: ATCO Raceway, NJ Sunday 3/20

JOEYCTS-V
03-16-11, 06:45 PM
I'll be heading down to Atco with some buddies of mine to make a few passes on Sunday if anyone is interested. If you think you might be able to make it post in here; it would be nice to meet up and have a little track event.

newcadman
03-16-11, 08:33 PM
I'll be heading down to Atco with some buddies of mine to make a few passes on Sunday if anyone is interested. If you think you might be able to make it post in here; it would be nice to meet up and have a little track event.

It would be interesting to know how you find Atco on Sunday with respect to them enforcing the 11.50 rule and roll cages?

Best of luck on Sunday and hope to see some new personal bests posted.

JOEYCTS-V
03-16-11, 08:40 PM
All I have is a CAI kit so I won't have a problem. I assume they gave you $hit? How fast are you going? I just want to make a few passes before I start doing major mods.

newcadman
03-16-11, 09:01 PM
All I have is a CAI kit so I won't have a problem. I assume they gave you $hit? How fast are you going? I just want to make a few passes before I start doing major mods.

My reason for asking (I haven't run there) was based on forum member "brent eboz" 's posting the other day that mentioned how some of the local tracks are cracking down on the 11.50 rule and roll cages and I believe this member resides in New Jersey.

Still would be good to hear you report, (if you get a chance) on how your V does and what you see with respect to how stringent the track is about the whole 11.50/ roll cage deal.

JOEYCTS-V
03-16-11, 09:11 PM
I will definitely pay attention to that. My friend should be close to that with his Z06 so I'll let you know.

areuv
03-16-11, 09:22 PM
I will definitely pay attention to that. My friend should be close to that with his Z06 so I'll let you know.

I might be able to make it, what time are you all going? and what are the tracks hours for Sunday, also is it just an open track day? kinda like it used to be on Friday night "run what you brung' please post some more info or you can Pm me, I'm from Philly and I have a couple of friends who might want to come, one has a modded E55 and one has a built s/c mustang with 600 whp, let me know,
Asher

JOEYCTS-V
03-16-11, 09:51 PM
The weather should be great. On their website it says: "Sun March 20 9:00 AM Street Cars/Racecars/Bikes Unmuffled or Muffled T & T, Anything Can Run (N/T Available)" We were planning on leaving at 7:00am to be there right when they open.

BLitzkrieg
03-17-11, 09:43 AM
I'll go since I live 5 miles from there and all. Also I ran plenty of 11.40s with no problem.

JOEYCTS-V
03-17-11, 10:03 AM
What do you have done to your car BLitz?

BLitzkrieg
03-17-11, 10:09 AM
Go fast wise, cat back, exchanger, intake, meth, and a tune.

vetkila
03-17-11, 12:39 PM
If you go below 11.50 you will be kicked off. I was kicked off late last year.

BLitzkrieg
03-21-11, 09:09 AM

Nice meeting you. I did manage an 11.6 against the GTR. Nobody was hooking yesterday. The best 60' I got was a 1.8 on that same run.

That is fantastic that you ran an 11.8 with just an intake.

JOEYCTS-V
03-21-11, 10:32 AM
It was nice meeting you too. What was your mph on that 11.6 run?

BLitzkrieg
03-21-11, 11:11 AM
121mph