: my new to me 900$ catera

CaddyshackCadillac
03-17-11, 10:32 PM
Black on black leather new tires alloys not chrome 91,000 original miles has cyl1 misfire has the heater issue and has a tiny leak at the rear main seal also noticed the temp gauge is on c constantly :thumbsup: here's to an exciting adventure known as catera ownership ....ill have pics up as soon as figure it out lol one moment

AHazzardToAll
03-18-11, 03:22 AM
Black on black leather new tires alloys not chrome 91,000 original miles has cyl1 misfire has the heater issue and has a tiny leak at the rear main seal also noticed the temp gauge is on c constantly :thumbsup: here's to an exciting adventure known as catera ownership ....ill have pics up as soon as figure it out lol one moment

what yr?

CaddyshackCadillac
03-18-11, 09:19 AM
She is a 1998 as soon as I get home ill post some pics hopefully this weekend i can change the coil pack and hcv ...as far as the temp gauge I'm not sure what's up with that but I did order a handy set of shop manuals for 30 buxx figured Ide need it haha

hijiliak
04-03-11, 04:35 PM
yeah whay year? I have a 1998. As per the temp gauge on the dashboard, I fixed this myself-- if you have a 1998 I'll describe how to do it for you... its an easy fix.

She is a 1998 as soon as I get home ill post some pics hopefully this weekend i can change the coil pack and hcv ...as far as the temp gauge I'm not sure what's up with that but I did order a handy set of shop manuals for 30 buxx figured Ide need it haha

CaddyshackCadillac
04-04-11, 12:51 PM
Lol she is a 1998 as stated in the post you copied haha ya the help would be appreciated

CaddyshackCadillac
04-14-11, 04:25 AM
Still need the description if its not to.much trouble I replaced the coil pack and hcv all pretty easily looking to button this thing up

hgqguy
04-17-11, 09:57 AM
here is a photo from the shop manual for 2000 catera #3 is engine coolant temp sensor. #2 is coolant temp SENDER