: Vero Beach Florida Cadillac Dealership Refuses to Work on Your Vehicle!

wyd_trkr
03-15-11, 01:29 AM
What would you do if your local GM ( Cadillac )Dealership
refused to work on your vehicle, especially if you have had it back into that
Dealership 6 different times for the Original problem and it still had not been
fixed under the Vehicle Owners Soon to Expire Factory 3yr/36k Bumper to Bumper
Warranty?

Also this is for work that has already been performed on
your vehicle and just because they cannot correct the problem they created
after putting the car back together, now they refuse to work on the car and
tell you to take it to another GM Dealership!

The sad part of all of this is simply this, the person that
is having this problem with this local Vero Beach Cadillac Dealership is
Permanently & Totally Disabled and now this Dealership does not want to take
responsibility of not repairing this Customers vehicle correctly and leaves you
hanging, especially when the Owner of this Cadillac Dealership tells you that
he is not going to have his Technicians work on the Vehicle ever again for you
calling GM Customer Service and Voicing a Formal Complaint before your 3 year /
36,000 mile Warranty runs out and all you wanted in the first place was to get
the problem fixed.

I just wonder how many other Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Pontiac
Customers in the Vero Beach, Fort Pierce Area have experienced the same
situation and were told to take their business elsewhere and to search out
another GM Dealership to work on their Vehicles, because of Poor Customer
Service?

It is a real shame to Deliberately take advantage of the
Retired , Permanently & Disabled Customers like that, don't you think? Any
and all replies to this post would be appreciated, as this falls under the
heading of "Unethical Business Practices" by this Dealership and its
Owner! By them continually implementing these procedures, some Senior Citizens
like myself are being taken advantage of, living in Indian River County and St.
Lucie County as well and some being left without any information as to where
they could take their Vehicles for Warranty Repair and these Vehicle Owners
getting discouraged enough to trade their vehicles into another Dealership that
can offer good Customer Service Relationships that these people deserve!

"So Buyer's Beware" when you buy a New Vehicle
from this Dealership in mention , please make sure you get a signed Warranty
Service Contract from the Dealership Owner to honor "Any and All"
Repairs on your Vehicle, within the Warranty Period specified by the GM
Manufacturer, or you will and can be subject to this kind of Mental Abuse without
that Signed Warranty Service Contract!

wyd_trkr
03-15-11, 06:50 PM
UPDATE: Word is this customer is not by himself, as this socalled dealership has had other Customers face similar situations and they have not only left this dealership, but they have also gone to other GM Dealerships in the area to not only seek "Good Professional Service", but they have since traded in their Cadillacs or Buick for Chevrolet Impala's! Can you believe that? Amazing what happens to Senior Citizens when they cannot Trust the people who sell them their new vehicles and do not give them the valued customer service they just deserve!

JimmyH
03-17-11, 05:16 PM
Are you the customer? Or are you posting a story that was told to you?

wyd_trkr
03-17-11, 05:48 PM
Are you the customer? Or are you posting a story that was told to you?Yes i am the customer in mention, as well as sharing helpful information and warning others about these Unethical Business Practices this Cadillac Dealership Owner uses to Lure Retired Customers into his Dealership and when a problem with a customers car arises, he repeatedly uses the same Techniques of telling the Customer to take their business else where, as they are No Longer Welcome to use this Dealership for having Warranty Repairs performed on their vehicles, because of Certain Incompetent Technicians not being able to complete the Job.

CadillacAddict21
03-17-11, 05:59 PM
vero beach cadillac sucks I hate them too Im down in port saint,lucie well just moved to west palm, but i have had horrible experiencs with them!!

wyd_trkr
03-17-11, 07:07 PM
CadiilacAddict21, you need to go over to my other posting and post your reply to my comment page. Thank you in advance for your help!

http://cadillac.pissedconsumer.com/vero-beach-florida-cadillac-dealership-refuses-to-work-on-your-vehicle-20110314226768.html

JimmyH
03-17-11, 08:38 PM
Yes i am the customer in mention, as well as sharing helpful information and warning others about these Unethical Business Practices this Cadillac Dealership Owner uses to Lure Retired Customers into his Dealership and when a problem with a customers car arises, he repeatedly uses the same Techniques of telling the Customer to take their business else where, as they are No Longer Welcome to use this Dealership for having Warranty Repairs performed on their vehicles, because of Certain Incompetent Technicians not being able to complete the Job.

ok then, just asking. I have dealt with scam artist dealers before myself.

wyd_trkr
03-17-11, 09:04 PM
ok then, just asking. I have dealt with scam artist dealers before myself.JimmyH. No problem, as this is certainly not my first Rodeo either, considering
I have been in the Automotive Performance area for over 50 years and can write a book on my experiences with the Good and Bad Dealerships over the years, as to why I want to expose this local Dealership to everyone I can get to read my experience and just maybe , it will help someone else.

Word of Mouth is and always has been the best for of advertising and also The Truth Shall Set You Free, as to why I am posting to as many website forums as I possibly can to warn others about how they treat the Retired and Disabled Customers like myself!

BTW, since I have left this Dealership, I recently learned that at leat 5 other previous customers that bought their vehicles from the before metioned Dealership experienced or had similar problems like mine and had recently left said Dealership to Seek Better Customer Service at other GM Dealerships in and outside of the local area, plus traded their vehicles in for other GM type vehicles that would be Serviced Better at other local Dealerships.

wyd_trkr
03-17-11, 11:30 PM
JimmyH. No problem, as this is certainly not my first Rodeo either, considering
I have been in the Automotive Performance area for over 50 years and can write a book on my experiences with the Good and Bad Dealerships over the years, as to why I want to expose this local Dealership to everyone I can get to read my experience and just maybe , it will help someone else.

Word of Mouth is and always has been the best for of advertising and also The Truth Shall Set You Free, as to why I am posting to as many website forums as I possibly can to warn others about how they treat the Retired and Disabled Customers like myself!

BTW, since I have left this Dealership, I recently learned that at leat 5 other previous customers that bought their vehicles from the before metioned Dealership experienced or had similar problems like mine and had recently left said Dealership to Seek Better Customer Service at other GM Dealerships in and outside of the local area, plus traded their vehicles in for other GM type vehicles that would be Serviced Better at other local Dealerships.Do we need more Dissatisfied customers with similar problems with this Dealership! Check out this post:

Very Unprofessional Dealership Owner:

If I could give a zero star I would. Mr. Linus Jr. has to be the most arrogant, unprofessional person I have ever spoken to. He has made it so that I will never return to this dealership and I have spoken to all the club members in Johns Island as to his conduct. They will not buy there either. Mr Linus senior Your son is destroying your company and your name. I would watch out for him as he is no good for your company. Very disappointing and to be honest the amount of others personal information that was in plain sight is an outrage and unlawful. Buyers beware!!!

February 21, 2011 by Erin Korne in Vero Beach, FL

Cadillac Cust Svc
03-22-11, 04:08 PM
wyd_trkr, I just direct messaged you asking for a little bit of information. Thank you for your time.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

wyd_trkr
03-22-11, 04:32 PM
UPDATE: The Current problem on my initial formal complaint with GM Customer Service was resolved as of today, as I found the problem and it was corrected. I knew it would be something simple, but when people are in a hurry to complete a job and do not take the time to do the job right in the beginning, this why mistakes can be made and problems can arise between the customer and their dealerships.

wyd_trkr
03-22-11, 04:34 PM
wyd_trkr, I just direct messaged you asking for a little bit of information. Thank you for your time.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer ServiceMessage responded to!

BLEWBYUWIT6.2
06-29-11, 02:18 PM
wow.....

wyd_trkr
06-29-11, 03:51 PM
Wow, is not the word , as it is still going on in that Dealership! Retired and Disabled Customers are still being taken advantage of and a few of them are still looking for other good dealerships to take their cars to for good service, without being talked down to and taken advantage of, period!

ccclarke
06-30-11, 05:10 PM
Being retired, disabled, mentally challenged or any other adjective isn't the point as you keep repeating. It's about customer service, PERIOD. Using the established Cadillac Customer Service hierarchy to report the situation is the first step.

Rather than rant here, why not contact the Better Business Bureau and use the local system to provide incentives for them to get their act together? You may not be the first customer to be treated this way, so documenting your experience with the BBB can go a long way to forcing them to do business fairly.

CCC

wyd_trkr
06-30-11, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the informative post, as I have already hit the local Internet Business Pages etc. The only one I did not contact is the BBB. Am stil contimplating doing so, but it has been over 6 months now, so I do not know what good it would do to contact them at this stage of the game.

JimmyH
07-02-11, 10:24 PM
Does the BBB do anything besides maintain a useless database?

wyd_trkr
07-03-11, 12:05 AM
If they do, please let the rest of us know!

ccclarke
07-03-11, 04:22 PM
Registering a complaint with the BBB does indeed document the issue in their database. If there are similar complaints, you have more ammo to suppport your case should it go to court. Depending on how your local Chamber of Commerce (you can inform them as well) works with the BBB can be of help too. The best pressure to apply can come from Cadillac Customer Service --Have you contacted the Regional Rep yet? If not, do so.

There are three sides to every story: Yours, theirs, and the truth. If you paid for a service and they didn't provide it, you might want to make a date with Judge Judy in small claims court.

On a personal note, Murphy Cadillac of Melbourne's Service Manager, Mike is an old acquaintance. It might be worth the trip.

CCC

b4z
07-08-11, 08:43 PM
I bought my '09 SRX from Murphy Cadillac in February 2010. Didn't have any work done on it but they were awesome to deal with. Got many follow up letters and calls from salesman, the owner and email correspondance. Very Good experience.

Big Windy Ext
08-01-11, 09:30 AM
BBB is a scam outfit.You can "buy"a good rating even while being investigated for fraud . Your best alternative is the States attorney,file a complaint,sounds like and smells like discrimination.