: The worst invention ever.... :)

ben.gators
03-18-11, 07:45 PM
I guess you guys have seen this commercial about "Cami Secret. Custom Cleavage":

Here is the main commercial for this product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFY2I-EWQY

Today I saw a parody of Cami Secret and it was one of the most hilarious parodies that I ever have seen....:D
Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tieA5wfcgH4&feature=player_embedded#at=70

orconn
03-18-11, 08:04 PM
Leave it to our own roving (?), soon to be PhD. Electrical Engineer, reporter from the great Southwest to bring this "to the point" parody to our attention! While I was not aware of a product called a "Cami Secret" (not surprising as I don't hang around the Engineering School library), since this innovation is totally absent from the cleavage around most LA&S libraries and much cleavage is on display on a daily basis there and its' surroundings, I am very grateful for Ben's thoughtful sharing with us!

Personally I never thought the "turtleneck dickie" was a worthwhile addition to a feminine wardrobe either!

Ranger
03-18-11, 10:10 PM
:histeric:

Rolex
03-19-11, 09:11 AM
The parody = lmfao. Thanks for the laugh. :histeric:

Stingroo
03-19-11, 11:36 AM
:lol: I got this in an email from my grandfather a few months ago. Best shit ever.

ben.gators
03-19-11, 05:57 PM
Leave it to our own roving (?), soon to be PhD. Electrical Engineer, reporter from the great Southwest to bring this "to the point" parody to our attention! While I was not aware of a product called a "Cami Secret" (not surprising as I don't hang around the Engineering School library), since this innovation is totally absent from the cleavage around most LA&S libraries and much cleavage is on display on a daily basis there and its' surroundings, I am very grateful for Ben's thoughtful sharing with us!

Personally I never thought the "turtleneck dickie" was a worthwhile addition to a feminine wardrobe either!

Well, about female students in engineering school, we are not missing anything special if they wear "Cami Secret", trust me....! But fortunately the chicks in liberal arts department are still generous enough to keep the American dream alive..... God bless them for this wonderful public service!

Submariner409
03-19-11, 07:03 PM
We're in the kitchen - Karen is creating some sort of oriental chicken in a Pyrex dish along with water chestnuts, soy sauce, slivered almonds, pineapple, and you-name-it.

I was chuckling at both clips; she watched the first, part of the second. Then said "If I get some of those, would you like to remove them with your teeth ???"

ben.gators
03-19-11, 07:24 PM
Well, at least we can be happy that this buzzkiller spiced up the chemistry between a couple..... !