: Satin Graphite wheel info for NROTIK

Torxila
03-20-11, 07:19 PM
Matt, here you go

Front wheels ARE notched/grooved, rears are NOT
Front offset is 51mm, Rear is 40mm
Hub Centric size (someone asked is ~67mm)

a few other dimensions shown as well as my special NO-MARR socket 22mm/7/8"
Enjoy
George

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/torxila/Wheels%20Mar%202011/

dvandentop
03-20-11, 11:17 PM
those looks great they are the factory wheels rims? they look alot more graphite in your pics compare to others!!

think i am gonna need to order a set

musclesbmf
03-20-11, 11:33 PM
Nice socket...LOL.
Where did you get that?

Mark

FFBOS
03-21-11, 12:24 AM
What size?

NROTIK
03-21-11, 12:31 AM
Thanks!!

baabootoo
03-21-11, 01:05 AM
You can get a set of those sockets pretty cheap at Harbor Freight too.

Torxila
03-21-11, 01:55 PM
What size?

Socket is 22mm or 7/8" if that's what you meen.

George

Torxila
03-21-11, 02:04 PM
those looks great they are the factory wheels rims? they look alot more graphite in your pics compare to others!!

think i am gonna need to order a set

Dave,
Those ARE the factory wheels that came with my coupe. I try and try to tell people who haven't seen these wheels in person that they look different in various light sources. From 20 ft away they look almost flat black, (worse if brake dust is on them). When viewed in sunlight and they are cleaned, they really are more charcoal/graphite with a definite sheen, not high gloss and you can see the metallic flecks in them.

My cars never get dirty (dusty maybe) but I take off the wheels every other time I wash the car to clean/wax them, wash the calipers as well as Armour-All the wheel well liners.

Go for it, order a set
Regards,
George

Torxila
03-21-11, 02:14 PM
You can get a set of those sockets pretty cheap at Harbor Freight too.

Also here,

http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/Astro-Pneumatic-Tool-Company/Product-Line/Astro-Pneumatic-Tool-Company-Impact-Lug-Nut-Removal-Socket-Sets/?autoview=SKU

dvandentop
03-21-11, 09:01 PM
Dave,
Those ARE the factory wheels that came with my coupe. I try and try to tell people who haven't seen these wheels in person that they look different in various light sources. From 20 ft away they look almost flat black, (worse if brake dust is on them). When viewed in sunlight and they are cleaned, they really are more charcoal/graphite with a definite sheen, not high gloss and you can see the metallic flecks in them.

My cars never get dirty (dusty maybe) but I take off the wheels every other time I wash the car to clean/wax them, wash the calipers as well as Armour-All the wheel well liners.

Go for it, order a set
Regards,
George

thanks man, i think i will!