetely watching this on the big screen at home.

rickracer
05-10-11, 11:31 AM
Get out to the next Pirelli World Challenge race and watch O'Connell and Pilgrim in the CTS-Vs

May 20-22 Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend

The Mosport SpeedFest Corral is a VIP Hospitality package that includes:
3-day admission, a private chalet with trackside (Turn 1) hospitality
reserved parking for owners of Corral-featured cars
... tech talks, driver appearances, autograph sessions, prizes
an opportunity for a controlled on-track parade lap around Mosport
Sunday bar-b-q lunch.

There will also be tours of the various team paddocks where you can get up close and personal to the teams, cars & crews. All this for $100 per person.

To order your SpeedFest Corral tickets, contact Jen at the Mosport hot-line (905) 983-9141 or 1-800-866-1072.