: Sexy Time in the V....

lollygagger8
03-18-11, 03:01 PM
Finally got time to install my Christmas present........sexy times! Just wanted to show off my new Lloyd mats. Man do they make a difference.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/n2havnfun2/Mats2.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/n2havnfun2/Mats3.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/n2havnfun2/Mats1.jpg

No I'm not a midget, the seat was moved up cuz my daughter was playing in the front seat. Kind of funny....she keeps pushing on the navi screen thinking it's a touch screen like my phone. Our DIC is even antiquated for a 2 year old!!! lolz

Brad1970
03-18-11, 03:30 PM
Not trying to be negative here.... but are they different from factory mats? They look just like the ones I have in my car & I think mine are factory, but then again I wouldn't know...

CancerJCC
03-18-11, 03:38 PM
They look good Shane! I got the same ones for Christmas save for the logo on the rears.

JD03Cobra
03-18-11, 03:54 PM
Looks great! Are those the high end ones or the mid level cost wise?

mberisha
03-18-11, 05:04 PM
I have the same ones....you are gonna love them....enjoy and they look GREAT!

MikeV
03-18-11, 08:02 PM
Nice mats! But man its painful to look at that shifter, knob and boot. I forgot how cheesy the plether is. HIGHLY recommend pisinuoff shifter and GTO/Holden boot and knob. Looks and shifts like a million bucks.

rand49er
03-18-11, 10:15 PM
Looks pretty snazzy, Shane! Now that the snow has melted, they should stay clean a while.

(With that thread title and it being Shane's thread, I was hesitant to open it up at first. :suspense:)

darkman
03-18-11, 10:18 PM
(With that thread title and it being Shane's thread, I was hesitant to open it up at first. :suspense:)

Maybe, but I'd bet you didn't hesitate very long.

rand49er
03-18-11, 11:22 PM
Maybe, but I'd bet you didn't hesitate very long.My imagination went all over the place. But, in the final analysis, I figured Shane would just pony up for a motel and not do anything naughty in his V.

mcline86
03-20-11, 08:44 PM
looks awesome man! i got the same ones for Xmas cant wait to put them in.

CancerJCC
03-20-11, 08:52 PM
looks awesome man! i got the same ones for Xmas cant wait to put them in.

Damn brother you are patient! So did I and they were in as soon as I got back from my holiday travels. Late March and your thinking about it....

lollygagger8
03-21-11, 12:54 PM
Looks great! Are those the high end ones or the mid level cost wise?

I'm not sure exactly....I'll ask my gf and let you know. She was pissed cuz she said she found them on ebay for alot cheaper later. Women. lol

Nice mats! But man its painful to look at that shifter, knob and boot. I forgot how cheesy the plether is. HIGHLY recommend pisinuoff shifter and GTO/Holden boot and knob. Looks and shifts like a million bucks.

I have the UUC shifter already. Post up a link to the GTO boot and knob please. Does it snap on like the stock one? I was thinking about getting the V2 knob, but didn't want to be a poser lol.

So, you thought about opening it for 2 seconds before clicking huh? lol

Maybe, but I'd bet you didn't hesitate very long.

^LOL^ Exactly!

Damn brother you are patient! So did I and they were in as soon as I got back from my holiday travels. Late March and your thinking about it....

Ya, I actually forgot all about them actually until recently. (Out of sight out of mind kind of) When I saw em again I was like, wooohoo!

RADEoN
03-21-11, 03:21 PM
i don't like the location of the V logo, those are gonna be ruined in like 2 weeks.

50 4Ever
03-21-11, 05:41 PM
Those look great...

CTSV_Rob
03-21-11, 07:03 PM
I have the same set, great Mats.

Is the V still in one piece Doug? :)

JimmyH
03-22-11, 06:41 PM
"Sexy Time in the V...." as soon as I saw the thread title, I knew it was shane

CTSV_Rob
03-23-11, 10:16 PM