: Question for DFW area V owners

CDV
03-13-11, 11:11 PM
What is your Cadillac dealer of choice for service here in the DFW area?

Sewell near Love Field in Dallas is the closest to me, but since I have some time before the next scheduled maintenance is required, I want to check in with those of you who have experienced service at all the Cadillac dealers in the area (Massey, Crest, Moritz, Sewell Grapevine, etc.)

Edit: Since my V has an aftermarket intake and exhaust, if you are aware that any particular dealer frowns on mods, I would appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks in advance.

CDV

Umrswimr
03-14-11, 10:54 AM
I am using Sewell in Grapevine. Friendly and they always give me a loaner. Unlike the POS Chevy dealers out there, these guys never took the "opportunity" to put additional miles on the car either.

I doubt any dealer will say anything about I/E mods.

wfo
03-14-11, 11:53 AM
Sewell Cadillac/Saab of Grapevine. IMHO, the best.

Black V In Big D
03-15-11, 09:53 PM
I have a friend that works at Sewell Lexus near Love Field and he put me in touch with the head of Cadillac service at the Love Field location for my wheel clicking issue. This was about 3-4 months ago and in casual talk I found out that I was the first V2 that they had a chance to work on/look at. Needless to say this didn't do anything to calm my nerves of leaving my baby with some strangers. Also, when I told them about the TSB and all of the things I had learned from this forum it seemed to me as if it was just going in one ear and out of the other (Not sure if it was because I'm young or because they didn't think I knew what I was talking about). The problem was fixed when I left, but it is now starting to come back just a little bit. So.....I am going to call Sewell in Grapevine in a week or so and take my car to them to hopefully get a new set of front wheels put on. WFO had nothing but good things to say about Sewell Grapevine and I haven't gotten any bad advice from him yet.

P.S. There is also a mysterious scratch on one of my wheels that I do not for the life of me remember being there before I took it in which also did not sit well with me. I know that's a bit anal, but you can ask WFO how anal I am about the car in general! haha

BigJoeD
03-16-11, 11:45 PM
I always go to the Grapevine location. Great service!!