: Hard Drive

pbyfind
03-11-11, 09:06 PM
Has anyone had this problem? It started about a month ago. When I get into the car (2010 SRX) in the morning and begin to listen to the songs on the Hard Drive, instead of starting where I left off the night before it goes back and plays the song that I started off with the morning before. It doesn't do it every morning but about 3 or 4 times a week.

sube5186
03-12-11, 07:36 AM
Has anyone had this problem?

Nope. This is definitely NOT normal. You need a reprogramming of the radio unit.

Sube

pbyfind
03-12-11, 07:57 AM
Thanks. I'm going to reset "to factory" original settings and see what happens. Also, do you think the "rpt" button has anything to do with it. I can't find what use it has in the first place.

sube5186
03-12-11, 08:29 AM
The "reprogramming" I was referring to has to be done by the dealer. "Resetting" only changes everything in the Config Menu back to the default settings. This does nothing to fix your problem. The "Rpt" button is for CD tracks.

Sube

mabart1
03-31-11, 11:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. I hear the same CD's over and over every time I get into the car. I am starting to hate it! I've had the car in two times for this, and it just keeps happening.

RedBeauty
04-01-11, 07:43 AM
I have the same issue of playing the same songs over and over when using a USB drive. Could this be a program issue as well?