: Programming Transmitters to the Vehicle, Coupe-style

Czernobog
03-16-11, 08:16 PM
When I accepted delivery of my coupe, the second key could not be found, so I agreed to having a replacement shipped to me. I just received it, and can confirm that the steps outlined in the user's manual, section 2-9, work for the coupe. Just change the wording of step 3 to be "Insert the vehicle key into the key lock cylinder located on the outside of the trunk."

I do find it a bit annoying that such an oversight in a manual was overlooked, but that's probably just the engineer in me grousing.

baabootoo
03-17-11, 01:09 AM
Well, maybe if we knew what "grousing" was, we could agree! :) That only means bird hunting to us northerners. Yeah, I do know what you mean though. It's like the guy on the news the other day that said "ront-geen", as opposed to "rent-gen", concerning radiation.

e6t
03-17-11, 01:28 AM
Well, maybe if we knew what "grousing" was, we could agree! :) That only means bird hunting to us northerners. Yeah, I do know what you mean though. It's like the guy on the news the other day that said "ront-geen", as opposed to "rent-gen", concerning radiation.

I think I speak for those of us from or in the south when I say, "do what?"