: New Owner of a 2009 LPE 630 V

FFBOS
03-21-11, 12:31 AM
I bought a 2009 CTS-V off of a forum member here, has a little over 7000 miles on it. Was a California car, now its going to get the bad Chicago weather :suspense:

The car has the 630 LPE package installed on it. Haven't gotten into it too much. Only have had it for a day or two. I sold my 2008 Cammed Z06 not too long ago. So far I am really impressed with this car. I'm still trying to figure out all the new buttons.

I'm going to have it dyno tuned next month along with a W4M heat exchanger for now. I'll probably leave it at that for awhile. I debated on doing a catback exhaust, but maybe in the future.

Its my first black car, so I'm trying not to freak out :yup:

I've already started putting LED lights on the interior, just have the wheel well's and rear lights to finish. (mod bug bit already, I had extra LED's left over from another car)

I'll be around the forum :)

whytediamond
03-21-11, 12:46 AM
Congrats on the new ride. I have the same package but from Wait 4 me plus a cat back exhaust, however it is not installed yet. Like you I have only had the car a very short while and already been bit by the mod bug.....only put 150Km's on the car!! I think its a sickness, but the kind you don't mind getting..lol.

PhxTriode
03-21-11, 01:06 AM
I am terminal with this sickness :-)

Congrats!

jzchen
03-21-11, 02:55 AM
Congratulations! Wow, you've already got more mods than I do. I've had the car for almost a year now!!!!

UWISHU1
03-21-11, 04:09 AM
Congrats have any pics.

Captivating via tapatalk

FFBOS
03-21-11, 10:31 AM
I'll work on pics soon. Its got dark tints in the rear windows and sunroof and lighter tint in the front windows. I hat a set of satin graphite wheels that I'm waiting to install as well.

neuronbob
03-21-11, 02:30 PM
Congrats. I have a similar package to you but from wait4me. Have fun with your beast! :)

FFBOS
03-22-11, 02:06 AM
The car is a lot of fun, I didn't even know until yesterday that it had a sport mode selection for the transmission that makes it take off in 1st gear. Stil trying to figure out all the NAV, music, bluetooth stuff. Lots of things to keep me busy. Its getting dyno tuned along with the heat exchanger in late April