: 2010 SRX - Removing Dstinations from Virtual Advisor

Jim Jeter
03-15-11, 02:24 PM
I have stored several destinations from Google Maps in my Virtual Advisor and can't seem to figure out how to delete this that are no longer needed. Can anyone help?
I have searched the forums but might be entering the incorrect search criteria.

Thank you,

stevec5375
03-15-11, 03:21 PM
The only thing I could find was this:

http://www.onstar.com/web/portal/enav

Look at the very last FAQ.

cooncat
03-15-11, 04:52 PM
Have you read the owner's manual. I have found it to contain great information and hints.

stevec5375
03-15-11, 04:58 PM
Have you read the owner's manual. I have found it to contain great information and hints.

Please direct us to the OnStar eNav info in the owners manual. :)

Cadillacyakyak
03-15-11, 09:56 PM
I have stored several destinations from Google Maps in my Virtual Advisor and can't seem to figure out how to delete this that are no longer needed. Can anyone help?
I have searched the forums but might be entering the incorrect search criteria.

Thank you,
From the Onstar website:

How to use eNav

You can send up to five destinations to your vehicle and retrieve them individually. Once you have reach your first destination, you can retrieve your next destination by pressing the Hands-Free Calling button, saying "Virtual Advisor" and following the prompts. If you send more than five destinations to your vehicle the oldest destination will be deleted. To remove a destination downloaded to your vehicle, push your Hands-Free Calling button and say "Cancel route."

Tolron
03-16-11, 10:46 AM
Go to Mapquest.com, enter any address, click on "send to Onstar" enter your Onstar ID number, and your Zip code. Then X the ones you want to delete or overwrite them if you have new ones.

Jim Jeter
03-17-11, 12:57 PM
Yes, I know how to remove them from MapQuest but this was sent via Google Maps and I don't see a way to delete the destination from their interface. I also sent an email to OnStar which has yet to be responded to. And, in answer to another posters question, yes, I looked in the manual but didn't see anything about this feature there.